• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
> The Japanese Magicant Ness has more of a chance than Shadow over Sonic :troll:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Nope. The costume must still be the character, so no Shadow over Sonic, or Harry Potter over Ness.
Well, I'm actually talking about the suit, hat and cape of M. Bison to replace Ganondorf's armor. We can keep Ganondorf as a character, just with M. Bison's clothing on him. It's like the Zero Suit Samus "Cammy Suit" alt idea.

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
Would a color swap inspired by
Queen Sectonia
be okay for Meta Knight's concept art costume? It would just fit so well.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Well, I'm actually talking about the suit, hat and cape of M. Bison to replace Ganondorf's armor. We can keep Ganondorf as a character, just with M. Bison's clothing on him. It's like the Zero Suit Samus "Cammy Suit" alt idea.
That won't happen either.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
Thing is, there is no reason that P:M needs to resort to a cosplay costume for Ganondorf when there are already so many options from his own games that can be incorporated. OoT Ganondorf, WW Ganondorf, and even Ganon Ganondorf if they wanna make a boarhead for him.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
wouldn't it be cool to see cloud luigi as a alt.? http://luce-do-the-doodles.tumblr.com/page/4#69811405993
To be fair, there are so many power-ups out there, that we could give Luigi a ton of special alts based on those, Cloud Luigi, Rock Luigi, Cat Luigi, Squirrel Luigi, Tanooki Luigi, Bee Luigi, etc.

Who wouldn't wanna see Frog Luigi as an alt? Or Penguin Luigi, swinging around and punching enemies with his cute flippers

My only question is how difficult would it be to include a tail? Like Raccoon/Tanooki/Kitsune/Flying Squirrel/Cat Luigi? Would those be out due to the tail bones?

Last edited:

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
To be fair, there are so many power-ups out there, that we could give Luigi a ton of special alts based on those, Cloud Luigi, Rock Luigi, Cat Luigi, Squirrel Luigi, Tanooki Luigi, Bee Luigi, etc.

Who wouldn't wanna see Frog Luigi as an alt? Or Penguin Luigi, swinging around and punching enemies with his cute flippers

My only question is how difficult would it be to include a tail? Like Raccoon/Tanooki/Kitsune/Flying Squirrel/Cat Luigi? Would those be out due to the tail bones?
The tails might require bone edits. Frog Luigi sounds funny. Also, each character should be brightened with primary colors.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see Frog Luigi and Bee Luigi (the wings don't need bones, since they won't actually be providing any flight, just look at Fairy Jigglypuff).

In the final slot I'd prefer either Raccoon or Tanooki Luigi because it's classic, but that pesky tail would probably be a problem.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
How's this for an idea? Shadow Lucario, based on the shadow aura of the Pokemon Colosseum games? I know Lucario was not in those games, sadly, but it can be a nod towards those games, also can count as Lucario's "evil costume" and you can change the aura of Lucario's attacks from light blue to shadow purple.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
What would you guys think of an all-white and red-eyed alt costume for Mewtwo, based on Giegue from the Mother series? It would still undeniably be Mewtwo, so no need for name-changed, it would just be a nod to Creatures Inc.'s similar designs and a way to include a little nod to Earthbound fans, I know I'd wanna play as Gietwo now and again! Maybe instead of purple/darkness, his attacks could be replaced with a red/black aura instead, as a nod to Giygas as well.

Plus this doesn't even have to be a special alt either, since it's just a palette swap.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Characters will not have references to anything outside their original series.

So no, Mewtwo will not refer to anything in the Earthbound series.

Last edited:

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
Turbo Mode was funny and easy to implement.

Ike Climbers break limits set by the PMBR themselves, and messes with the roster's balance, assuming they're OP. Sooo, I doubt we'll see them.
You do have a good point there, actually. Plus, Slippy IS a clone moveset of fox, so I can your point clearly.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
You do have a good point there, actually. Plus, Slippy IS a clone moveset of fox, so I can your point clearly.
Exactly. Slippy could be a Clone Engine character (Hopefully with a unique moveset) so I'm not going to say it's ridiculous to suggest his inclusion. But, Ike Climbers most likely won't see a public release.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
Exactly. Slippy could be a Clone Engine character (Hopefully with a unique moveset) so I'm not going to say it's ridiculous to suggest his inclusion. But, Ike Climbers most likely won't see a public release.
The Ike climbers are like 2 motherfudging trucks crashing in to you at full speed.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Can we get a Sol Badguy themed color on Roy?
I mean, pallets are fine right? They're not so much identifying the character as someone different, as just being a throwback.

And I can scream "GUNFLAME" when Roy does his Double Edge dance thingy without looking like a freak and look slightly less freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom