• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 2 Results (Videos added!)

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
i think our brawl PR still needs a lot more dedication to it and a better way to update it to the exact way it should be...i dunno much about it, but yea i can honestly say it needs to be improved...i know i did bad my last tourney, but then i did much better this one... and will keep doing better the next tournaments,
i think to my opinion, AND I MEAN MY OPINION i think it should be roughly...

1.Clouderz
2.Bundtcake
3.Breez
4.Firefly
5.Smash_Mash
6.Grimice
7.Defender
8.Deap
9.Ewic
10.Blunted_Object10

I dunno this is just what i thought about in 3 min, but yea id see it roughly around there.... or i guess its what the next tournament results might be :p, i know i did terrible at pheonix 1, yea a few reasons for that......but whatever dont wanna make it sound like johns, i have proved it before in other tourney's i have done pretty well, i just HADN'T been doing well recently.
anyways soon enough i will improve much more over the next few tourney's, my lack of experience is what's been killing me :( ... still have a few more things to learn.......
i dunno tho whatever in the end i don't really care THAT much...i just enjoy the game ;)
Everyone wish us Luck in the big Honduras Brawl/ Melee tournaments im gonna host!!
there seems to be an estimate of around 40-50 players at least in total for both events and most of them confirmed YAY!!! ;)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
So half of Vancouver Island only shows up to one tourney (and 5 of the 7 of us make the top 10 in the tourney), then only half of us show up to another tourney. Now the Island goes down 5 spots each?

We agreed before the tournament had started that we would not be updating the PR after the tourney. Lol if we were updating it, I'd have tried a little harder than I did lol :p

bundtcake

Smash Ace
@Vincent: Then prove you deserve what you think you do... :p You gotta be consistant. Also, good luck with your Honduras tourney :D

@Blue Yoshi: PFFFF no johns dude XD If you're not willing to try at every tourney then that gets taken into account for your PR position as well. :p

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Firefly- we have to team next tournament we're both at. No breez johns. Those friendlies we had in Phoenix 1 meant something AND I KNOW YOU KNOW IT!

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
@Vincent: Then prove you deserve what you think you do... :p You gotta be consistant. Also, good luck with your Honduras tourney :D

@Blue Yoshi: PFFFF no johns dude XD If you're not willing to try at every tourney then that gets taken into account for your PR position as well. :p
lol i have proven it?? just cause i lost in pheonix 1 i am now not good??? so my position in the first tourney i ever went to didnt mean nothing, or the one at komodo...ok...and blue yoshi, yea the island does have good players but to be honest, just because your from the island doesnt mean that you should be on PR even if there might be other players from here that are better.... i didnt even play against most of the islanders at pheonix1, and no johns on the not trying :p ...if im not mistaken the next PR update should also be bases off this tourney...

and thnx brian ;)

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Komodo was in January, dude :( Ever since then you weren't playing so hot, you probably would've stayed on the PR but a lot lower but then you got 17th at Phoenix and it was hard to justify even a low rank for you... You lost to Bryan, who still hasn't made it on the PR (no offense dude! D: Not saying you are bad just saying that it's hard to put someone on the PR who lost to someone who isn't on the PR), then won against a Starwaffle, then you lost to Tero, a Ganondorf, and so your placing at that tourney just kind of solidified our opinion that you hadn't been doing well at all lately.

And oi, just 'cuz you didn't get on the PR doesn't give you the right to put down the Islanders that made it on :( Personally I find Defender and Ewic to both be tough opponents and they definitely deserve their spots, Karupin did especially well at Phoenix and so we can't ignore that (I play Kirby/Fox as well sooo I don't find too much trouble with him but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a good Kirby/Fox), and Blue Yoshi has always been a solid player (in every smash game haha) and despite his johns hasn't dropped further than 9th at any of the mainland tourneys he's been to.

No offense meant by any of this, man... just step it up! If you think we're wrong you have to prove us wrong with stuff like your Phoenix 2 performance, not with stuff that is months past.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Way to talk about the PR while I'm travelling. =P I don't have much more to say now; Brain and Robert have this more or less covered. Simply put, that list does have a lot of bias, particularly against the islanders.

Firefly- we have to team next tournament we're both at. No breez johns. Those friendlies we had in Phoenix 1 meant something AND I KNOW YOU KNOW IT!
It's all true. Sorry, Ben; it just isn't working out. =[

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
oh my god people do this so often I'm starting to think that usually it's on purpose D:
It will be from now on. =]

Jake, are you telling me it's gonna be set in stone? :)?
I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation at this moment in time.

Blunted Object, we must be teammates next tourney, for reasons you know ;)
I heard about this. D= If this plan doesn't work, you can always try teaming with Brain's Jiggs. ;]

:005:

Clouderz

Smash Ace
PR's are gay lol they dont mean anything

only getting 1st at tournies do ^___^
havnt felt what it was like getting below 1st since i lost to tony 2 years ago, lmfao

TOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

PR IS SRZBZBZBZ

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
i think our brawl PR still needs a lot more dedication to it and a better way to update it to the exact way it should be...i dunno much about it, but yea i can honestly say it needs to be improved...i know i did bad my last tourney, but then i did much better this one... and will keep doing better the next tournaments,
i think to my opinion, AND I MEAN MY OPINION i think it should be roughly...

1.Clouderz
2.Bundtcake
3.Breez
4.Firefly
5.Smash_Mash
6.Grimice
7.Defender
8.Deap
9.Ewic
10.Blunted_Object10

I dunno this is just what i thought about in 3 min, but yea id see it roughly around there.... or i guess its what the next tournament results might be :p, i know i did terrible at pheonix 1, yea a few reasons for that......but whatever dont wanna make it sound like johns, i have proved it before in other tourney's i have done pretty well, i just HADN'T been doing well recently.
anyways soon enough i will improve much more over the next few tourney's, my lack of experience is what's been killing me :( ... still have a few more things to learn.......
i dunno tho whatever in the end i don't really care THAT much...i just enjoy the game ;)
Everyone wish us Luck in the big Honduras Brawl/ Melee tournaments im gonna host!!
there seems to be an estimate of around 40-50 players at least in total for both events and most of them confirmed YAY!!! ;)
this is my PR

1.clouderz
2.brian
3.me
4.ben
5.jake
6.vincent
7.asa
8. eric
9. the ic player

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
So half of Vancouver Island only shows up to one tourney (and 5 of the 7 of us make the top 10 in the tourney), then only half of us show up to another tourney. Now the Island goes down 5 spots each?

We agreed before the tournament had started that we would not be updating the PR after the tourney. Lol if we were updating it, I'd have tried a little harder than I did lol :p

i ***** all the islanders in tourny and MM..

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys!! just wanna let ya'll know i am quitting smash in general!! its been a fun long 10 years playing the game...but it's now time to move on.....most of ya have me on facebook and whoever doesnt can add me up! my E-mail is latinvpa@hotmail.com...anyways im gonna try out to get good at halo now...anybody down???

Top Bottom