• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 2 - Oct. 17 Dallas, TX - Gnes/Dojo/Razer/PX/KS/OK/LA/RGV/Girls! Hype! Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
I can give you the bottle. It's Bombay Sapphire. Very nice. If you all want gin and tonic, though, I'd prepare some. It'd be actually kinda nice since I've never been to a tourney where they at least offer cheap beer.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Dang, gin and katie? This is too good, let's keep the numbers low though, I don't want to impose on Mr. and Mrs. Livaccari, ya know?

Sudai

Stuff here
Katie, I can only assume that Lee, r0ni, and myself are housing with you. I'm gonna talk to Lee and r0ni to make sure they're actually coming and get back to ya. I definitely wanna house with you even if they don't come though. Pancakes plus not hearing DPhat snore? ysplz

I vote we smashfest somewhere the night before, btw. Just so I get more time with all of Dallas. :D

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
1) How many people are you guys expecting at this?

2) Who else is staying at Dphat's other than Kansas?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Well.... Probably about 30 from Dallas (wouldn't you say?), 3 from LA, gnes, dojo, razer, maybe RGV (they're trying).... And you guys. So....... I dunno. :p A few?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Good news everyone!

1) I need a teammate for Phase 2

2) There will be a really really fun event at Phase 2. And no it's not Duelist, it's something else. (Though we are still doing a Duelist side-event)

3) Get Hyped, Kansas and San Angelo are coming!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
**** it, Zac. If you'd said something sooner I woulda taken you. But now my Brazilian BFF and I will be teaming :p

I totally know what this fun event is b/c you explained the concept to me at HOBO. Only you could put something like that together :p

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
I'm a player that's going all Peach in response to her recent decline in the list. If anyone's willing to team up with me, I'm here :dizzy:

BTW, the OP should be edited to see who's going, etc.

Gnes

Smash Master
Lol even if you do, I'll just take your singles money. And I don't have to split that with another player. :)
No u wont...my other half on the east coast just revealed to me a frightening secret. I got something for u...i dare u to spam your godforsaken f-tilt this time.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lmao. You and Razer both, everytime.

*Me and G are going to **** you*
*Me and Tim are coming for you*
*We got better*
*I got something new for you*

...still waiting. *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom