• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plan Zero Revealed On Brawlhacks Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to give characters like sonic a spike to his down air. trying to figure that out.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Geeze you guys are insane. XD I wish I had half of the hacking skillz you have. But, since I don't I'll just have to sit on the sidelines and cheer you all on. o.o
Using the program isn't actually that hard.
Just approach it with an open mind, creativity and some patience.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
lol some difficulty learning what to do. Any of you know what to do. If so, can you break it down for me. Or a guide will do too.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
How long do you think it will take for pw to make another version of sa where everything is readable to the dumbfounded and all others

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm starting to get the hang of it...

Question: Could someone explain the direction values to me? I see 46 and 169, but then I see 5A and 6C. Anyone know?

Revven

FrankerZ
169 is the Sakurai angle: it essentially allows a move to have a ratio of tripping and the angle itself is actually a 40 degree angle (on most aerials it is that have this, when you convert it from hex to decimal the number is a 361 degree angle). The other values you need a hex to decimal calculator to convert the values to decimal to make any sense of them.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
169 is the Sakurai angle: it essentially allows a move to have a ratio of tripping and the angle itself is actually a 40 degree angle (on most aerials it is that have this, when you convert it from hex to decimal the number is a 361 degree angle). The other values you need a hex to decimal calculator to convert the values to decimal to make any sense of them.
Thanks, that clears up a lot. =D

New question: How can you edit the starting and ending lag? I'm assuming the time has something to do with it.

Revven

FrankerZ
Thanks, that clears up a lot. =D

New question: How can you edit the starting and ending lag? I'm assuming the time has something to do with it.
You can't edit the speed of moves at this current time. All you CAN do is to aerials, which is under Attributes, you can essentially make them have half landing lag or whatever. But, smash attacks and B moves can't have edited frame speeds yet (or if ever).

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
You can't edit the speed of moves at this current time. All you CAN do is to aerials, which is under Attributes, you can essentially make them have half landing lag or whatever. But, smash attacks and B moves can't have edited frame speeds yet (or if ever).
So, how would you go about copying Phantom Mario's Side-B? It seemed as though the sideA-tilt had reduced ending lag.

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
So, how would you go about copying Phantom Mario's Side-B? It seemed as though the sideA-tilt had reduced ending lag.
the move isn't the same as his normal side- A
it's just the animation of it, along with a bunch of other data that actually controls how it hits and stuff

Untouch

Smash Master
Ive been messing around with it, and ive managed to get captain falcons a attack to do 300 damage, thats it.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
*useless thanking post

Well I enjoyed school, and having a life outside of games. So much for that.

Almas

Smash Lord
I'm closing this thread on the basis that there's another thread for it. Shoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom