• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
*throws a twinkie across the room*

*stealth goes for it*

*stealth turns back to kick k-9's ****

*k-9 is gone*

gg

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys... i quit, so good bye all. (Reasons bleh: Live too far away from people for daily or even weekly practice, a one hour drive is not close[puts a dent in my wallet for gas]) No practice = no good tourney results...... I might still go to apex for fun....
No need to quit, man! You should see if there are any Brawl clubs in your area, or anything like that. Or, if there aren't, start one! Get some gears turning, put up some posters, etc. If you're going to school right now, you could start one at your school.

Never give up, mate. If you're determined enough, there is always a way to achieve your goal =)

Me-ow!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Stealth and K-9; that's getting to borderline spam. Keep those kinds of posts to visitor walls and social groups.
Edit: Thanks for at least moving the topic from the Q&A thread to here though. I had to move less posts. And the beginning posts were okay, you guys just got a little "too too" in the end.

:/

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good job, guys. =X

Ussi, don't quit. At least let me kick your booty one more time before you go!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Stealth and K-9; that's getting to borderline spam. Keep those kinds of posts to visitor walls and social groups.
Edit: Thanks for at least moving the topic from the Q&A thread to here though. I had to move less posts. And the beginning posts were okay, you guys just got a little "too too" in the end.

:/
lol im sorry. i was having too much fun with K-9 XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Good job, guys. =X

Ussi, don't quit. At least let me kick your booty one more time before you go!
>_> I did send texts asking for some practice. Your phone broken/gone? Cause I'm wondering are we still teaming for apex? (or was I replaced?)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
>_> I did send texts asking for some practice. Your phone broken/gone? Cause I'm wondering are we still teaming for apex? (or was I replaced?)
Phone's broken, it'll be back on tomorrow. I'm teaming with TUSM because you said you quit.... :( You should've gotten on Smashboards sooner! ;-;

Kenny needs a teammate, though.

A Pika crew should definitely happen. I would do it.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
thanks k-9...i can't go if its that soon, wish i would have known sooner lol, that would have been a good relaxant after my first couple of finals lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Phone's broken, it'll be back on tomorrow. I'm teaming with TUSM because you said you quit.... :( You should've gotten on Smashboards sooner! ;-;

Kenny needs a teammate, though.

A Pika crew should definitely happen. I would do it.
Nah, it's all good. Teaming with you was my only reason to go to apex as of now because I didn't want to bail on you if you thought we were still teaming. Now I can stay home like a good quitter :p

gallax

Smash Hero
pika evolving into A MONSTER KILLING MACHINE THAT HITS WITH 1000% DAMAGE WITH EVERY HIT AND THEN A MOVE THAT CAN KILLWHICH COMES OUT IN 1 FRAME!!!!!!!!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth & Gallax, you guys.... are silly. Lololol.

I can't believe you believed that. XD

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey guys, is Xyro(the best samus in the USA)

i want to pick up pika as my 2nd(for ddd at first and for a REAL 2nd later). I asked ESAM to help me and he says he aint a good techer.....SO i come to you guys fo help.

1. I got Qac down. Its almost 2nd nature.

2. What is the best attack(or safest) to use out of a WAC if you appear in some ones face?

3. I dont have the buffered CG down cause i dont know when to f-ing start it and i dont know if im doing IT or the regular down throw CG.

4. I watch vids and it seems like you people cancel out your fairs so you can combo.....WTF?

5. Are there any REALLY REALLY good vids that yall recommend?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you play online i can play your pika and give you tips. for answers.

1. yes

2. uair to nair, nair, or dair. it all depends on where you land and what they are doing. also cant forget thunder. jump tjolt is also an option if you are a ways away

3. go to training, grab a char, dthrow, tap grab a little before pika settles to the ground. if done right you will grab again. you dont have to regrab to confirm, as long as the grab comes out. if nothing happens you grabbed too early. if you sheild you grabbed too late.

4. its just that fast xyro

5. anything with anther. im serious lol.

Top Bottom