• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 13 - Aug 28th - Dallas TX - @FX Game Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJacob

Smash Apprentice
I really want to come to this, but I had a couple questions. First are replays going to be saved and uploaded somewhere? It would be really awesome if so, but its fine if not. Second, are the friendlies mostly 1v1? Sometimes I go to very small events and the only friendlies they have are 4 person free for alls... I really hate that because part of the reason I would like to go to a tournament is so I can improve by playing good players. I just don't think free for alls will improve my skills very much. Also this is my first major tournament and I was wondering if participating in this will automatically allow me to be power-ranked?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sorry I don't need favors...I need MU experience....DIFFERENT Mk users provide DIFFERENT MU experience....but it's hard to ask for that so I"ll stop.

Oh and Leaf, if you need a partner I will be your partner if Denti and I don't team for Phase due to whatever issue that may come up. Deal?

@King Jacob Yes I believe once you start participating in tournaments, you will be in PR unless there's a prerequisite I never knew about.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If I recall correctly, Xyro, during your DeVry University tournament, you had misspelled "controllers". That was on the title page for everyone to see.

And if you would recall, the title of a thread only has so many characters you can type before you run out so i deliberately leave out double LLs or TTs or w/e so that i can fit what i need to fit for the title. I also have decided that untill SWF gives me a grade or money for correct spelling i aint gonna do it. You might also wanna re-read my post you quoted cause it was OBVIOUSLY clear that i wasnt serious in the least.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Side bet plz, give you 3:10 odds, (basically meaning if y'all take 30% of the pot I'll lose the bet).
You know if Dojo doesn't show up, Kansas will clean out Texas' pockets. BTW, do you feel like doing a crew battle? It's just four of us Kansas scrubs.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Crew battle sounds like fun. Not 100% sure we'll have time, but I'll try to push to main events to finish fast. If we had to choose between Brawl- and crew battle hype + friendlies, which do you guys want?

Mumble

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably be here for this, as long as I can get housing. Zac, I tried to call you earlier, but I guess you're busy. :p

edit: if anyone can provide housing, just text me or something. 325-374-3916

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey man, Kansas is going to take your monies. And Dphat, I'm taking you on that side-bet. $10 for Kansas taking at least 30% of the pot home.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well, I have cake at my apt... I'm not taking it to the tourney. So far I think Mumble is the only one housing with me, guess he gets all the cake =)

@Nike, I need to figure out where to buy Scooby Snacks. Plz halp!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Zac, will you PLEASE do lots of update for this event? Ill be at work MEGA bored and i need some updates to get me through the day.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Yo Dawg, this is Ddawg and i really dont mind if you get it right or not :p. Amarillo will be there. Inb4 2 zss in top 10 if not top 8 again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom