• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 3 August 21st Coquitlam BC

SKidd

Smash Master
Oh hell yeah

Put me up unconfirmed pl0x =D =DD=D=DD+D=D=DD=+D=DDDDDDdD=ddD+d==D

SKidd

Smash Master
that sucks
it's like being in a box without being able to kill yourself

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Just email it to me or send it to me over msn

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
So, me and IHT will need housing, so if someone would be able to just tell me and I'll give you my msn or something and we'll talk it over.

Also, where the hell is Clouderz at?

bundtcake

Smash Ace
So it doesn't look like anybody's really mentioned actually being able to house people yet, if it comes down to it there's a hotel right by the venue o:

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
So it doesn't look like anybody's really mentioned actually being able to house people yet, if it comes down to it there's a hotel right by the venue o:
If the hotel will let two 16 year olds stay there, then I would most likely do that, but it's doubtful that they would allow that.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Many islanders are planning on going.

Actually, now's a good time to recap the highlights of our last trip down:

1. Me and Trevor are left on the bus after the last stop (to get onto the skytrain).

2. Trevor doesn't get on the skytrain, and gets left behind.

3. we follow some random person who gives us the wrong directions, and we have to backtrack (I was right all along lol).

4. FALCON DRIVE!!!!!

I can't remember the rest... but I don't think anything will beat our last trip lol.

If the hotel will let two 16 year olds stay there, then I would most likely do that, but it's doubtful that they would allow that.
Sounds hot.
Sorry, someone had to say it
:p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
4. FALCON DRIVE!!!!!
LMAO

While traveling to one of these a while back, I was just hanging out by myself on the bus, and I heard "Next stop: Falcon Drive". I had a hard time holding in my laughter. :x

I also remember very clearly riding in the trunk of Corbin's car, with Trevor waving to the cars behind us. XD Good times...

:005:

Top Bottom