• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
so i can contribute money to someone who *******ized an anime so terribly it will leave avatar fanboys crying for generations

Yo guys, so i wana get a capture card to make replay vids since i want my textures and music on em haha. i dunt wana spend 60 bucks on dazzle tho, anyone here who use recording software got any advice on what to get? i just want somethn easy to use thats cheap
Find a cheap Dazzle..... check Craigslist or Ebay or something. You can find one for less than $50 if you try!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I was in a wreck yesterday! ^_^

I was driving home from school, and I was behind a car. Some idiot pulled out in front of the car ahead of me and slammed on his brakes, so the guy ahead of me and I put on our brakes. Unfortunately, the guy behind me didn't see it coming, and he hit me so hard that even though I was stopped and was using my brakes, I got pushed and almost hit the guy ahead of me. Naturally, the guy who caused it drove off.

Luckily, I only have a few scratches on my bumper, but the guy behind me... lol.

The front of his car was almost completely smashed in as if Super man had punched it, fluid was leaking, his headlights were gone, and he had to get it towed. Yay for having a trailer hitch on my car! :laugh:

I'm a bit sore, but other than that, I'm fine. I do feel really, really sorry for the other guy, though; I hope his insurance covered the damages. :(

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*fusses over Were!! ♥*

I'm glad that you werent really hurt and that your car only has superficial marks!
♥♥♥♥

global-wolf

Smash Champion
It's great that you're ok, Were. Yesterday 2 guys in a convertible were driving at like 60 miles per hour on a local street, hit a curb, flipped over and crashed into a fence right outside my neighborhood. There were at least 6 police cars, 2 ambulances, a firetruck and a helicopter. The convertible even knocked down our neighborhood's internet/phone/tv thing though that got fixed today.

Those guys died.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
GL today^ (If I get ninja'd, I swear...)
Glad you are ok, were. Wrecks suck, even small ones.

-Is also taking advice for cheap dazzles-

EDIT: Holy crap, my premium. Now I can't remember what key I was on...

PZ

Smash Lord
Ive had an mental block yesterday. Played Electrmagnetic for like 5 hrs AIB. My Pikachu was decent but lag said otherwise. How is the MGW vs D3 good or bad? Shouldve saved some matches....

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
the break is not a bad idea haha.

i took a month break to just play snake and ike and it taught me how to read really well, hopefully the same happens for you, breaks can be helpful, just take the time to find an alt to use.

also spent like 2 hours with a friend ****in around with falcos bdacus, i swear that ****s so much fun lol, why falco gotta have such fun stuffs

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Good luck! And why are you taking a break from Pika?
To stop some habits hopefully..
and to learn another character for matchups and to hopefully, like Kasrani said, learn to read people better....
rely less on tech stuff and more on basic smash....

Next character::zerosuitsamus:

If anyone thinks i should pick someone else, with good reason, please say so and why.
[im NOT picking up metaknight.....]

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I played a random money match yesterday, and I won a match with Pikachu against a DK. I officially repper Pikachu.

But then I lost to his Pikachu with Jigglypuff......awww.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
and to learn another character for matchups and to hopefully, like Kasrani said, learn to read people better....

If anyone thinks i should pick someone else, with good reason, please say so and why.
Good luck with ZSS. I'd play ZSS but I'm too lazy to learn a new character :D

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@outlaw: Zss always seemed like a fun character to learn, I wish you luck!
@Tsum: Yay, making that money $!

one of my cats chewed through my dsi adapter. I am so sad.
I cant read the internet in bed now.

Roller

Smash Legend
So SOMEHOW I got dragged into going to a melee tourney yesterday. I got not last! =D

17th out of 33. I tied for 17th with like, every other brawl player who decided to go. lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Biggy, you always sound like you've been having the worst time when someone asks how everyone is. ;;

I'm all right. Went to KTAR3 yesterday, but I felt sick and spent most of the time throwing up or sleeping in the car. :( Still feel crappy today but at least I get to relax for a bit I guess......

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
@KayLo: That sucks. :( Hope you get better.

@Espy: Sorry, I didn't get any sleep that night so I didn't feel like going. I'll win Hobo to make up for it. :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
*fusses over Were!! ♥*

I'm glad that you werent really hurt and that your car only has superficial marks!
♥♥♥♥

Glad you are ok, were. Wrecks suck, even small ones.
Thanks guys! <3

The man's just happy to be alive.
^This. XD

ZSS is pretty fun, but make sure that you come back to Pika eventually!

I never seen or heard of any of those cept Sailor Moon and Samurai Pizza Cats.
I've seen a few of them, but it would be a lot easier to tell if I have or not if they were in english. XD

Ugh, I'm tired. At least my neck and back aren't sore anymore.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Old *** vid lol.

Her regular voice already sounds like Pikachu. ;;

@Prime: Same. x.x Guess my childhood lacked enough anime.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
not rly she even talked n her normal very soft low key voice, she has to make it high pitched for pikas but god**** thats pretty amazing

Top Bottom