• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade V - 5/16 Aurora IL

ook

Smash Lord
Team Kook? :bee:

...but, I think I'm gonna need a ride for this cause I can't use the car :( anyone coming from up north mind picking me up on the way?
I'm in Vernon Hills

Kirk

Smash Champion
If you can somehow make it to my house...we can do the usual smashfest + I give people rides or w/e lol... xD ...Although it may be possible for me to come get you...though I'm not sure on that yet...

Ever since I posted earlier that's like 4 people who've asked to team >.>

...cake anyone? :D

Scythe

Smash Master
What? Is that a challenge to my Falcon or something else? Also...are you having people come over the day before the tourney again?

Kirk

Smash Champion
More like...about that PM you sent me last week or something. Nyah?

Also, methinks I probably can have another get together the day before. I'll give a definite answer when the date gets closer...like the week of the tourney or so.

I'll challenge thy Falcon! ...with Metaknight. :D

But seriously...um...well actually idk who I'd use. Random seems to fit me well...

RANDOM MM's COME GET SOME!

Scythe

Smash Master
Oh the pm. Alright then. Should be be some fun stuff.
I've faced far too many MK with my Falcon wtf. lol
If you do have the get together then i'll prolly have a random MM with you.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Could just do it at the tourney...but anytime is good.

Was just randomly suggestings stuffs anyway lol...s'all good though.

ALSO:

Would there be ANYONE interested in going to this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207102

It's a tournament in MI the day after Play n' Trade. I was thinking about going, but was having second thoughts...since it's only brawl singles + melee stuffs. But, if I can find other people to ride with and what not, it may be more worthwhile and more fun. :D

Anyone interested?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
already posted this on aib but i figured there might be a few people who don't check there so...

hmm well, i called the owner of the place and basically told him how many people were planning on attending and basically said that people can wait over at bww... i guess its cool with bww if you just sit around at their tables and stuff. and keep in mind the attendance is just people from aib.. he posted a sign so it may be bigger due to local people showing up. so i'm thinking i may want to have my laptop in bww so i can call out matches. also he said it was fine if we had all 8 tvs running.. even possibly 9 with the tv behind the counter. and DK there is a place that you can put your tv and wii so go ahead and bring it. so we will possibly have 10 set-ups as long as people bring enough wiis, which we had enough last time so hopefully we will again.
>>>>>>>>ALSO THERE WILL BE CHAIRS! (or at least he said he would get some.. he better. and maybe if i can figure out how to stream i can put something up on my computer so people can watch a match while they wait.... yeah i'll definitely do that. though i'll probably have to bring my desktop screen so i can put matches on it while i have brackets on my laptop. iunno tell me what you think people!

Kirk

Smash Champion
So yeah...

Would there be ANYONE interested in going to this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207102

It's a tournament in MI the day after Play n' Trade. It's only brawl singles + melee stuffs... But, if I can find other people to ride with and what not, it may be more worthwhile and more fun. :D

Anyone interested?
Offer still stands...still room in my car. :D

Top Bottom