• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PoE 3 ALL VIDS UP! Zhu, Wobbles, RockCrock, Kels, MacD, Iori, Tink, Cosmo, Big D

Tink

Smash Hero
no need for a MM between us on it =)....why should we make any money for not playing as good as these ppl =)?

tho i would love to see him play other Wc pros....and where are more vids! im tired of looking like a nub and kels carried me through teams -_-....we need grand finals!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so like..................................................................................................where are the vids?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm honestly disappointed it wasn't Young Link dittos. =(

Do you have the whole thing recorded by chance though? How close was it?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I think it's funny that Zhu thinks he plays gay when he's still more aggressively than most players :)

Makes me sad that he doesn't have fun playing, since it sure as hell is fun to watch him play.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I think it's funny that Zhu thinks he plays gay when he's still more aggressively than most players :)

Makes me sad that he doesn't have fun playing, since it sure as hell is fun to watch him play.
I think I shot more lasers than was necessary against Kels / Iori (especially Kels =/). I honestly don't know what would've happened if I just bum rushed them though, maybe I did myself a favor by shooting those extra lasers.

I wish that strategy worked on ICs though. Shooting lasers seems to just get me fsmashed in the face =(

Adam M!

Smash Lord
wobbles all that means is 90% of smashers play like ***s

no question about it

people forget this is a fighting game imo

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
wobbles all that means is 90% of smashers play like ***s

no question about it

people forget this is a fighting game imo
competitive generally brings about gay play.

SF2? Ryu/Sagat
SF3? Chun-Li
SF4? Sagat
MVC2? The entire cast.
GG? Eddy, Venom, and Baiken
BB? Arakune and V-13
Melty Blood? Sion

Then you've got Melee, and Brawl.

I dis-included 3d fighters due to a lack of knowledge. people are welcome to fill in the blanks.

'Fro

Smash Lord
competitive generally brings about efficient and effective play.

SF2? Ryu/Sagat/Dhalsim/Guile/Chun-Li/Bison/Rest of cast
SF3? Chun-Li/Yun/Ken/Dudley/Makoto
SF4? Sagat/Ryu/Akuma/Rufus/Chun/Guile/Abel/Dhalsim
MVC2? Cable/Magneto/Storm/Psylocke/Sentinel/Cyclops
I went ahead and filled in a little of what you missed for each game.

SF II is the ultimate counter-picking game. Limiting it down to two characters is very short-sighted. Also, Watch some Super Street Fighter IV, and count how many Sagats you see. At least as far as your Capcom game knowledge, you need to check out more stuff. Heck, go to the Evo live stream and see what I'm talking about.

Also, "gay" is just a misdirection, IMO. Flash and combos are nice and all, but you need an all-around game to win in tournaments. Thing is, lots of competent players in competitive scenes learn both sides of the game. In addition, true fireball zoning (incorrectly called "spamming") is very difficult to do correctly, and every mistake during that could equal a huge chunk of your lifebar. Just my short-hand two cents on this.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
all the vids are up. (upon further review this statement is false, i havent uploaded kels vs wobbles yet.) i just didnt think people still came here. ill update OP.

There are no Singles vids of RockCrock (blame PEEF, dont be mad @ me)

.......you all should be subscribed to me by now anyway.

(im looking @ u big r)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wobbles is probably the best player when it comes to entertaining a crowd during the ******** rock transformation on PS.

Btw, what 2 players made up Victory Crab?

unknown522

Some guy
I watched up to the first vid of set 1 in the GFs, while listening to Biggie Smalls' albums, lol.

Man, wobbles is a monster when he's playing well.

Zhu was really entertaining as well.

Also, what happened to Iori's M2/fox?

I think I shot more lasers than was necessary against Kels / Iori (especially Kels =/). I honestly don't know what would've happened if I just bum rushed them though, maybe I did myself a favor by shooting those extra lasers.

I wish that strategy worked on ICs though. Shooting lasers seems to just get me fsmashed in the face =(
Playing gay is important in competitive games. Most players wish that they can play aggressive all the time, but it will most likely get you *****. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Also, d-throw is awesome vs ICs.

Slinky

Smash Journeyman
Wow wobbles. Nice.
Zhu.....im disappointed. You finally made it to the grand finals again and you nubbed it up. :laugh:
Vids are 7/10.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Wobbles and Chu would be awesome. Wobbles has been really awesome in 2010. I think he could do really well at Apex.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Double ICs is just awful. We played doubles friendlies for a bit back at Evo East in... 2k7 I think? We played Kirby + Pichu. It was amazing.

Top Bottom