• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
definantly can make this one =]

i'll fix my wii's and bring all 3 =D

maybe can house again
Great! Let us know as soon as you know for sure whether or not you can provide housing.

like,

omg
breez ur a creepy old man

EDIT: nowait thats meant for kuraudo...
now how do i delete this post?
I was just informed you can't delete posts.
i feel confused... and kinda cheated tbh
rofl

I don't think I'll be going.
Why not? :c

Ill prob go to this tourney!! sounds pretty hype!!! put me as confirmed ;)

Duo de la Historia??????
Awwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol

:005:

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Can't go. Dad's busy. Might make the one in January tho assuming my Exam studies won't take forever.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
I'll be the first islander to confirm =D hope ya'll are ready to get chain grabbed =D hit me up for MM's, asa you and me already scheduled a 10$MM i believe, anyone else wanna get at my IC'ers?

nvm grape posted before me =(

SKidd

Smash Master
I'll $2 money match you

maybe more if I win ;)

But, who wants to team with SKidd??????? :(

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Sing me up. Do it. Sing me up. Sing it!!!

Oh... and, well, sign me up as well... I guess...

Accepting almost any money match (not going to go Ganon vs your Sheik... ;) )

Also accepting non-brawl money matches as well (e.g. 64, melee).

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'll be the first islander to confirm =D hope ya'll are ready to get chain grabbed =D hit me up for MM's, asa you and me already scheduled a 10$MM i believe, anyone else wanna get at my IC'ers?

nvm grape posted before me =(
I will $10 MM you best out of 5. ;)

Blue Yoshi: MM in Melee?
MM in Brawl as well? $5 best of 3?

Anyone else wanna MM? Melee or Brawl? ;)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
@ Eric:

I might agree to the melee money match... depending on the rule set...

How about we do a best of 5... each match is a ditto of a different negligible tier character (Kirby, Pichu, Ness, Bowser, Yoshi)? :p

But yeah, I'll also accept a brawl mm :p

@Kyle:

So... I'm being offered a free win in GaW vs IC's due to you having not beaten me in a serious tourney or money match in a while, and a free win in GaW vs Sheik... Yay, a free $10 :p

breez

Smash Ace
Baha! I'll Sheik ditto MM anyone in BC easy ;D (this is bundtcake too lazy to sign off of ben's account)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Brawl ditto that is not double Falcon... eww...

And Sheik ditto of all characters... EWW!!!

Well... at least it's not as bad as double GaW or double Yoshi in brawl... or double puff in melee... or double puff in 64 (just... don't get me started on that matchup. It's so stupid, it's just... worse than double Yoshi in brawl...)

Yes Jake, I just said a matchup is worse than double Yoshi in brawl, and I stand by what I just said.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
Brawl ditto that is not double Falcon... eww...

And Sheik ditto of all characters... EWW!!!

Well... at least it's not as bad as double GaW or double Yoshi in brawl... or double puff in melee... or double puff in 64 (just... don't get me started on that matchup. It's so stupid, it's just... worse than double Yoshi in brawl...)

Yes Jake, I just said a matchup is worse than double Yoshi in brawl, and I stand by what I just said.
Robert our such a bad troll... anyways good, lets see you.... take my 10$ so easily then eh

sorry grape, my shiek is ****ing ridiculous, bundtcake ill take you up on that.

@crisis - falco vs Iceclimbers 2$MM

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Kyle... I'll mm your Sheik with several characters (different mm for each char). At the moment, I'm thinking GaW, Diddy, Falco, Sheik, Olimar, and Ice Climbers against your sheik (6 different mm's :p).

SKidd

Smash Master
WHO WANTS TO TEAM WITH MEEEEEEEEEE

=(

I'm awesome in teams, trust me! As long as you get the kills(and not get gimped for the most part), we'll be fine!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
k im down, 1 dollar MM for each char... robert your ice climbers are garbage...... you going to get gimped son...
You're an IC, player, you should know it doesn't matter if he's garbage with them. Desynched cg's aren't even necessary vs sheik >_>, you can dthrow cg till the edge and spike/charged fsmash and she's dead. Free money!!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
As he calls it.
"this match is void because I am nine-ing my [9] teammate". lol that was hillarious :p

You're an IC, player, you should know it doesn't matter if he's garbage with them. Desynched cg's aren't even necessary vs sheik >_>, you can dthrow cg till the edge and spike/charged fsmash and she's dead. Free money!!
shh!!! Don't tell him my secrets!!! :p

Top Bottom