• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Wings brings holiday cheer! And we're still fixing Blue Falcon up...

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Falcon's FS just executes like it does normally.
No difference.
It would be epic if we could code it like that.:laugh:

You know, that might actually be possible. It'll require some absurd coding in PSA, but...just imagine the possibilitys.

Like, it would have the game check to see if he is on Wifi Waiting Room(or Custom Stage_whatever if you are using PW's code), and if so have the cars from Port Town Aero Dive(or just a giant Blue Falcon) come cruising through.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm going to put that video in the OP.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
I kinda thought we'd be riding the blue falcon.
Not fighting on the roadway.

But very nice.

We might have high hopes for new custom stages.
Not stage builder crappy new stages.

Like completely new stages.

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible the make the Blue Falcon come by occasionally? Kinda like in Port Town? That'd be awesome.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
As for a name, I nominate:
Falcon Raceway

And this song must be played on it.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
As this stage originated from Falcon himself...

I will simply call it Captain Falcon.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
..Actually. One more:
Falcon Destination.
YES. THIS! Captain Falcon only baby. XD

Edit: I believe Eldiran made this and posted it in either the BrawlBox thread or another one, but for you guys who don't like Port Town because of the cars, this is a version of the stage with no cars whatsoever. It's pretty fun to play on :3

Also just to be awesome, I ported Central Highway and Radical Highway too. XD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y34d2jyxmzg/STGFZERONoCars.PAC

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mrmjmwobtz/STGFZERONoCars (Radical Highway).PAC

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ltjiqhzwjzj/STGFZERONoCars (Central Highway).PAC

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Serious answer:

Falcon Roadway sounds the most real and the least stupid. It's the most fitting name for a stage.

Not so serious answer:

Working off the FD spinoff name suggestion that someone mentioned before, it seems like it should have the word "Final" in it to signify both the Final Smash and the similarities to Final Destination. Therefore I suggest the name Final Falconation.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Meh, either "Falcon Destination" or "The Place Where Moves Are Shown". "Final Falconation" sounds like it' trying too hard to be honest. ¦D

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
That's why I said I wasn't being serious with that suggestion =P

But really, something about Roadway just makes it sound mysterious and ominous, which is fitting for the weird sky in the background and the fact that it's an unknown location. That's just the vibe I get from that word.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
(i rescind my earlier vote)

Falcon Raceway: The Place Where Moves Are Shown

/thread
I was about to suggest "The Realm of Falcon" since I just had a ****** battle against SUper Falcon (Onslaught Falcon+PW's Super Captain Falcon Code+Stack SMash's Super Falcon Texture") while using Super Sonic (Gregory's Super Saiyan Hedgehog Moveset+Dchen's SS Texture+PW's Super Sonic code+Super Sonic floating and running animation)

Naturally, thanks to Onslaught's ability to turn Lvl 9 CF into a complete Combo God, I lost. Even while using Smash Balls since he can knock Sonic out of his FS too. Basically the Ultimate Falcon Challenge. XD;

Oh, but this name is the best one by the way MK26. Nice one :3

mofo_

Smash Ace
what ? stage hazards!??! then it probably wont become a brawl+ stage like SSE jungle :o

anyways i like Highway and Roadway

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
O_o; So many names...

Ones I like so far:

Falcon Destination
Falcon Raceway: The Place Where Moves Are Shown
Falcon Walkway

All others are really just variations of the ones above. So yeah, fight among yourselves as to which name gets chosen. :p

And for those disappointed about the Blue Falcon not being a stage....I might replace the falcon flyer in Meta Ridley's stage with the Blue Falcon. Maybe. We'll see how similar the models are.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I vote 4 this one. It looks more like a regular highway or racetrack or w/e than a Captain Falcon highway or racetrack or w/e.
You're kidding right? Lame. XD

Raceway one is too long. Falcon Destination. ¦3

Top Bottom