• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

Captain L

Smash Champion
Muffin Flavoured Yoshis.
Or since there are going to be a lot more people this time, make something small so that there will be enough to go around.

SKidd

Smash Master
Oh

ZSS flavored muffins LOL

Ben would be all over those, I'm sure.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I'm trying to get an oregon carpool together, so far I know brick wants to come, and if tuen is done with his thesis presentation by then he might be able to come, and I'm working on the rest.

SKidd

Smash Master
Thanks, Indigestible Wad (LOL nice name). We look forward to playing you all, and Washington, too.

Wait, so if Oregon and Washington show up, what does this mean for crews?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm trying to get an oregon carpool together, so far I know brick wants to come, and if tuen is done with his thesis presentation by then he might be able to come, and I'm working on the rest.
...And with that, we're hit the 40 entrants mark. Fantastic. ^.^

I would think crews would be Canada vs. US if they were to happen. That's just me though.

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
maybe alberta will come now to push us around 50

also, money match me brick.

SKidd

Smash Master
Holy **** guys

HYPE

It seems people have forgotten about the poster contest.

This is gonna be the biggest in BC ever, pot is gonna be so huge.

I hope there's no YGO tourney going on.

Everyone, try to be there bright and early!

Asa

Smash Hero
it's not during winter break becuse the TO is in nova scotia lol

many ppl would have xmas johns

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dangit all, I'll be out of commission from tournaments due to surgery for this. You can take me off the list.

This woulda been awesome.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Holy **** guys

HYPE

It seems people have forgotten about the poster contest.

This is gonna be the biggest in BC ever, pot is gonna be so huge.

I hope there's no YGO tourney going on.

Everyone, try to be there bright and early!
Hype indeed. =D I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people who read the OP that carefully, but I want to hear from people about the poster contest; I intend to get in contact with a couple people who have done posters in the past (i.e. StarWaffle and HNG) to see what we can get.

There will be no Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. I'm making it very clear with the venue that we will need all the space we can get, and that means we will be monopolizing the space for our set-ups.

I am also going to be very strict about starting times this time to make sure we don't run out of time. I will start taking Venue and Doubles entry at 11:00 sharp, and the bracket will be up at 11:15. If your team is not present and fully paid for at this time, you will start in the Losers bracket, and if your match comes up and your team is still not there, you will be DQed. I know I have posted starting times in the past, but I've been somewhat lenient because of the nature of the past events; I'm cracking down this time because we cannot afford to waste time. So aim to get there at 10:00 to be safe, and to get some friendlies in, because we will be working to get everything done as quickly as possible.

I should be going to this one, I'll post if I won't be able to go
Great. =]

Dangit all, I'll be out of commission from tournaments due to surgery for this. You can take me off the list.

This woulda been awesome.
That's unfortunate. D= Again, I hope everything goes well for you!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
God, this american hype is killing me! I'd have to fly in late again on friday, so paying for a ticket is not what I really want to do, but I want to come to this so bad, so WC Canada can **** Northwest WC USA!!

EDIT: In other words, put me down as unconfirmed.

Asa

Smash Hero
i'm guessing cedrick will come to this as well, put him as unconfirmed

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah maybe. I need a teammate though, and housing.

I am looking at Captain L for teams though. I got experience with a pika here, so it'd be perfect to team with you.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm sure Captain L would team with you, and Asa will have you covered for housing. I talked to him about housing in general earlier, and we will have enough places to put people; it'll just be a matter of who goes where. You're covered. =P

Top Bottom