• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 2 - Oct. 17 Dallas, TX - Gnes/Dojo/Razer/PX/KS/OK/LA/RGV/Girls! Hype! Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, Lee is driving up by himself, which means no Sudai. Not sure how many of you actually care, but just letting y'all know. :p

I'm actually just scared of getting 9'd by Zac in tourney.

Sudai

Stuff here
Don't have the money. I have like, $40 which was just enough to come, eat, and enter the tournies if Lee split gas with me. Can't blame him though, he saves a solid 3-4 hours driving up by himself.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
got some more or less bad news.

My family just called me telling me they're going to visit saturday. So i won't be able to make it for the tournament. Pending when they leave i may just go win MGC and take 1 or 2 people out for tokyo one. This way ill still be able to probably take care of my MM's at Dphats.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
got some more or less bad news.

My family just called me telling me they're going to visit saturday. So i won't be able to make it for the tournament. Pending when they leave i may just go win MGC and take 1 or 2 people out for tokyo one. This way ill still be able to probably take care of my MM's at Dphats.
Hope you're implying that I'm getting Tokyo One Sunday :).

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yes. Anfinity is the child of the two aforementioned.

Those who challenged me at NO KOAST can play me at Phase 2, so that we can get the challenges taken care of.

Challenges at Phase 2
Bored: 2
Razor: 2
Bear: 2
Fogo: 2
DPhat: 2
Chuky: 2
Ruddy: 1
Total: $13

Let me know if any of you changed your mind.

You have a 2 dollar MM with me remember? :)

Anyone else for a MM?

I have:

5$ = Bear, P4, Shuz, Po Pimpus, Fogo, Marie Antoinette, PhantomX

2$ = UTD MK, UTD G&W, Bored, Chic, Doom

1$ = Gnes, Magitek, Typex

Bwett

Smash Ace
As it stands, this is the list I have of people that plan on bringing a partial or full setup. We are at 15 full setups. If you plan on bringing something, please pm me, post here, text me, whatever, I need to know =P

Damien - 1 wii
Brett - 1 wii, 1 tv
Kosmos - 1 wii
Shuz - 1 wii, 1 tv
DPhat,Sars,Zinth - 2 wiis, 7 tvs
Zac - 1 wii, 1 tv
Bwett - 1 wii, 1 tv
Sethlon - 1 wii
Xyro - 1 wii
Beah - 1 wii
Katie - 1 wii, 1 tv
Fmatt,KKid,Marcus - 3 wiis, 3 tvs