• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 13 - Aug 28th - Dallas TX - @FX Game Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Is Zigsta coming to this? If so, then Steeler will make an even bigger effort to show up to this tournament.
Oh sh--

I'll have to see what my film schedule looks like. I'll know by Friday if I can make it.

rapidtransit247

Smash Cadet
I'll probably be there. This will be my last Texas tournament before I leave for SC the day after for school. Phase 13 better live up to the APEX hype!!! See you all there!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yes to the MM, dunno to the teaming. I'll need to see...

:069:
If we do team, keep in mind that I can use either Link or Meta Knight. I really need a good partner, because I feel I can do much better in doubles. Give me a chance. You will indeed see. =)

@Player 4: We can have our MK ditto mm. I want to do mms hopefully before tourney, so try to be there early if you can.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Sorry Kkid, I didn't get up til about 2 and then i had to wash 2 cars and go to my band thing at 6 sooo yeah couldn't make it =\ I'll see you at phase man, later =D.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry Kkid, I didn't get up til about 2 and then i had to wash 2 cars and go to my band thing at 6 sooo yeah couldn't make it =\ I'll see you at phase man, later =D.
No worries. Until phase... peace :laugh:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Lol I keep getting such hostile vibes from your posts. I just can't take a Rob or a Falcon seriously is all :ohwell:
lol my bad bro..I'm just messing with you.
I don't play MK.
I just didn't get why you didn't consider rob to be a serious character.....
I can see Captain Falcon, but ROB..that's a mystery....:laugh:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
lol my bad bro..I'm just messing with you.
I don't play MK.
I just didn't get why you didn't consider rob to be a serious character.....
I can see Captain Falcon, but ROB..that's a mystery....:laugh:
It's not ROB as a character it's just ROB vs MK

I mean I'll friendly your ROB and Falcon with MK, but I don't wanna MM them.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, ROB gets murdered by MK. It's a very, VERY annoying MU.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
nvm ALSM, sorry, dad tells me tonight finally that he signed me up for a school SAT prep thing from 9-1 every saturday til october and 6-9 on weekdays so **** my life. I'll hopefully make it to singles, if I am running behind I'll try and get someone to wait for me so i don't get DQed

Denti

Smash Master
So I just read that rule about no cussing and I think that's my fault XD I SD'd and was like FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lol phase is going to be boss

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
The no cussing rule has been there since the first tournament I hosted at FX Game Exchange. It's technically a family store, so the owner has asked us not to say things little ears shouldn't here.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If I recall correctly, Xyro, during your DeVry University tournament, you had misspelled "controllers". That was on the title page for everyone to see.

Dojo, you better go to this or Kansas is going to be mad. You wouldn't want us taking Texas' money away, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom