• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's & Palutena's SSB4 Codecs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I thought I could make another one of these.

[COLLAPSE="Vs. Tingle"]Pit: Uh... Lady Palutena?
Palutena: What is it, Pit?
Pit: Who's that? It's giving me creeps!
Palutena: Oh, that's just Tingle.
Pit: He seems really weird.
Palutena: Yes, he can do strange things using his "magic words". But even I really don't know how he manages to do such things.
Viridi: I don't really thing he's a human.
Pit: What do you mean?
Viridi: Because he's freaky. How can that be an adult human? He's always looking for fairies, thinks he's one and yet, he deciphers maps like no one else!
Pit: That's really strange...
Palutena: Does anyone else has anything to add?
Viridi: ...
Medusa: ...
Dark Pit: ...
Pandora: ...
Hades: ...
Pit: Is someone there?
Palutena: ...
Pit: Hello? Lady Palutena?
Palutena: *doing a deep, ghostly voice* There are no gods, only Tingle!
Pit: What, what, WHAT?! This is really starting to scare me![/COLLAPSE]

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308
Warrior of Light
--------------------
Pit: Lady Palutena whos is this person?
Cosmos: Hello there young Pit.
Pit: Oh you must be Cosmos the Goddess of Harmony.
Cosmos: Indeed I am.
Pit: So who am I facing?
Cosmos: That is one of my best warriors.
Pit: Does he have a name.
Cosmos: Sadly no but he is well known for being call the Warrior of Light after he defeated Garland and his true form Chaos the god of Discord.
Pit: Wow
Cosmos: He learn his moves and attacks and magic from Firion,Onion Knight,Cecil,Bartz and Terra.
Pit: Thats thats amazing.
Cosmos: Pit even though you are part of dear Palutena's army. I have special permission to add you as one of my warriors.
Pit: That is awesome.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Dead thread, but whatever
[COLLAPSE=""]Mario
Pit: Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
Palutena: What is it, Pit?
Pit: It's Mario, Lady Palutena! THE Super Mario!
Palutena: Why, yes, I guess it is.
Pit: Not to be rude, but what kind of attitude is that? I mean, we're in front of Super Mario right now!
Palutena: Well, I suppose it's just that I don't quite see what's so "super" about him. I mean, all he can really do that other humans can't is manipulate fire to an extent.
Pit: Well if you put it that way...
Palutena: If what he does is "super" then I think what I do should make me even more than a goddess.
Pit: I think I can take this fight from here, Lady Palutena.

Bowser
Hades: Oh my, what a terrifying brute!
Pit: What do you want, Hades?
Hades: No need to get so fussy, Pitty Pat. I'm merely trying to enjoy seeing you get shredded and burned.
Pit: I take it Bowser does a lot of that, eh?
Hades: Ah, so I you're acquainted already?
Pit: I don't think I'd say "acquainted," but I DO know of him. You know him?
Hades: What, you didn't know? All us video game villains get together for a yearly "Villain's Ball" to catch up.
Pit: ...I can't tell if you're messing with me or not.

Zero Suit Samus
Pit: Oh...my...Palutena. She's beautiful!
Palutena: Quick gawking, Pit. Even without her power suit Samus is still a huge threat. She may have lost access to some weapons, but her quicker movements easily make up for it.
Pit: ...I'm sorry Lady Palutena, did you say something?
Palutena: ...No, I was just talking to myself.
Pit: Oh, okay. Do you have any intel on Samus?

Yoshi
Pit: Why am I so tempted to get on that thing and ride it?
Viridi: I suppose the fact that it has a built in saddle could have something to do with it.
Palutena: Being a trusted steed isn't all Yoshi can do, Pit. It's actually surprisingly quick despite its above average weight. It can also swallow you whole and turn you into an egg momentarily.
Pit: Sounds...gross.
Viridi: Not to mention unhygienic. With all the random garbage that thing eats I'd imagine it gets sick quite often.
Pit: Maybe they have effective immune systems.
Palutena: I suppose I should mention that it can also throw eggs.
Pit: Where does it get the eggs from?
Viridi: It must be the same place Link gets all his arrows.
Palutena: And the same place you get all of your witty remarks?

Mewtwo
Viridi: Ugh, what an abomination!
Pit: What are you talking about?
Viridi: That alien-looking thing. It's known as Mewtwo, and it's a clone of the Pokemon Mew.
Pit: Ah, "clone." Am I going to get an "unnatural is bad" rant now?
Viridi: N-no! Maybe I was going to give you a hint to beating that thing, but now you'll never know!
Pit: I'm sure the person controlling me knows enough about it for me to do well anyway.
Viridi: And just like that the wall completely crumbled. Way to go.
Pit: By this point I think it was already just a pile of dust.

Sonic
Pit: Hoohoo, man! Sonic's even faster in person!
Viridi: He sure is fast, but I've seen faster. Phosphora definitely takes the cake.
Pit: Stop trying to make this less cool for me.
Viridi: All I'm saying is that moving as fast as lightning is a lot more impressive.
Pit: In Sonic's defense Phosphora is a goddess, so he's at a bit of a disadvantage.
Viridi: Hardly. Phosphora isn't isn't all that powerful compared to, say, yours truly. Heck, you managed to beat her, so there couldn't be that big a disadvantage.
Pit: Just let me enjoy the moment, okay?

King K. Rool
Pit: Lady Palutena, this guy looks like he's a bit...insane.
Palutena: That's King K. Rool, Pit. He's the ruler of the Kremlings and Donkey Kong's nemesis. He may look a little nutty, but don't let that dismiss him as a threat.
Pit: King K. Rool, eh? What does the "K" stand for?
Palutena: ..."kooky?"
Hades: How 'bout "killer?"
Pit: Hopefully it's the former.[/COLLAPSE]

D

Deleted member

Mind if I revamp your Mewtwo one, mate?

Viridi: That alien-looking thing. It's known as Mewtwo, and it's a clone of the Pokemon Mew.
Viridi: N-no! Maybe I was going to give you a hint to beating that thing, but now you'll never know!
???: You are foolish to try and defeat me.
Pit: Huh? What happened to your voice?
Viridi: I didn't say that! That...that...FREAK OF NATURE somehow managed to join in our little chat!
Mewtwo: My power allows me to read the boy's mind, so there is no point in attempting to communicate with him through his thoughts.
Pit: I'm feeling a little violated...
Viridi: ...........I'll just leave this to you.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Not at all. In fact that was pretty hilarious. I'm surprised that I didn't think of Mewtwo joining the conversation.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Mind if I revamp your Mewtwo one, mate?

???: You are foolish to try and defeat me.
Pit: Huh? What happened to your voice?
Viridi: I didn't say that! That...that...FREAK OF NATURE somehow managed to join in our little chat!
Mewtwo: My power allows me to read the boy's mind, so there is no point in attempting to communicate with him through his thoughts.
Pit: I'm feeling a little violated...
Viridi: ...........I'll just leave this to you.
Can Smash Mewtwo talk?

D

Deleted member

Yes. In the Japanese SSBM, Mewtwo would talk during his victory poses.
This was removed in the English version for the same reason as Fox and Falco's clips; it's far easier to just remove the Japanese than it is to dub.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yes. In the Japanese SSBM, Mewtwo would talk during his victory poses.
This was removed in the English version for the same reason as Fox and Falco's clips; it's far easier to just remove the Japanese than it is to dub.
[COLLAPSE="Image"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308
Jigglypuff
-------------
Pit: Oh hey its Jigglypuff.
Palutena: Yep the singing pokemon Jigglypuff. Just becareful when she sings or you would end up in bed.
Pit: That ...is...true...ZZZ
Paluntena: Pit your still awake?
Pit: ZZZ
Paluntena: Hmm. Pit wake up theirs a Eggplant Wizard behind you.
Pit: Ahh I'm awake i'm awake.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wished I knew about this thread sooner. <3

I wonder if Pit would be familiar with Samus quite a bit, since he's aware that Komaytoes look a lot like Metroids. It'd be a twist that Pit would know almost everything about Samus and tell Palutena about it rather than the usual "Palutena giving Pit the info he needs" routine (that includes knowing about the Arm Cannon that fires missiles and charged shots, as well as the Morph Ball), which would impress the Goddess a bit, same applies to a convo about ZSS. Though I would imagine that Palutena would call Pit a fanboy for knowing that much bout Samus (and to tease the angel as always). It would kinda make sense being that the original KI was like a sister game to the original Metroid iirc, then considering as said before, Pit knew about the Metroid resemblance with Komaytoes (see ch21 dialogue), not to mention both games had their own kind of Space Pirates.
Oh well, that's just me, and I saw the convo already. >_<

I could probably imagine and contribute though I'm often bad at dialogue, or maybe I could try suggestions? Nonetheless, many of the stuff so far has been interesting to read, even the interesting team combinations. *imagines Pit v Phosphora, and a team of Pit + Phosphora* Yep, she'd probably still call Pit cute, making the angel blush... Just one of the ways I like him.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This thread has been revived? I remember doing quite a lot of codecs when I had Kid Icarus: Uprising fresh in my memory. :laugh:

Who knows? I might be doing some codecs again...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It'd be nice to read more of it, and Pit and Palutena need more love after all. <3

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I never played Kid Icarus: Uprising, so forgive me if my following codecs sound off...

Zoroark
Pit: Lady Palutena, who's that fox-like creature?
Palutena: That is a Pokemon, named Zoroark. It is the Illusion Fox Pokemon, and as its classification states, it excels at making illusions.
Pit: *feels paranoid* Illusions? That doesn't sound good.
Palutena: Zoroark can create illusions to confuse its enemies. It can even disguise itself as its adversary, but it can't mimic its adversary's skills.
Pit: So even if Zoroark disguises itself as me, and moves like me, it can't use my own attacks against me?
Palutena: Yup.
Pit: Well that's a relief. It's already bad enough that I have to deal with my dark counterpart.
Dark Pit: *laughs* It would still be quite entertaining to watch you struggle against an illusion of yourself.
Pit: *sighs*

Little Mac
Pit: That boxer, that's Little Mac, right Lady Palutena?
Doc Louis: Hey Pit baby! I'm Doc Louis, Little Mac's former coach.
Pit: What? Where did you come from!?
Doc Louis: Easy there kid. Little Mac was one of the best boxers that I've ever trained, and I should know, I helped him win the WVBA World Circuit against opponents who are way bigger than him. *laughs*
Pit: Okay, but how does that help me?
Doc Louis: I wish I could tell you Pit baby, but my stomach is all ready for a chocolate bar, and I can't disappoint it. *laughs*
Palutena: *confused* Well, that was an odd conversation.
Pit: You think that he'll offer me a chocolate bar?
Palutena: ...........Probably not.

Black Shadow
Pit: *shivering* Lady Palutena, who is that guy? Something about him screams murder.
Hades: *laughs evilly* That there is the infamous Black Shadow.
Pit: *shocked* Hades!?
Hades: Ah yes I can sense his evil deeds all the way up here. Black Shadow is one of the most ruthless criminals in the universe. He's so evil and cunning that anyone who crosses his path is bound to get slaughtered.
Pit: *scared* That doesn't make me feel any better.
Hades: *depressed* Unfortunately, Black Shadow often finds himself getting bested by his mortal enemy, Captain Falcon, and has now gone so far as to compete in the F-Zero Grand Prix, in hopes of annihilating him.
Pit: At least someone is giving him trouble.
Hades: Don't get too cocky there Pitty! I can't wait to watch you squirm when Black Shadow is done with you. *laughs evilly before disappearing*
Palutena: *curious* Hades must really admire that evil man.
Pit: *sighed* Well he IS an evil god after all.
Palutena: Point taken.

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308
Wreck-It Ralph
-------------------------------
Palutena: I see your fighting Ralph.
Pit: I thought he was called Wreck-It Ralph.
Palutena: Anyway he is really strong with his huge fist that he could wreck anything in his path.
Pit: So he is a bad guy?
Palutena: Just because he's a bad guy doesn't mean he's a bad guy.
Pit: Aw why didn't I get to be in the movie?
Viridi: Because were not arcade characters dingle brain.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Time to bump this thread, and see if we can keep this thing alive!

Here are a few conversations that I had been working on in my spare time. I was holding off on posting these for perfecting them, and seeing if I could make one for DK (that turned out to be harder than I thought.)

Link

Pit: Hmm...
Palutena: What's on your mind, Pit?
Pit: Which Link am I fighting again? The Hero of Time? Of Men? The Chosen Hero?
Palutena: Given that they all share The Spirit of the Hero, I don't think it would matter. All Links share many of the same characteristics: courage, kindness, pot breaking, a tendency to stay silent...
Palutena: I wonder if we could trick him into thinking one of our Hearts is really a Heart Container.
Pit: ...Nah, I don't think he'll be fooled. Besides, don't you think it would be a waste of money?
Palutena: Says the angle who used a credit card on the black market!
Pit: Hey, listen! Do you think I liked having to buy back stolen stuff? *groans, then mumbles* Stupid Plutons...

Kirby

Palutena: Come on, Kirby! Show us who's best!
Pit: What?! I thought you were cheering for me!
Palutena: Can't I root for him too? After All, you know how much I played as him back in Super Smash...something or other.
Pit: Heh, true... Never could beat that "Super Tough Pink Puff," even with my ace up my sleeve.
Palutena: It's all a matter of predicting your opponent and learning their weaknesses.
Pit: So...uh...
Palutena: And no, I won't tell you his. Haven't learned anything from our matches, haven't you?

Meta Knight

Pit: Nonono! Not himmm! Anything but him, pleeeeeease!
Palutena: Who are you so worried about? Meta Knight?
Pit: Do you realize my win-loss record with him? Do you know how hard he is to defeat?!
Palutena: Well, he did defeat the greatest warrior in his universe...
Pit: You're not exactly inspiring confidence here!
Palutena: Thankfully, the higher-ups have asked Meta Knight to not take fights so seriously, so this should be a bit more evenly matched...
Palutena: Maybe...I hope...
Pit: Nope. Still not helping.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
------------------------------
MIKE:

Pit: What's with that overly ordinary guy over there? I can't tell if he's a threat or not.

Palutena: That's Mike Jones. Southpaw Reliever, Hero of the Argonians, and... an ace pitcher!

Pit: Part of me senses danger, but... he's wielding a toy yoyo!
Palutena: Careful Pit, that yoyo may look like a toy, but it's actually a powerful weapon. Mike is also new to supernatural energy, so you might want to avoid his Ultra Psychic Shockwave while you're at it.

Pit: Got it, anything else I need to know?
Pit: ... Palutena?

*Palutena takes bannanas out of her ears*
Palutena: Well what do you know... these DO work after all.
Pit: *groan*

----------------------------
Can't think of anyone else I could play correctly. :p
Can also think of one involving the Shaman instead of Palutena.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Seeing as how we have three newcomers:

Wii Fit Trainer

Pit: Lady Palutena, I'm not sure if I'm in a fight or in the middle of yoga class!

Palutena: Ohoho, Pit! That's the Wii Fit Trainer! She might seem like a health but but insult her exercise schedule and you will be hurting!

Pit: I don't think I can keep up with her! ::pits out of breathe::

Palutena: That's because you've been sneaking sweets in the kitchen at night, Pit. She's heard to get your rear in gear! Not to mention she's the most balanced character in the entire roster!

Pit: Harhar har Lady Palutena.

Palutena: No, really! All of her stats are equally balanced!

Pit: ......

Hades: One....two....three. Feel the burn!!

Palutena and Pit: Hades! What are you doing here?!

Hades: Even a devilishly handsome god has to keep his body toned. With such a long time between each Kid Icarus game, how do you think I keep this body in shape?

Pit: But Kid Icarus debuted in 1986...

Hades: You must of never heard of NES Fit! It was the rage of the underworld! 1...2...3. Feel the burn, baby! Yeah!!

Palutena and Pit:..............

Villager

Pit: Oh, look its the Villager! I would never have thought to see this little guy here!

Viridi: Pit, don't go easy on that kid! He might look innocent but he has a devil inside of him. He plants flowers and then squashes them, plants trees and then cuts them down, captures poor insects to show on a horrid display and even catches fish only to be eaten by a demon possessed beaver. No, this is the enemy of Mother Nature!

Pit: Oh, Viridi, he's not that bad. Look, he's even smiling!

Viridi: Pit...I wouldn't do that...

Pit: Hello there! What brings....

::slash::

Pit: He tried to slash me with that axe! Who is this guy?!

Viridi: I tried to warn you. He might seem defenseless but a overwhelming debt, pressures of life, and investations of **** roaches has left this guy little remorse for anything else. Especially for nature.

Pit: Oh, thanks Viridi. I guess it's true you can't judge a book by its cover.

Or a more dismay outcome...
Pit: HOLY ****ING ****!!!! HE ****ING SLICED OFF MY MOTHER****ING HAND OFF! GODDAMN **** **** **** ****!!!!'nmmnnn

Viridi: Pit, just take a clothe and...

Pit: HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!!! IT'S GUSHING!!! MOTHER ****ING GUSHING!!!!!

Viridi: .......... It's been nice knowing you, Pit.

Pit: Viridi?! Lady Paluten?! Hades??! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??! ****!! NO, don't come any closer!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! I HAVE SO MYCH TO LIVE FOR!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

::slash::

Megaman

Pit: wow, it's really Megaman!! I'm such a fan of his!

Palutena: I didn't know that, Pit.

Pit: I wanted him included in Uprising but The Creator said "no". My hopes were crushed.

Palutena: Yeah, I've heard The Creator is a but harsh on 3rd party characters. A shame, really.

Pit: Well, I guess you just can't put an ol' character in. But Megaman seems to fit perfectly in with the rest of us. He uses his arm cannon for single or charged energy shots, can copy powers from Robot Masters he defeats, and even has a mechanical dog named Rush who obeys his every command.

Palutena: You don't say!

Pit: I want a pet that will do every command I say and adores me.

Palutena: Yeah, it's really convenient. I'm glad to have mine.

Pit: Oh, Lady Palutena, I didn't know you have a pet?!

Palutena: Oh ho, I do. His name is Pit!

Pit: Hey wait...that sounds like .... My....name......wait a minute........

Palutena: Now Pit, defeat Megaman and bring me glory!!!!

Pit: Thats really mean, Lady Palutena....

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
How about a K Rool Kodec!

Pit: This guy seriously is giving off a bad vibe.
Hades: My my Pitty Pat. So a large alligator frightens you as well?
Pit: Hades, can you at least try to be helpful? Who is this guy anyway?
Hades: That is King K Rool of the Kremling Krew, and the Kong Families arch nemesis. I can tell why he gives you a bad vibe, perhaps its his flabby physique, not being in action for a while.
Pit: Neither was I, but I am as skinny as a twig. Now, what has he done Hades?
Hades: Well, he has stolen the Kong's bananas to starve them to death, has kidnapped the Kongs that get in his way on many occasions, and even nearly blew up the Kong's island.
Pit: If that's not one of your lies, than this guy seriously needs help.
Hades: And that's not even going into his dress up games...
Pit: I regret this conversation...

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
i'm gonna do it

sorry, but not sorry

Pit: WHOA! (Beat.) This thing's incredibly fast, Lady Palutena.
Palutena: That's Sonic for you - Sonic the Hedgehog. He takes speed quite seriously, and as such he will move all over the place; solid hits are few and far between against his brand of movement.
Pit: ...hm. Sounds like Phosphora, except even more annoying. Just how does he do it, anyway?
Palutena: Don't ask me! You're not the one with Blast Processing, you know!
Pit: Blast whatzit?
Palutena: You know, something related to a Mega Drive, or a Genesis...
Pit: Don't tell me you're messing around.
Palutena: No, I'm not. Whatever he has going on, he's fast! Anyway, Pit, you'd best try ranged attacks to stop Sonic. Then you can come up close and whale on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom