• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
that i dont know. there are sixteen pools and he wants a perfect bracket so either top two or top four make it out. there are gonna be a lot of walk ups so my pool may have more people added

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Toronto Joe is actually pretty good. He's uses MK and always places high in tournaments. He's ranked 6th on the aib ladder right now.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
right now its top three make out, with the possibility of four if enough people show up. form what i have heard i have a very good chance of geting top three with my current pool, and possibly top two. it all depends on what randoms get added though

Roller

Smash Legend
You can beat aposl (PT). You can beat thunderstorm (Luigi). I've played both of them. Toronto joe be careful against, he isn't free. And don't count yourself out just yet against Will, I think that will be a good match.

Also. Tell Thunderstorm I said hi, I played him in bracket at KTAR. Pretty cool guy.

Roller

Smash Legend
Awh. But smash 4 wont be out for like 2-3 years..

Also. People. I will be gone for the rest of tonight and the majority of tomorrow. If you want me to be at CoT, I'm down. But would need a ride up Saturday morning or possibly mad late Friday night. If you know of anybody who could help me out. Lemme know. By phone if you have my number. (which is listed on my facebook.) I'm in central NJ btw.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I'm like 3-0 with aposl with Pit, 2-0 in tourney using Pikachu so you can win. His squirtle has some legit skills, and his charizard has gimmicks, but all his ivy will try to do is catch a laggy move so he can bullet seed, fsmash, and try to vine whip up b kill.

Here's my pool:

Bizkit
Kain
Luckay4Lyphe
Heavy Garbage
M@V

Pretty hard to not get top 3 with a Ness and a Fox lol.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Atomsk
Hyde
luckylime
Punishment Divine
Umbra

feeling pretty confident about this... atomsk is gonna be tough as hell though. Anyone know who he even uses anymore?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
oh wow i thought he'd be done with dedede by now lol

still i've seen ic's next to his name in results so I'm not sure if starting with pika would be a good idea... might start with mk

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lmao. Reminds me of Pound 5..... totally fooled ESAM into believing I made it out 1st in my pool. With Zelda. :facepalm:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
When the time comes to sell my wii. I wont care. Because I have another. #beingwhite
I figured as much. Your house had like 5 floors and was made of pure silver compared to mine, and even I have two Wiis. #alsobeingwhite

And I don't know my pool yet, but I'm probably not going to get out of it.

Roller

Smash Legend
So. Possible ray of hope. Someone may be able to give me a lift, however it is dependent on which car they wind up being able to bring. So we'll see. Fingers crossed.

Too bad I just got back from a party, am mad tired, am going to six flags all day tomorrow, (not to make this sound bad. It's awesome.) and I have played Brawl only one time since KTAR. At which I was messing up my cg's due to lack of activity/practice. May have to do an intensive late night practice session tomorrow night if the ride pulls through.

Wish me luck!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Good luck everyone!
I want to hear that you all made it out of pools!

Special luck to Rollah! ♥

Top Bottom