• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Page 1337 won't happen for a while for all the cool kids who use 40 post per page. :)
40 ppp is the ONLY way to go on swf, no exceptions.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I read Ussi's post and I was like *smirk*

then scrolled down a little more and saw what I was about to post.

MAD!
Then I scrolled down and saw an FLCL sig. <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo I keep missing you in the chat! How can I spam at you! I think you are trolling me (d)
Lol, I definitely was in the chat twice in the past week...... step it up, Wisbiscuit!

@Wiscus being slow it's taking me a while to get back to how I used to post~
Ike mainer. >=(

wow, this place is getting worse and worse.
I'm so confused about where this came from. @.@ Worse how?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
(|-|475P34|< = chatspeak
13375P34|< = leet/elitespeak

Basically it's a crap way of typing where you use similar-looking symbols/numbers to replace each letter. =P

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Personally, I'm pretty meh about wifi..... it doesn't help me very much, but I usually lag, and I'm horrible at adapting to even minimal lag. I also think some people change their playstyle when they play online, which defeats the purpose of learning the MU if that's not how the character would play offline.

BUT I still crave wifi sometimes, and it can be fun...... and a lot of people (ex: Prime, ADHD, etc.) have benefited a lot from it. Depends on your adapting skills and how much lag you get, imo.

If you get enough offline practice, you don't really need wifi.
If you don't have anyone to practice with offline, might as well do wifi.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Wifi can give good MU exp IFF both people playing are accustomed to wifi and its a green or blue dot (yellow is pushing it)

Its all about buffer timing then

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Wifi is a great way to learn MUs, imo. You'll get a lot better faster playing good players on wifi than average players offline.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Personally, I'm pretty meh about wifi..... it doesn't help me very much, but I usually lag, and I'm horrible at adapting to even minimal lag. I also think some people change their playstyle when they play online, which defeats the purpose of learning the MU if that's not how the character would play offline.

BUT I still crave wifi sometimes, and it can be fun...... and a lot of people (ex: Prime, ADHD, etc.) have benefited a lot from it. Depends on your adapting skills and how much lag you get, imo.

If you get enough offline practice, you don't really need wifi.
If you don't have anyone to practice with offline, might as well do wifi.

Exactly.

And I'm still <3ing my new avvy. ^_^

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I think we are about to learn how I work on wifi. :D I should have internets sometime soon...hopefully tonight. I know I keep saying stuff like that, but I'M SUPER SERIAL this time!

I shouldn't be doing this in the middle of class...but it's just College 101. I can manage time better than I played Kirby back in December...weird metaphor...

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Well I've been a WiFi player mainly, not counting playing offline with a few friends who aren't amazing but they're good. As I mentioned earlier I wanna get involved in the Philly Smash Scene since it's close to me. So yeah, until then I wanna practice other MU's that I don't get offline exp with. I only play people with minimal to almost no lag so it wouldn't be TOO hard adapting to zero lag. I'd need to break a few WiFi habits like excessive spot dodging and not sheild grabbing as much as I should. I also side-main Zelda :3
I'm the Zelda boards mod on AiB but were hella dead there now :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Zolga, I live in Philly..... my crew is pretty active (& currently the best in PA, not that I've contributed to that, lol), and we usually get together for practice at least twice a week. If you're ever in the area, definitely hit me up, and you can come by for a Smashfest.

I second Zelda too, btw. :p

EDIT: There're a lot of tournaments coming up around Philly/nearby NJ. You should try to make it to at least one!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Wifi is a great way to learn MUs, imo. You'll get a lot better faster playing good players on wifi than average players offline.
Theres a reason I can pick up a character in 2 weeks and place at a tournament(Pit),

And that reason is wifi.

Wifi is amazing for learning MU's, but it still makes me rage!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I retired from WiFi long ago, once it was apparent that I know all of my character's MU's. But I do agree that it can be quite benefitial for previous reasons given.

EDIT: I MISSED 1337!!!! *Pretends to throw a fit*

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Zolga, I live in Philly..... my crew is pretty active (& currently the best in PA, not that I've contributed to that, lol), and we usually get together for practice at least twice a week. If you're ever in the area, definitely hit me up, and you can come by for a Smashfest.

I second Zelda too, btw. :p

EDIT: There're a lot of tournaments coming up around Philly/nearby NJ. You should try to make it to at least one!
I'll be sure to let you know if I'm in the area. Ohhh we could trade Pika/Zelda tips :D

Like I said I'm really trying to get to Super DSO 2 and if convincing my parents with that goes well enough I'll certainly go to more in the future.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Everytime I look at your avatar, I wonder what they're looking at, then I realize they're looking at my sexy self (smirk).
When I look at your avatar........ lolol MIB.

Ergh, I average 16 posts a day. I blame PGD. x.x

EDIT: @Zolga: Sweet! I'll see you there if you go. =D

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Like I said I'm really trying to get to Super DSO 2 and if convincing my parents with that goes well enough I'll certainly go to more in the future.
Oh... my... f**king God! BRAWL+ tournament?!?!?!?

I am there!!! Only problem is I would have to leave at or slightly before 3pm to be at work on time that day. But I'll be there fo sho'!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Theres a reason I can pick up a character in 2 weeks and place at a tournament(Pit),

And that reason is wifi.

Wifi is amazing for learning MU's, but it still makes me rage!
true, but having very good equipment like a good ISP and router make matches go pretty much lag free for the most part. [i say this very very loosey obvi]

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Yes, this time I'm saying I'll show up and I actually will. You have no idea how tight my Brawl+ game is with Pikachu. This should be lots of fun.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
It both sucks and it owns. :)

It sucks because you have virtually no freedom (at least until you learn how to drive) and you have to get permission to go places. Plus you have to be at least 18 to be able to buy a lot of things.

It owns because you don't have to pay bills, do taxes, and people still take care of you so you don't have to really worry about too much as far as that's concerned. Not to mention you get a lot of free things. :p

Top Bottom