• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I want pika dittos from everyone, I haven't played another pika in about 2 years -_-
Same here, Pika dittos are the best. Even though I've only done them with one person (Roller), I expect to at least double that number come this weekend.

Scatz

Smash Champion
LOL! Leaf that was when I was actually trying to live that time (a MM vs Seibrik). I've had countless matches recorded and not recorded where I've killed myself. Some even made it look like it was intentional.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I want pika dittos from everyone, I haven't played another pika in about 2 years -_-

kaylo train meeeeeee
Lol. I literally haven't played in about a year, but most likely I'll pick up a controller from someone and see what I still have left. x.x Not that I was much good to begin with.

So. I could go down for like a day, if someone was able to give me a lift.. I doubt that will happen, but we'll see.
Which part of NJ are you from? For the right price, you might be able to convince PP! to get you =X.... he'll be in Philly for the weekend. But if you're in north NJ, that's probably too far.

Lucks, Phoenix, and Umbra, I look forward to meeting you guys this weekend! :bee:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I look forward to meeting you as well. :) The only Pikachus I've met are Roller and Luckay, so it'll be good to meet some more. Plus, Pika dittos. :b:

Roller

Smash Legend
Which part of NJ are you from? For the right price, you might be able to convince PP! to get you =X.... he'll be in Philly for the weekend. But if you're in north NJ, that's probably too far.

Lucks, Phoenix, and Umbra, I look forward to meeting you guys this weekend! :bee:
I'm in like. Central? NJ. The other thing is, how would I get back? Ideally it'd be somebody coming down from northern NJ for a day, or someone entering, but housing in north NJ.

EDIT: Actually. I could probably spend Saturday and Sunday there. But I'm busy on Friday... Maybe I'll ask him about what he's doing... This may be easier tho. Pikapika! Namesearch.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
draw another flygon if you have to change the pic
I love your flygons. or drifloons.
actually I love everything you draw lol
NOT THAT GODDAMN BUG THOUGH :mad:
Well I know what to draw then, brb 5000 scolipede drawings.
~Auto I always like your music setups, really interesting!

Everyone have fun with the minipika meetup~

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
EDIT: Actually. I could probably spend Saturday and Sunday there. But I'm busy on Friday... Maybe I'll ask him about what he's doing... This may be easier tho. Pikapika! Namesearch.
I'll text him about it.... not sure he checks the boards anymore at all.

Everyone have fun with the minipika meetup~
You could always come too. =D Detour to kidnap Wiscus!!!

& I prefer Scolipede over Flygon tbh. =X Then again, I think this little guy is adorable, so maybe my taste is just as ****ed up as yours.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I'm amazed by how adorable that little critter is ahhhh. :high five:
Also I'm hiding in my closet youll never find me :p

_umbra_

Smash Champion
<3 scolipede, it's one of the best new pokemon ^_^

stealth, I've never done a pika ditto before so I won't want to mm... buuuut $1 mk vs pika?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm game, I wanna Pika ditto everyone all weekend long. By the time we're done with Egg Harbor, it's gonna be the Omelette Port.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Excuse me although my sds never count and are all pretty dumb im the one with the most...
Oh? You SD as well?

ok wtf doom name searches SD? gtfo of my thread D:<
[collapse="Haven't had to use this in a while. But anyway..."]
[/collapse]

Nah, I just saw the name "Stealth Raper" as being the most recent poster at the time, so I decided to snoop around. Didn't think I'd get to send a couple invitations.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I used to SD the most on RC. **** that piece of **** carpet.

EDIT: Also, RIP Wii. I just sold it. :c

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm actually not sad about it at all, lol. I never used it except to watch movies, but I can do that with a laptop-tv cord thing.

Sad face was an insider thing for Prime. =X

Top Bottom