• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I told you it was horrible, KayLo!
But no one listened to me.
No one ever listens to me.

;-;

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, Brendan Fraser's been in a lot of movies that really weren't that good, but he made them entertaining. I thought this movie would be like that!

Furry Vengeance looks like straight up doodoo, though.

;-;

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Furry vengance..? Google powers...activate!

EDIT: OH NO. NO NO NO. **** NO. That's not going to happen...is this a real movie? MILEY CYRUS? Did they think that was funny?

See, that is why I'm majoring in Film Production. That's not going to fly when I get in the big seat. The Cyrus name doesn't need to be plugged any more in films. Makes me sick. And that is just the start of the problems.

@Zeroxius: ??? at your post below mine?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think Leaf was saying he was about to look it up for his own curiosity, hehe.

It's just a silly movie coming out. That looks really bad.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just thought I'd let you guys know that you can now subscribe to social groups!!!

Go to the main page of a group, click the "Group Tools" drop-down menu, and there's an option to subscribe. It should then show up in your User CP when new messages are posted. :) Groups are threaded like mini-forums now as well.

Yay for site improvements!

@Zolga: A bio storybook? o.O Wut the.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If we resurrect the PBR, this will be really handy. I think a large part of why character back rooms and such died is because there was previously no convenient way to check in on them. It was so easy to forget all about them. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Is it really that hard to click on the group and see if they're any new post? :x
Lol, I edited and clarified. I more so meant that it was too easy to forget they existed. With groups right there in your User CP, they'll be more readily available.

Besides, for groups, it was kind of a pain to go back and see where you last read. x.x And with the threaded format, there can be subcategories and different discussions going on at once.

EDIT: @TUSM: These new changes will make groups a lot better. Most people let groups die because they were so useless and forgettable.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
@Zolga: A bio storybook? o.O Wut the.

My current teacher is wonderfully insane. I'm in Honors Biology as a 9th grader. Which would normally mean "WORK WORK WORK WORK NO FUN EVER!" but my actual teacher was pregnant and she went on leave before Winter break. (To have the baby.) I'm going to be quite honest, she was a very intelligent woman but she seemed to have an inability to explain things very well at our level. It wasn't really a problem for me since I love Biology and I take in information very well. She was teaching at above an advanced 9th grader's level so most of my class was like O_o. I had a B+ the first marking period which is bad for me. (Aha I'm a nerd <3 4.287 GPA this marking period) Theeeeennnnn our long term substitute came in after Winter break. She has an entirely different teaching style. I'll start off with this, she has a basketball hoop over the trashcan because she likes to shoot her trash rather than just dropping it in. She's a fabulous teacher and she really knows the information. She teaches at exactly the level that 80% of my class needs. So yeah. She's fun. Our last project with her before she leaves at the second week of May is writing, illustrating, and producing an actual storybook about the 6 Kingdoms of Taxonomy. That's why I'm writing a book. The written chapters are due tomorrow. I'm writing more than the required 10 since I like to write and I'm having fun with this. I suggested that we could also get extra credit in English for this. (Not that I need it because Honors English is reeeeeeaaaaallly easy.)

EDIT: Wow in the time that I was typing/writing my book there were like 9 posts.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i way prefer the old method. i never think to check my bazzilion groups, and half of them are dead anyways, it would be nice to know when to check them and such. the new layout looks awkward but it works for me

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Zolga: Sweet, sounds fun. =D I wish I'd gotten to write storybooks instead of boring *** labs.

I went to look at the new groups page and it doesn't look pretty at all...
I was thrown off by it at first too, but I think it looks odd because every group only has one thread atm (which contains every post from the group's history). Once the new system gets running and groups diversify their discussions, make new threads, etc., I think it'll be a lot better.

Think of groups now like mini-forums. Exclusive, largely unmoderated mini-forums with the option of being private.

@Stealth: I hated the old system of social groups. Because they were so easy to forget about, they were pretty much...... useless. I dunno, I just see a lot of potential with the new way, awkward-looking or not. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@TUSM: Well, mods can see all social groups (private or not), and there's still the report feature, so I doubt anything's gonna happen that didn't already with the old socials, lol.

@Prime: Yup!

EDIT: There're more changes that've come with the update, but most of them are pretty small. Like being able to sort PMs, more options for changing the privacy of your user profile (not sure if that's enabled yet), being able to report PMs, etc.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hehe, yeah, PBR will benefit the most from this I think. If people actually care to bring it back from the dead.

Also, @the profile thing: if y'all go to your User CP, you should see a new menu option called "Profile Privacy". For people who don't want everyone to see their VM wall, About Me, or whatever.

EDIT: Quick Reply has a mini-editor in it now....... I can change my color there & spam even faster........ <3333333333

I love being a "nerd". Which is funny because people say I'm pretty good-looking, but they'll call me that.

Cool thing is, while they'll be eating cat food out of a can under a box on a corner between a McDonalds and a Wal-Mart, I'll be kicking back in a nice big house enjoying life! =D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Indigo: That was random. o.O I'm glad you're embracing it, though!

@Ussi & ~auto: Yes...... this is my favorite change of all so far, lol.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Yay, I usually make a quick reply and then quick edit to add the color. It's so much easier now! =D

Oh yeah, that was regarding a post of Zolga's a few pages back where (s)he said (s)he loved being a nerd. And since you guys tear through pages, I just replied to tthat instead of reading the rest of the pages.:p

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Zolga's a dude? O.O I thought Zolga was a she.

Anyways, I'm off to din-din with some people. In the rain. I hate going out in the rain....... ;______;

altairian

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, that was regarding a post of Zolga's a few pages back where (s)he said (s)he loved being a nerd. And since you guys tear through pages, I just replied to tthat instead of reading the rest of the pages.:p
I do that occasionally, but not from ignoring pages, just from not paying attention and not realizing there are more pages. ><

Top Bottom