• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Wings brings holiday cheer! And we're still fixing Blue Falcon up...

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Falcon Densetsu?

Which would mean something like The Legend of Falcon?

If that doesn't work, FALCON DESTINATION.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Actually that would just be Falcon Legend. Properly, it would be Falcon no Densetsu....which makes it Legend of Falcon.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
the "crimson judgment of one who casts down the die to determine greatness on the track to glory" stage plz :012:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
the "crimson judgment of one who casts down the die to determine greatness on the track to glory" stage plz :012:
In short, Falcon Destination. *SMACKED*

But seriously, it's pretty obvious that's what the majority goes for. XD

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Yeah, I guess we'll go with Falcon Destination.

EDIT: Hey guys, let's discuss deathlines and such. What should be edited, if at all?

And maybe we should leave the ledges as they are. That could be Falcon Destination's hazard. Mindgames and all, you know?

I'll go ahead and get to work on that blue falcon stage...I think I have a decent idea of what I want to do in it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah, I guess we'll go with Falcon Destination.

EDIT: Hey guys, let's discuss deathlines and such. What should be edited, if at all?

And maybe we should leave the ledges as they are. That could be Falcon Destination's hazard. Mindgames and all, you know?

I'll go ahead and get to work on that blue falcon stage...I think I have a decent idea of what I want to do in it.
Dude, the stage is perfect just the way it is. I wouldn't change a thing. :3

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
the top should be a bit lower, I think the ledges do need to be fixed, as does the wall-floor that you can't upB through. Other than that, I think it's fine

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Shouldn't it already have the same top as WWR? How low should it be? And how would I make it possible to Up-B through the floor?

Also, what stage is the one that you face Meta Ridley on? I'm looking at the SSE stages....but they are all numbered. O_O

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Sorry bout the bump, but I edited the OP with something else for you guys to test.

Let's hope that it works....

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Actually, it's supposed to be the Meta Ridley fight, except with the Blue Falcon instead of the Falcon Flyer. Some people were disappointed that my first stage wasn't the Blue Falcon so here we are. I figured it would be the most fitting thing to do.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I'm really hoping the edits I made to the .pac work. I'm not worried about the Blue Falcon model, but the background and scene edits I made. If this works....just think of the possibilities for stages!

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
NOTE: THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE FILE REPLACEMENT CODE OR DANTARION'S ALTERNATE STAGE LOADER! The reason being that PW's Custom Stage code merely edits the CSS so you can have more pacs on it....it won't work with Stage Builder levels. That is because you can't properly run a .bin file from the CSS, but anyways...
D: D: D: D: D:

Where do you get this information from
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
its a custom stage, it doesnt need a rel

EDIT: BUT I HAVE THE REL FOR CUSTOM STAGES IF I COULD LOAD CUSTOM STAGES OFF THE SSS

RAGE

RAAAAGE

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Oh will you just hush and test the **** thing already? Sheesh. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...I don't care if I was joking, using a cute japanese girl cosplaying as Asuka as a weapon?

I believe I've just been royally f***ed. XD

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Lmfao.

It works, but you fall right through the blue falcon, and the seat of it is a ledge.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh wow... XD

So far we've got 3 problems.

A. You're standing inside Blue Falcon instead of on it, leaving it standing room only.

B. Due to the very off platforms, it's very hard to stay on, grab a ledge, or even be on in the first place since enemies will die before the match starts. (lolToonLink)

C. Blue Falcon is facing the wrong way XD *SMACKED*

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Ah, I see. I wasn't sure how much bigger the Blue Falcon was going to be. Maybe I can use the model from Big Blue instead?

The background on there looks amazing. My first goal has been achieved! Now it's a matter of making the darn thing playable...>>

Also, I wanna find a decent model and texture for PT's stand. He WILL be floating on a giant white block if you play as PT.

EDIT: Oh yeah, btw, the stage builder codes(the ones that let you strecth an object and whatnot) can be used to fix the ledge problem. If someone wants to make a fixed version before I make a new pac and bin...

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
New Beta is up. Hey guys, I created a new texture for the Blue Falcon for this one, but it came up kinda screwy in BrawlBox's previewer(even though it was only an updated version of its old texture.) If it is messed up in game, just tell me and I'll change it back to the horrid N64 texture.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
YES. THIS! Captain Falcon only baby. XD

Edit: I believe Eldiran made this and posted it in either the BrawlBox thread or another one, but for you guys who don't like Port Town because of the cars, this is a version of the stage with no cars whatsoever. It's pretty fun to play on :3

Also just to be awesome, I ported Central Highway and Radical Highway too. XD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y34d2jyxmzg/STGFZERONoCars.PAC

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mrmjmwobtz/STGFZERONoCars (Radical Highway).PAC

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ltjiqhzwjzj/STGFZERONoCars (Central Highway).PAC
whats the difference between these three stages EDIT: ok, theyre just texture hacks

Also, repost: Superyoshi, how do you know we cant run a bin from the SSS? Do you know for a fact taht its impossible now and will never be possible?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Well, if I understand PW's code correctly, it uses unused slots from the Brawl stage list for custom pacs. Aside from the Brawl stages, there is the Melee list, and the stage builder list, which loads from the Wii's memory(rather than the disc) and/or a SD card.

But, as I said, PW's code is meant to be loaded from Brawl's SSS....possibly Melee's too. It is just loading a pac file. Stage Builder stages require both a pac file AND a bin file to load, and I don't think it is possible to load a bin file from the SSS...

Of course, I'll probably end up being proven wrong within a week. >_> Go ahead and test it out. It may work.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
It's all black, looks nice with the green jets. The floor is still really screwy but at least it looks nice :p

EDIT: Why don't you put the blue falcon on that weird unused shape instead of this common block, make all of the blocks invisible, then use the invisible parts to dictate where the collisions are?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Hmm....

Can I make blocks invisible? I'm not sure if they support transparency or not.

EDIT: Oh yeah, does it animate? I kept the animations in so I was just wondering.

Also, pics would be nice.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Oh, what did you mean by all black? Did my texture not work properly or something?

EDIT: And how'd my idea for the hookshot edit workout? I don't believe you've sent me anything regarding it.

I'm probably going to make this my general hack thread....

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Hmm. I think I maybe able to fix the black issue. I'll go ahead and fix it when I make the new STGEDIT_0.pac.

Also, what block did you use for the BF's model? The beta block, right? Did you flip it at all or did you leave it the same?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Oh, actually I didn't mess with the BF's model lol. But if I had my way the beta block would have the BF model. All I did was add blocks over top of the model that work for the collision of it. But the problem is now that you can't see the BF, the other blocks take priority over it. I can fix that, now that I think of it, without transparent parts, but you'd have that annoying flickering issue.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
So you basically put blocks over the Blue Falcon that acts as its structure? I can fix the black issue(it was a shadow used in the stage but for whatever reason it covers the whole thing in my stage) and replace it with transparent textures for the blocks you used.

Which blocks did you use for the body? It'll make texture replacing much more simple.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Alright! Now I can get to work. I won't be able to test it because of 3 things:

I'm Lazy, I can't run Brawl hacks while my brother is here and awake, and I have school work that I've been putting off.

However, considering my other edits work perfectly, this fix should do the trick.

Top Bottom