• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 2 - Oct. 17 Dallas, TX - Gnes/Dojo/Razer/PX/KS/OK/LA/RGV/Girls! Hype! Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space-knight

Smash Cadet
ok so is this a open tournament that people can go to?....or someones birthday party? I can't tell. I am new to forum but figure I would look for a tournament somewhere nearby.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I can bring a Wii and TV (the slightly large one), but only if we need it.
Billy can probably bring a Wii and TV too.

I'll be bringing my recording device.

I might be able to do livestream with my laptop, not sure yet.

And Monica, if you end up with extra money from Venue fee we can also use it to make more brownies =D I'll help if needed.

Jo0

Smash Cadet
Oh yes only 10 minutes away from my house. There is a real high chance of me showing up to play. :D

Zandra

Smash Rookie
I want to go but I need a ride from the Galatyn Park station
which is like...10 mins away?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Thanks guys! I need all the set-ups (part or whole) I can get. :)

@Zandra, where/what is that? Post in the Dallas thread, see if someone can't get you. If not I'll see what I can do.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Please Post in either the Southwest travel plan or PM me if you need housing, ALSO if you are able to house people please make a post in the travel plan as well.

Also I'll be able to house 10-15 people (giving out of state players priority the venue only 15-20 minutes away from my house). PM ASAP so i can get housing figured out.

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
Do you all know each other? I'd love to go, but I'd feel like an outsider :/

BTW, if I go, I only have an HD tv to offer. I believe there are issues with that kind of tv, though.

Bwett

Smash Ace
We welcome newcomers. There have actually been alot of new smasher recently. Come and enjoy the festivities, whether or not you feel like entering the tournies =).

If the tv is HD, I wouldn't bother bringing it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, I can probably go to this then, as my Finance Test will be over and done with on Wednesday. I'll just go Friday evening and come back Saturday.

So I guess I need housing for Friday night and a doubles partner that likes camping and doesn't get ***** by MK, all states welcome.

Totally doing this for my Kansas boys and Daniel, my bff.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Well, I can probably go to this then, as my Finance Test will be over and done with on Wednesday. I'll just go Friday evening and come back Saturday.

So I guess I need housing for Friday night and a doubles partner that likes camping and doesn't get ***** by MK, all states welcome.

Totally doing this for my Kansas boys and Daniel, my bff.
Wanna team? :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang. Done. All we have to do now is practice against every living Wario in the area so we don't lose to them in 1v1s.

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
^I just moved to Dallas. I really enjoyed the MKless tourneys in the other parts of Texas :( Oh, well.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, wtf. So many random people showing up:):) im excited

If you want to house with me let me know:) I'm makin PANCAKES sat. morning:D<3

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
We can have those too :)

Who do you play? and where are you from?
MK and Diddy, though I'm going all Peach at the moment. Haven't been active in the Brawl scene at all, actually. I'm from San Antonio.

BTW, I've never done this, but I have 2 very nice bottles of gin. You guys want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom