• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu: A discussion

festizzio

Smash Champion
I mean when they're knocked down and miss a tech, you can do the jab reset an infinite (I think) amount of times before they actually get up, but for some reason it only works in version 1.0.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I mean when they're knocked down and miss a tech, you can do the jab reset an infinite (I think) amount of times before they actually get up, but for some reason it only works in version 1.0.
Yeah you can rapidly attack them, while they are getting up. Be careful though, cause they can attack you with their get up attack, it just makes it extremely slow for them to get up.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Yeah you can rapidly attack them, while they are getting up. Be careful though, cause they can attack you with their get up attack, it just makes it extremely slow for them to get up.
They can't get up if you hit them fast enough. >_> Same reason you can hit somebody because they missed a tech, it's the same concept. Except your attack is so weak and so fast that there's really nothing they can do.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Would you guys be willing to let an old fossil like me, return to pika boards?
OMG YES I MISSED YOU MAN!!!! XD

lol also.... if you jab reset someone (or rapid jab them while they're on the floor), they cannot do a get up attack. if they're like super smart, they might be able to smash DI upwards and do a super fast falling neutral, but who thinks of stuff like that??

soap

Smash Hero

lol also.... if you jab reset someone (or rapid jab them while they're on the floor), they cannot do a get up attack. if they're like super smart, they might be able to smash DI upwards and do a super fast falling neutral, but who thinks of stuff like that??
with alot of characters jab resets, after a certain percent they CAN do other stuff if they were pressing or holding before the jab

is pikachu special?

festizzio

Smash Champion
Only way is to see it for yourself, I've gotten the cpu up to 350% before my arm got tired using just jabs, and they all counted as consecutive hits. Of course DI would change things, but maybe not that much? I'll have to test it on my friend on wednesday.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

Jeris does that gay **** all day.

...I do, sometimes. On accident. I'm not good.

N64

Smash Champion
So by a little luck i'll be attending RoM 2

I expect every single one of you to be in attendance! muahaha.

I wanna see pika players T-T you guys are so chill

AXE 09

Smash Master
i do i do!!! =D

except... chances are, i'm not gonna be able to make it to RoM 2 ='(

but i'll be at pat's house lol

TresChikon

Smash Lord
Hey Axe, do you ever makes puns after you do something cool?

Like, "You just got Axed!" or "Your recovery = AXED!"

I would do something like that. But chickens just aren't that intimidating.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol! well when i do something cool that wasn't on purpose, i'm always like "oops! AXEident!"

yesterday, i was playing with my friend Rusty, and he did a cool combo on accident, and he was like "oops! RUSTident!" lmao good stuff, good stuff

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey does anyone here think pikachu< ice climbers? I believe that's nearly as bad as sheik but can also wavesmash you to death. which I would it would be like a stream roller(can wd) of down-smashes and I would be driveing it all day long.

Really what esle can they talk about? This ask _____ here.

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
Even though Pikachu is the lamest of the Pokemon characters... I gotta say, Axe... your Pika is a pimp. Keep it up man and I know you could win tournaments easy.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Even though Pikachu is the lamest of the Pokemon characters... I gotta say, Axe... your Pika is a pimp. Keep it up man and I know you could win tournaments easy.
ahaha thanks man ^^ i definately try my very best lol. it'd be so awesome to see the #1 player using pikachu :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
little arms that can't grab. But what can I do for tech chaseing I play as falcon a lot so I like to nair (they fall) and I do a running bair they get hit if they don't tech or teched in place and I get a grab if they teched away from the nair.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Just putting my random, not sure if i should be mad at the world post.. but idk if anyone wants me to track where i post these.. but if anyone's been around.. idk who has/hasn't..but umm a few years back.. when i said

"Axe has the best Pikachu.. or bragged about his Pikachu, and how well it would do... For any and all of you who said, I was wrong or anything related to the matter.... *cough*

YEAH WHAT NOW SON! I BET YOU FEEL STUPID AS **** DON'T YOU.. CALLIN ME WRONG YOU BUNCH OF NUBBY *** NUBCAKES.. YEAH SON!........*bipolarism over* *sigh* hehe that is all..

{don't take this too seriously, i'm only bragging about axe some more} BUT.. don't forget.. i foresaw this before everyone.. and MANY, MANY of you in this forum.. WHOM i won't name.. didn't believe me...

<3 axe

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You should make random jokes about how good he is like he has the fastest L-cancel in the game and the axe for axe isn't seeable It's mental and when he strikes you will be mentally handicapped. But yeah advice vs j=puff would be cool in truth I should just go ice climbers or falcon but yeah.

dmac

Smash Champion
n64 on dmac's account

So i'm at the hotel for pound4. I met axe today. Kid is super chill. Fun times!

dmac

Smash Champion
n64 again

axe consistently two stocked me in pika dittos. gg me
Also pikachad + n64 = teaming at pound 4. made it out of first round pools, 2nd seed behind hugs & silent wolf. double pika yay

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
dude I just got a pokemon yellow rom and I can't believe I forgot to name pikachu axe, hey axe what moves should you have? I'm going to rename him when I get the chance.

pokemon best pokemon games ever melee,smash64, yellow,sivler

Top Bottom