• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We have a new mamachu!
You're funny.

No.

Lololol. One time when I was little, I was playing a game at one of those Nintendo kiosks in a Target store. I had to go pee really badly, but I didn't want to leave because my mother had just told me not to go anywhere until she came back to get me. Needless to say, I went number one right there in the store. While having soaking wet pants for about 15 mins sucked, I must say the Mario game that I was playing was a lot of fun. Anyways, I just wanted drop by and say that.......................uh......................idk
@.@

Bear...... actually, no, I'm not even surprised you posted just to tell that story, lol.

(I fell in the toilet once when I was little.)

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
*flies into the Pika thread.* Good evening all.

I hear Platinum's pretty fun. Though are there any major differences with that compared to DP? I played Diamond for a bit, and kinda fell out of it around the 3rd gym... ^^; Pokemon ain't what it used to be for me, I suppose... But I am considering getting one of the remakes of GS.

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
Hello Stealth! I've seen you post around before... I suppose I've been a bit post-shy on SWF lately. Kaylo speaks of me? =O (Sounds like an honor. XP)

All is quite well, thank you. How are you?

And also thank you, Kirin. ^^ Recognize the base image?? XD

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
I'm not in lust, I'm just Kaylo's loyal pet dog.
Terios on the other hand did get punished for his lust. :enforcer:

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Waaaaaa lol. I only <3 Kaylo you sick, twisted fiend.
Orly?

:evil:

*Pounces on Terios and starts biting pressure points on Terios's neck.*
This says otherwise. (hello)

Well aware you're a guy. lol

Also I didn't even SAY anything about Kaylo.....today lol.

I tried my loverboy act in the Pit chat.....they didn't appreciate it so I don't do it there anymore. :/

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Wiiless. When I hang out with Brawlers it makes me want to play REALLY bad so I kind of have been avoiding that. Sorry. It was for my own good.

BUT! I got a new Wii now! I'm in the chat right now actually. lol

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Orly?

This says otherwise. (hello)

Well aware you're a guy. lol

Also I didn't even SAY anything about Kaylo.....today lol.

I tried my loverboy act in the Pit chat.....they didn't appreciate it so I don't do it there anymore. :/
But you did say something about her :mad:.

As for the bite, it caused great pain and no pleasure. Next time to try to do something to Kaylo will be your last. :evil:

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
But you did say something about her :mad:.

As for the bite, it caused great pain and no pleasure. Next time to try to do something to Kaylo will be your last. :evil:
What happens if they organize an elaborate series of semi-randomized events that proceed through natural causes, ala the "Butterfly effect" to do something to Kaylo?

For those of you not familiar with it. the "Butterfly Effect" is a part of chaos theory in which a Butterfly flaps its wings, with makes some pollen fly into a Buffalo's nose, whose sneeze starts a stampede which causes an avalanche destroying millions of homes?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Resetting your laptop would get rid of the virus, the only real problem is getting back the information you need so that you can activate the parts in it.
Exactly. T___T I could reformat it but there's a lot of stuff.

I don't have the factory disks. I could check though.

bigman40

Smash Master
You don't really need the factory disks. You can normally get them off of the company's website, and save it on a CD/Flash drive. That way, you'll always have the information whenever you reset it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol. I can't even touch the start menu. I don't know if it'll read CDs either, but I'll try.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah. There's a big error message that constantly pops up. I can't even do anything to the computer while it's up.
Get the files needed for the main stuff in your laptop from another computer. Trying to do it on yours makes things too hard since it's already screwed up. The next time you do want to get on your laptop, it should be to reset it (assuming you have a XP/Vista disc)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah. There's a big error message that constantly pops up. I can't even do anything to the computer while it's up.
I had the same problem a while back. Want to know the way I fixed it?

Hard drive wipe, then I got a new comp. Sorry, I don't know how to fix it when its messed up that bad.

Also, since this is pikachu general discussion, I have a quick announcement. I play pikachu now in addition to sheik, so it's time for me to come on over here. :p

Top Bottom