• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PIKMIN: Koppai's Finest Explorers! Alph is an alt for Olimar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
Hope is still alive for Charlie!

I would love for his final smash to feature the Vehemoth Phosbat, probably turning the screen dark and having the creature swallow Charlie, giving the player control of the Phosbat. The final smash could end with a light bulb appearing on the top of the stage and turning on.

Eagle

Smash Lord

I'm surprised Alph wasn't made a clone since they've gone through the effort of giving him his own model, announcer, etc. Now I just hope Rockmin are a custom move.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm just surprised they didn't make him a full-out clone as well. I wouldn't have minded. The more bonus characters the better, right?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So, they actually changed the character's name to match the alternate costume?

Wow. Sakurai wasn't kidding when he said this:

"In such cases, even if two characters’ names and voices differ, as long as they function the same way, I assign them as alternate costumes."

Ryan.

Smash Lord
As far as I'm concerned, Alph's a character in Smash. He's also the first alt to have a different name than the default character, which is so cool and opens up so many possibilities. I'm just gonna say congrats to the supporters!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom