• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Fordham has a Melee scene? That'd be news to be according to some people there I know.

i love it i graduate from fordahm leave this amazing legacy and NOW ppl get into smash dai im me i need to know who all u ppl f-in know-.-

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Wait. Knightmare you're the dude that teamed up with me in the tourney at play N trade right? I remember teaming up with a dude called nightmare or darknight. I forgot lmao.

Hope kirin can team up with me if he wants. If not I'll get my friend homalon or someone random.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Wait. Knightmare you're the dude that teamed up with me in the tourney at play N trade right? I remember teaming up with a dude called nightmare or darknight. I forgot lmao.

Hope kirin can team up with me if he wants. If not I'll get my friend homalon or someone random.
HAHAHAHA YUP i teamed with u at pnt but u ****en ditched me and i had to 2v1 some team by MYSELF. LOL its all good. i just wish u didnt leave cause we were ******. ya we ere called
HOOD KNIGHTS

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
HAHAHAHA YUP i teamed with u at pnt but u ****en ditched me and i had to 2v1 some team by MYSELF. LOL its all good. i just wish u didnt leave cause we were ******. ya we ere called
HOOD KNIGHTS
LOL MY BAD I HADZ AUNT JOHNS LOL. And that place was hurting my feet from standing up for so long.. -_-

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
*still looking for doubles partner just in case*

ya think ima make a CPU as my doubles partner? is it alllowed? cause it'd be lulz LMAO.
Just letting you know that level 9 Luigi is ****.

**** yes, we're teaming. Just think of the possibilities since this won't be on WiFi.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
If you make GIMPED 2 the weekend of the 5th/6th in April, that's spring break and I will worship you.

Top Bottom