• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGN Hosts GameTable! Saturday, June 6th, Mineola, NY. Brawl singles/doubles/low tier

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Sorry, I won't be coming to this now. Will had something come up so he can't pick me up after work and doommachine said he can't pick me up then. Sorry guys. Hope to see you all on the 13th.
Homo***. come to this **** i don't care about your ride johns. get those mother****ers to drive you here so we can mm and take my dimes <3

Viva's hair is too good now. Lucas status.

I'm not gooooooooing. No one from the city's gonna be there, and there won't be plus, so yeah. Erwit erwit.
Waaa! hippie wanna see pro Gurukid in ****** B+ son.. =(..

Vinnie

Smash Master
Alright, we have 7 Wiis and 8 TVs. POST HERE AND BRING A SETUP

A;ILTJPAOI RISLA EP8OAEURY4Y58W9YUL GKH8AE54YP897Q4EUKRHNQAHREY8OTPQ4ERTKLQEDNVLI;ASFYG8OQE4HTLI;QWNG;lkwjeigl;harhu8rutjopq3el;ijp8oaerhjy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
nou kirin. YOU'LL COME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! EVEN IF IT'S UP THIS ***! Seriously lol. Link 4 mk status in Low tier tourney <3.

and holy **** I just realized how far this thing is from my house (floral park). well i'm coming from SATs. wonder how far it'll take from a car itself and/or long island bus.

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
gtfo
That will be me and me alone D:<
Me three <:O

Anyways i cant come with the guy I usually goto tournies with, ...and my mom wont let me goto one alone...so ill be coming with my brother and my friend. But they both suck at brawl XD. My brother is actually alright, but my friend barely knows how to play, and they will be participating in the tourney. So if you vs one of them its like a free win.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
there's a b+ setup for friendlies/MMs....

One setup isn't incentive enough to travel that far by myself. And I doubt I'd get anyone willing to MM in a game they likely aren't familiar with...

We'll probably just hold a fest here in the citayyy anyway, so yeah. Eweh eweh.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
not going no money LIRR = 12 bucks venue = 10 thats 22 bucks and not accounting for the amount of food i shove down my mouth.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Teammate Plz
Teammate Plz
Teammate Plz
Teammate Plz
Dude you're gonna get random-*** replies from noobs. I wouldn't do that. Why don't you ask around instead of posting randomly in a thread?

im not bringing my wii anymore...
-_-

We need TVs and Wiis, badly. Mostly Wiis. Please post if you're bringing one. The more setups, the faster the tourney goes.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dude you're gonna get random-*** replies from noobs. I wouldn't do that. Why don't you ask around instead of posting randomly in a thread?

-_-
Why would me getting random replies matter to you?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Anti, I'm partnerless as of now...so yea. You prolly don't want to team with me, but if you do...yea.

Vinnie

Smash Master
^ >_>

We're using tier list v3.0, tiers D, E, and F. However, I promised we're automatically using the low tiers from v2.0 no matter what the new tier list says, so Sonic is still allowed. I updated the first post with the new characters.

Also, the tournament is tomorrow. We still don't have enough setups. I wanted 10, we have like 6 now. So unless you're willing to bring a Wii and/or a TV (TV gets you 5$ off your venue fee), then don't complain about it being run slowly.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
**** yeah Boozer gonna **** Low tiers. Kirinblaze where are j00s? You needs to **** everyone with Mario and link.

And tourney is tomrrow. I has SATs so I'll be coming here possibly 2pm-3pm ish. If you happen to finish low tiers, just sign me up for doubles and/or singles (I'll be definitely doing singles, i'll be doing doubles if i mange to find a partner and/or/if I make it on time as well thanks PGN)

I just realized this ***** is far from Floral Park. :sadface:

edit: just so you know, here's gametable OFFICAL website seeing as how it's not working or something.

http://www.gamerterrain.com/location.html

Vinnie

Smash Master
Uhh, I was going to bring my TV, it was over my grandma's house. Well, up until now I thought I was just gonna stop by on the way and take it, up until now, where I found out that they threw it out. So yeah... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE POST HERE FOR SETUPS we desperately need them!!!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I won't be able to make it for Low Tiers. I get out of work after it's supposed to start. I MIGHT make it for singles now. Mom may be willing to drive me after work.

<3

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
I cant stay for singles since im gonna be with my friends and they will probably get bored by then. But Ill stay for low tier.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I won't be able to make it for Low Tiers. I get out of work after it's supposed to start. I MIGHT make it for singles now. Mom may be willing to drive me after work.

<3
homo status. lol oh well. Same here, depending on my mom's driving and your tourney running just put me up for low tier, doubles, if not, just sign me up for singles for sure. i blame SATs making me waking up early.

Top Bottom