• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGN Hosts GameTable! Saturday, June 6th, Mineola, NY. Brawl singles/doubles/low tier

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
we're ending at 10. 10am-10pm. (I'll be there at 10 AM, but first event doesn't start until 12).

edit: alright we have 6 wiis and 6 TVs. PLEASE post here if you can bring a wii and/or TV. If you bring a TV, you get 5$ taken off your venue fee.

If you bring a Wii, that's would be VERY helpful. And you also get a hug from PGN.

(>._.)>
10 pm as in tourney to end? or as in venue closing time to gtfo? And wtf is checkerslap? Imma lost asian kid here :confused: ....

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
I'm confirming sorry I took so long . I'm bringing a tv and my friend is bringing a tv so that's 2 fees waived.... Do you need wiis?

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
im not coming unless someones coming to this with me from the city. so uh I won't be bring or entering anything at all..so like..yeah

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
oh yah can any1 give me a (insert other people who r coming from the city) a ride from train station (not sure which 1 we have 2 get off at i 4got but ill lyk)
give me and blacka mc blackson a ride. just from the train stop :3

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
i honestly dont know/cant remember because i got lost walking to the venue, but when we got drove there after the tourney it was like a 5min ride.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
How far away is the train station from the venue. Cause I'm sure if you threw Will like a dollar each if it's close to the venue he wouldn't mind lol don't count on me though it's not my car
Just by looking at google, it's like a decent 2-5 blocks? >__>. I mean, if your a lazyfawk like me, I'd just get a car or just skate there myself LOL. I'm trying to get the bus anyways. What's long island bus fares these days anyways? Cuz I know LIRR is more expensive than regular MTA ****tt

edit: okay maybe it looks like 10 blocks, but I'm coming from SATs and i'm inpatient motherfawker soooooooo ;3

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Anti dooood.

Could we play a ****load of friendlies? I've honestly never fought any good snakes, it's so bad, when I get CP'd snake ***** my **** cause I have no idea what to do. :[

:093:

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
PGN im bringing my wii. Also doom my freind Bil needs a partner so if you wanna team with him you can. Also can some1 please texture hack my wii?

oh and repeat BIL needs a partner. Hes to lazy to go on smashboards and ask himself.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
I may need a teammate since malcom isnt going any more :(

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman

Can I come early liek 10:10 along with Minty? You never responded before you female object that belongs to me. Plus I gotta hax up Dabuz and that other guys W**

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
i might not come either. ive got a show this friday and next friday so i might not make it to knightmare's either. also, after those shows (like tourneys) people chill afterwards and i dont wanna wake up early for a tourney if i go to sleep late so yea...****

Vinnie

Smash Master
K we currently have 8 Wiis and 8 TVs. I'm going for 10. Bringing a TV gets you 5$ back on your venue fee if it is used.

Anyone? PLEASE?

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Sorry, I won't be coming to this now. Will had something come up so he can't pick me up after work and doommachine said he can't pick me up then. Sorry guys. Hope to see you all on the 13th.

Top Bottom