• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Clarification: Diddy ***** ROB, Oli ***** Lucario, and Luigi ***** em both.

I just get juggled like crazy. And they've got attacks that come out faster. Lucario handles Diddy pretty well in the air, but ROB just, well, gets juggled. :7

D

Deleted member

I swear, they make the most random things into pokemon stuff… Next thing you know, they'll be selling pokemon shoes a tv with pikachu ears and random stuff like that, lol. ****, i take forever to write posts, lol.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I swear, they make the most random things into pokemon stuff… Next thing you know, they'll be selling pokemon shoes a tv with pikachu ears and random stuff like that, lol. ****, i take forever to write posts, lol.
Wow, nice text color you picked out there... x.x

There's already Pokemon shoes and there's a Pikachu car.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I just remembered that Espy and the rest of the SA crew were gonna buy me a Pika hat at WHOBO2, but they didn't have anymore. :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
:(

Prime. I'll hunt a good one down for you at San Japan. I swear it.

Edit: I'm totally not ****ing kidding.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also I'm trying really hard to convince my parents to let me go to Super DSO 2. The Philly Tourney scene is close to me and NJ isn't too far either.
I'll see you there! =D My crew's going.

That's because she's epic awesome. :)
:embarrass

Because she makes lots of mistakes is a really nice person. :)
:mad:

Long story short, I'd beat them both with my Fox!

Kung Fu Baby!
KUNG FU!!!

Fox kinda does move like a kung fu master, lol.

Aww, that hoodie is so cute! I'd wear one........ for pajamas on a cold night. =X

what about my hat
Your sig's awesome.

*jumps up and down*

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Well I love this thing. Apparently, my name is either "Pika", "Chu", "Pikachu" or "Zero" at school. However, all of my really close friends call me Ryan. XD
I think wearing the jacket to school today amplified that effect tenfold...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think it's sometime in August, Prime.

Brawl tournament. Lotsa con-players.
Easy money, is what I'm trying to say.

However, it costs a good bit to get into San Japan. I'm talking Anime Matsuri-esque...

...not as much, though.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I think it's sometime in August, Prime.

Brawl tournament. Lotsa con-players.
Easy money, is what I'm trying to say.

However, it costs a good bit to get into San Japan. I'm talking Anime Matsuri-esque...

...not as much, though.
August is so far away...

Well I love this thing. Apparently, my name is either "Pika", "Chu", "Pikachu" or "Zero" at school. However, all of my really close friends call me Ryan. XD
I think wearing the jacket to school today amplified that effect tenfold...
I don't think I could wear that to school. You are a brave man.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Uhh, it's a blue Lucario one with blue checkerblocks on the right side. And just says "Lucario" on it.

altairian

Smash Lord
**** you wore that to school? mad props dude, mad props, you have more balls then anyone here
Hey now speak for yourself, if I owned that I'd wear it out.

Like I said before, take pride in who you are. People will respect you for it, even if they don't like the same things you do. (...in general, some people are judgmental ****heads, but they don't count because they hate on everything)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i just prefer being unnoticed. i intentionally do things to avoid unwanted attention, so such a thing would be beyond me :dizzy: if i didnt mind being noticed **** yeah i would wear that

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
August is so far away...

I don't think I could wear that to school. You are a brave man.
**** you wore that to school? mad props dude, mad props, you have more balls then anyone here
Well I'm apparently the local god of all that is Brawl or Pikachu in Monmouth. My reputation makes it normal for me to wear Pikachu skin around, people are cool with it. They think it's cool.

I got asked by my band teacher is I had skinned a pikachu. I said yes, and he's like "Awesome".

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Only in Oregon, lol. But that's cool that people there seem to be openminded about it...... if I ever went to class in a Pika hoodie, I'd never hear the end of it. x.x

Altho tbh, everybody would probably assume I was joking anyway.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Well I'm glad I'm who I am over here. Of course, there is always some small group of three or four of those that fall into the "troublemakers" group that ridicule and burn everyone for no reason. They give me crap about it from time to time, but then again, they do that to everyone. Even fellow troublemakers lol. =D

Edit: ^ OMFG that is EPIC! I'd hate to work on that sad machine. XD

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Uhh, it's a blue Lucario one with blue checkerblocks on the right side. And just says "Lucario" on it.
thats actually my personal favorite one lol.

The more comfortable you are with yourself the more likely you are to do things that happen to stand-out.

most of the time at least.

I'm always the weird kid at the school.

but then I went to a school with "special" kids and now I feel normal.

well as normal as a schizophrenic aspies adhd [inattentive] 15 year old can be.

Top Bottom