• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pika, DK, G&W, Jiggy, Weegee*. In-depth analysis of attacks that trip your opponent!

Scala

Smash Ace
This thread is fantastic and gets a related motivational pic for being so great.
It also makes sense that a lot of dtilts trip more often, it's nice that you added more backing to the theory that attacks trip more often.

l3rian

Smash Cadet
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯v
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
NOTE 4: The slope your opponent is standing on affects HUARGHing and WHARRGARBLing (but doesn't affect attacks that launch). If you hit them downhill, they'll WHARRGARBL at lower percentages. It's the opposite for hitting them uphill. These nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbeeeeeeeeeeeers are all for opponents on level ground. :bee:

Amazing find. You deserve this.

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
I did Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Mr.Game&Watch, Jigglypuff, and Luigi.

Almost there! :bee:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Something you may be interested to know. The lower leg of Zamus' bair can trip as late as 7%, and the torso as late as 9%. This can only be done if bair is very decayed, but it's something to look further into.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
at first i was like :confused:

and then i was like :dizzy:

but then i got it and i was like :chuckle:

loled many times, nicely done.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
which % does squirtle force tripping with his jabs (i think they worked..), seems really useful for him since the jab also works as a jablock...

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
I think this is a great thread but you should probably include how the stale moves modifier affects tripping, because if you try 2 dtilts in a row with MK for instance, the first or 2nd may trip the opponent but not the other.

Top Bottom