• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
.......ffff cannot unsee.
Hmm Persona 4/Mother crossover would be sweet.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
D:

I'm tired as hell, but a delicious chocolate cafe mocha shot me wide awake. I'm like :DDDDD now.
And I love Wisbiscuit. <3
Just...yanno, throwing it out there.

PZ

Smash Lord
Happy Birthday TUSM! 09 my best was yoshi but i keep killing myself with sideb and die alot by footstool and now my best is cf but I always phail w/e i use side b or b.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
About to go see Devil..... I don't even know what this movie's supposed to be about, but everybody's excited to see it so~ =X

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol I just noticed I quote a lot.
Also I just mindgamed some Jehovah's witnesses. lol
Su ch as?
Loli cosplay or lolita cosplay? Yes, there is a difference.
How awesome was it?

About to go see Devil..... I don't even know what this movie's supposed to be about, but everybody's excited to see it so~ =X
I wanna see that. I also wanna see Let Me In.
ya know if people say happy birthday KENNY im probably gonna copy ;x
lol
Happy birthday TUSM.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Devil was meh.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either..... not worth paying to see imo. Just very..... blah. :ohwell:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's what happens when you watch something written by Shyamalan, KayLo!.

Also, a certain Flareon told me that a certain Glaceon doesn't love a certain Espeon.
<//////////////////////////////////////////////////3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I didn't even know he directed the film until Kenny mentioned it (once I was already at the theater lol) tbh. Had nooo idea what the movie was about...... just got invited, so I went.

Also, I didn't say that. Ephy tryna instigate. :mad:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Someone awhile back was talking to me about how at his theater, when they saw the trailer of Devil, the audience was getting all hyped n' stuff.

Then when it said Shyamalan was helping with the movie, the entire theater groaned.
I wish I was there. It sounds like a beautiful thing happened.

And nao, Ephy's got some 'splainin' to do. :mad:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Someone awhile back was talking to me about how at his theater, when they saw the trailer of Devil, the audience was getting all hyped n' stuff.

Then when it said Shyamalan was helping with the movie, the entire theater groaned.
I wish I was there. It sounds like a beautiful thing happened.

And nao, Ephy's got some 'splainin' to do. :mad:
yeah, the "From the mind of M. Night Shyamalan" at the end is lyka punchline. Too bad for the people who actually put the most work into the movie. Shadowedddd.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Oh.
My.
GOD.

Out of the loop, much?
I should summon MR. ZIGSTA.
RISE!
ESPY HATH SUMMONED ME.

Stealth, the reason M. Night's so hated in Hollywood is because he's a massive prick. He had ONE good film, arguably two, yet if you wanna talk to him on set, you're not allowed to talk to him directly: You have to talk to his assistant, who then relays it on to M. Night. This is something that not even the most well-known and well-respected directors like Steven Spielberg and James Cameron do.

M. Night also displays a God complex with his over-the-top cameos in all his films. Hollywood loves Hitchcock's cameos because they're subtle. M. Night's cameos, though, are glaringly obvious. A lot of people in Hollywood REALLY hate him after Lady in the Water, where he actually has speaking lines and is basically a Jesus figure.

He says he's not about twist endings, yet all of his films, save for The Last Airbender, have twist endings. He's proving to be a one-trick pony, and the trick just isn't working anymore. There's a TON of people who would love to be directing films instead of him, but somehow he keeps getting jobs.

It's only a matter of time, though, that he gets a lesser and lesser role in films. Devil's a great sign for me because it's the first film he wrote that he didn't direct. I'd be willing to bet money that he wanted to direct, but the studio didn't find him bankable.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
oh all people needed to mention was airbender

though tbh now it makes me want to go see devil so i can contribute money to someone who *******ized an anime so terribly it will leave avatar fanboys crying for generations

**** it seeing devil tonight, what an awesome guy

@zigsta makes sense then

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Yo guys, so i wana get a capture card to make replay vids since i want my textures and music on em haha. i dunt wana spend 60 bucks on dazzle tho, anyone here who use recording software got any advice on what to get? i just want somethn easy to use thats cheap

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
i got a dazzle for 50, but i've heard that sometimes they show up for around 30

the dazzle can record really nice if you figure it out.

Top Bottom