• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade V - 5/16 Aurora IL

Leech

Smash Journeyman
Meh i wont come unless ther is melee.. does anyone know if they are bringing it? if not i can try but i doubt im heading out there on sat i might be to busy.. i know on fri im having a smash fest w/ my friends so idk we could all come.. but still, i dont think i will come even though it is a half hour away.. because i suck at brawl.

Kirk

Smash Champion
My prediction is that there will be some sort of an explosion...granted the correct amount of people are forced into the venue at once.

I think this is going to be fun as ****.

Legan

Smash Lord
Ill be coming with 1 or 2 others from St Louis, Well bring plenty of **** in Brawl but wed also be up for some melee as well.

Scythe

Smash Master
Great stuff guys.
Results-
Doubles-
1.Quik and Arty
2. Kirk and Scythe
3. Norm and Box7

Singles-
1.Chompy
2. Arty
3. Box7

ook

Smash Lord
so good :D ggs

cant wait for this....gonna be funnnn times.... me and ook winning teams =).
why do you build me up build me up buttercup baby just to let me down? :( and mess me around, and then worst of all worst of all you never call baby when you say you will

but I love you still

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Who was the person recording with the SD card. I want to see how those doubles came out?
All the replays came out weird. It doesn't know how to handle them and they don't look at all like they did in game. Everyone suicides, all of the Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon come back on the platform and stay up there for more than ten seconds in the Pokeball, etc.

Scythe

Smash Master
To run a replay that was done on a hacked Wii, you have to run the replay on a Wii with the same haxxors i believe.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
This **** was awesome im glad i came.. i had a ton of good friendlies but i did ****ty in the tourny.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
oops sorry i didn't check smashboards for a while.
anyways the next one of these is February 7th. sorry to you melee fans sense i there is a melee tournament this day like 2 hours away(from this at least i think its 2 hours), it totally didn't come to mind because i really don't pay much attention to melee tournaments. :/
anyways it turned out better then i thought it would, and we ended up having plenty of space with the stuff in the center moved. and i'm glad you all came even with the snow storm. i hope the next one won't have a snow storm.. ugh both of these so far have had pretty bad weather, stupid lake effect snow. >.>;

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
hmm, anybody have any suggestions on how i can make it better from last time? though it was pretty good last time. :p

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Ooh, this one is on a day I might actually be able to go! I might just follow Stig there this time.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Subtle, Norm. :p

Pools!
Recording!
Streaming!
LOUD NOISES!

That's all I got for now.
ah yeah, i'll probably do some streaming hopefully just in case people are wanting to watch matches.. i suppose. though i don't know who would want to. :p

Arty

Smash Lord
After the Singles Tourney....
Hold a $1 1 stock Single Elimination Random Tournament Where Winner gets The Pot.
Now that would be Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
eh.. I have a lot of friends who'd like to see a streaming video of Play N trade lol. But as long as there is recording, I'm fine with that.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I'm going to find out today if my new camcorder is capable of streaming...and if so, I'll try to do so at this. :D
I have a capture card. I brung it last Play N Trade, but I assumed that I'd use Norm's lap top. But i couldn't.

Top Bottom