• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman

Introducing: Snorduck!

Alot of scratching, nearly everything is scratched. In fact, doesn't it look like a Mini-Toddler Snorlax? Hehe, I really like how it turned out. I'm trying to get better at my scratching as well, Firus, so we are in this together =D

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
1st requester of the new month.
Just a simple ~request~ :

Can the hat be changed so that it is slightly lower, black, with a white headbandish thing and a ribbon attached?
Here's an image for reference: Renko
Type: Normal/Physic (lol, not a typo). Ability to determine location from positioning of the moon and stars.

Also, it's my 1,118th post at XX:08. What a coincidence!

M.K

Level 55
@ jigglyppuff8 and others:

I finished your request and I posted it in the same post as Snorduck. Every request I will do tonight will be posted in that post, so if you don't see a new post by me, don't fret, your request still might be finished =)

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord

Introducing: Snorduck!

Alot of scratching, nearly everything is scratched. In fact, doesn't it look like a Mini-Toddler Snorlax? Hehe, I really like how it turned out. I'm trying to get better at my scratching as well, Firus, so we are in this together =D
Nice with the scratching, I think the head could be a pixel higher, but then I'm not a very good spriter XD. And yes, it looks like a toddler snorelax XD.

Introducing: Poryot-To!

Hmm, cyber birds. Scary stuff, yo.
Now this.... All I can say was thats cool. I dunno, but I like it.

M.K

Level 55
~Request~

A "^-^" Ditto emoticon please :)
Here's an image thingy if you needed one http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff262/Roseliea/Ditto.jpg

Introducing: ^-^ Ditto!

This would make such a good emoticon, haha. Thanks for following the rules, airgemini, you would be surprised how many people don't. XD

By the way, I used the Ditto sprite from the game "Pokemon Trozei" which.....well, they sorta already look like emoticons, but instead of the stupid blank stare that the Ditto had, I gave it the "^-^" Face for you.
I hope you like it =D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i finally found this, awesome job mewter! it looks cute and badass at the same time XD

could someone give this a black bg? or tell me how to do it with MS paint? i sorta dont like asking to get it done to most sprites i ask for.

birthday is coming up :D

Blackroserade66

Smash Cadet
Request: Dark/Poison type shiny Roserade that I could use as mah avatar please. And make the pink petal black to match the other one please.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Koarin, I finished what came to mind for me in the gOD (I did that on purpose) ditto

v1

v2

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Request: Dark/Poison type shiny Roserade that I could use as mah avatar please. And make the pink petal black to match the other one please.
From experience (lol) i can tell you that you should read the first post on how to make a request... ur request sounds pretty suave tho..

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does anyone know what GTSplus is?

Because apparently someone used my image of Porygon-Z sprite animated on there or something according to my photobucket...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Does anyone know what GTSplus is?

Because apparently someone used my image of Porygon-Z sprite animated on there or something according to my photobucket...
A quick Google search brought up this: http://www.gtsplus.net/main.

I'm guessing that's it. There are forums there, maybe that's where it was used?

And, you just inspired me to look at my stats and whatnot on Photobucket...apparently I posted a LOT on May 24th, because my sig's appearance SPIKED that day.

Hm...apparently my Raikunei appeared on gtsplus.net too. Is there some SmashBoards lurker who posts there or something? And, it spontaneously spiked in appearance in May of this year...and only on that site did it spike.

Hm. I'll investigate the matter further.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
A quick Google search brought up this: http://www.gtsplus.net/main.

I'm guessing that's it. There are forums there, maybe that's where it was used?

And, you just inspired me to look at my stats and whatnot on Photobucket...apparently I posted a LOT on May 24th, because my sig's appearance SPIKED that day.

Hm...apparently my Raikunei appeared on gtsplus.net too. Is there some SmashBoards lurker who posts there or something? And, it spontaneously spiked in appearance in May of this year...and only on that site did it spike.

Hm. I'll investigate the matter further.
Apparently mine have gone to smashbrosmelee.com
haha, MK you might remember the pic of me flexing, well yeah that has 171 views:p and my Armaldo sig has over 4000 total views, so it seems to have been good:)
|---that one
|
|
V

M.K

Level 55
Apparently mine have gone to smashbrosmelee.com
haha, MK you might remember the pic of me flexing, well yeah that has 171 views:p and my Armaldo sig has over 4000 total views, so it seems to have been good:)
|---that one
|
|
V
Total views doesn't mean it's good, no offense. The reason it has that many views is because it's in your signature here, and all the people who enter a page with a post of yours on it see your signature.
I would know, my Electivine
has over 12,000 views because it's in my signature over at Serebii Forums.

EDIT: Oh, and smashbrosmelee.com is the same as Smashboards.com by the way.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Total views doesn't mean it's good, no offense.
I know I just thought it was funny
The reason it has that many views is because it's in your signature here, and all the people who enter a page with a post of yours on it see your signature.
Oh, right heh, oops
I would know, my Electivine
has over 12,000 views because it's in my signature over at Serebii Forums.
serebii is stupid, no one cares
EDIT: Oh, and smashbrosmelee.com is the same as Smashboards.com by the way.
Ah, I see:)
Blue .

XACE-K

Smash Master
Thanks! Looks good :)
Meta-Kirby, could you make me one of the same thing? You made my last two D=
FYI, you broke three rules:

-you didn't include ~request~ in your post meanwhile you were making a request
-you aksed a specific member to do a request meanwhile every member chooses what they want to do
-you can request 1 for every five days and that was your second today

So I'm just letting you know and please don't infract me.
*hides*

zrky

Smash Lol'd
FYI, you broke three rules:

-you didn't include ~request~ in your post meanwhile you were making a request
-you aksed a specific member to do a request meanwhile every member chooses what they want to do
-you can request 1 for every five days and that was your second today

So I'm just letting you know and please don't infract me.
*hides*
*pats xace's head* It was good of you to notice (even though I didn't). Your like our security guard here:laugh:

XACE-K

Smash Master
*pats xace's head* It was good of you to notice (even though I didn't). Your like our security guard here:laugh:
I've been here long enoguh that I can easily tell a bad request from a good one.

...I feel like such a nerd...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The "~request~" system is quite important, every time, because if someone doesn't complete it right away, or claim it, it's not going to end up on the Pending List, and it will not get completed. It's a lot of trouble to look through every single post and update the requests accordingly.

I am aware that you have privately requested some things from Meta-Kirby. That's fine, but if you do it via the shop you cannot specifically request that he do it. I apologize, but we made the rule early on because one person repeatedly asked Spire to do all of his requests. And, now that we have so many members, some of whom can't make sprites as often as others, it would be even more of a problem.

I know we seem like Rule Nazis, but all of our rules exist for one reason or another.

Also, the rules have been updated: the day limit has been reduced from 5 to 3.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yeah, the rules are really, as annoying and strict they may seem at first, all there for one reason or another. Without them it would be pretty hard to function.

Also, firus, there's a incomplete [/size] tag under the custom pokemon battle section of the OP.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Top Bottom