• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE2-Midwest MELEE Circuit 1v1 and 2v2 Commentated Videos (GRAND FINALS UP!)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I know you guys are anxious to get a hold of the videos, and they are flowing in steadily. I predict most 2v2's will be up tonight.

Thanks for explaining Sliq. The WC seems to have some kind of super-fast automatic commentary+video on the same computer stuff going on. I recorded commentary on two different mics through 2 separate audio recording programs because I do not have a dual-mic recording software. I sync those mics to eachother, rapidshare them, have Samurai download. He then syncs to his video, and uploads. Zjiin's crowd cam is added into that for the singles matches. It is quite a process for us. They have been doing it for awhile when I just kinda started getting MW Melee commentary going at SMYM9. It will get smoother I'm sure.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
omg, ihavespaceballs is soooooooooo dirty. i think everyone knew how that first match was going to end. props to both players. zeus talks mad shi1t but he's still good. ihsb is pretty clever too.

also, where is Z from? he fronzled vro up.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Darkrain&Dmac vs Kels and Khepri.... sweet set, both matches were really close and intense

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I've stopped myself from posting in here like 3 or 4 times because I was going to blast some people for being ungrateful for others doing work to upload vids.

I mean really, if it's that much of a problem, go get like 10/15 melee subscriptions so you always have fresh stuff to watch. It's not hard

___

i will say thanks for the vids though. I mean, I cant sit here and act like i'm kool with them "taking a while", that actually kinda drives me up the wall; and I would be a hypocrite if I tried to act like it didnt get to me. But I understand what goes behind it because I do it myself. So im not upset, I'm thankful.

Thank you.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
And it might get worse...

Samurai is new to syncing and splitting videos, and he has almost no time to do it so this might take another week. I'm attempting to help him wherever possible, but it is hard without the file or knowledge of Pinnacle (the software he is using).

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
pinnacle... that the thing that comes with dazzle right? Pfft, cant be THAT hard.

I mean, what the hell can be hard about something that comes with a product called "Dazzle."

Kels88

Smash Lord
And it might get worse...

Samurai is new to syncing and splitting videos, and he has almost no time to do it so this might take another week. I'm attempting to help him wherever possible, but it is hard without the file or knowledge of Pinnacle (the software he is using).
Nooooooo. Please tell me you're joking.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
late vids, not a problem.

a guy making a thread, teasing ppl, then saying they'll be up later tonight then turns out to be a week..............that's a problem.

sliq might be right, but peef, samurai, or whoever is control of these vids handled it wrong. you opened the door for major complaints.

Big_R

Smash Champion
wtf u guys r crying a lot... vids take forever in the mw get used to it.

also other regions dont have story time with jiano. watch it it's better than 90% of any smash matches.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
normally, i dun care when vids come out, but rich wheeler did a bad job trying to advertise them. why would you make a thread before the vids are ready? smashers are always ready to pounce on any complaint issue.

btw, no captain falcon in the world can beat matt r. LOL, just give up. SS, matt r is coming for you.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
normally, i dun care when vids come out, but rich wheeler did a bad job trying to advertise them. why would you make a thread before the vids are ready? smashers are always ready to pounce on any complaint issue.

btw, no captain falcon in the world can beat matt r. LOL, just give up. SS, matt r is coming for you.
I am going to beat him next time..........:urg:

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
i would rather just have the raw footage than all the commentated stuff

prolly should take a poll.....

Also, India's not a region that tends to harbor terrorists of the middle eastern sense. Look further north and west. Heh.........the country is far more accepting than most, we've got a ridiculous number of religions and religious relations have come along way since the time of British rule.

After all Buddhism originated in India as did the popularization of non-violence.

And as for the video uploading, if someone doesn't complain then **** isn't going to change and the same issues will just arise later on when even more people become agitated. Are you one of those people who took a ****ing decade to switch from dial-up to cable/dsl.....cuz that, in a far milder sense, is the sort of annoyance this causes. There are obviously more efficient ways to edit and record the videos for swift uploading, and peoples should converse with the other coasts to disseminate those protocols.

Ha, but why should my say have any influence. I'm not interested in uploading jack, just the entertainment that goes along with watching the videos.

Sliq

Smash Master

Uhhh, so people can subscribe to the thread, and therefor no almost IMMEDIATELY when new videos come out?

Also, it seems that he isn't uploading them ALL at once, which means if there is a constant trickle, the more videos will get put up later.

Maybe that's why?

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
subscribing is perfectly fine, but this thread is just full of complaints, johns, and sliq putting down the complainers and the johners.

my point was that other ppl are just using this thread to complain in. i don't even have a problem with it, but it's obvious wheeler could have just waited. people wouldn't be able to complain bc the vids would all be there. i think it's pretty understandable why ppl are being impatient about it.

GSUB

Smash Lord
I agree with Sliq.

wouldn't you rather have a thread with no videos, letting you know that THE VIDEOS DO EXIST, and telling you that they WILL BE UPLOADED.

as opposed to

NO THREAD and NO VIDEOS and NOT knowing if THEY WILL BE UPLOADED??

getraped...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL. I really don't care if people complain though. I figured Samurai would be able to get this stuff up quicker but he couldn't so the thread was ready for an earlier arrival. For the record, I had my part (commentary) synced and to him several days ago.

I am going to be taking over the videos. He is going to send them to me and I will add audio/sync/split/upload them. I will have them up next-day as soon as they get here, so they might be up today. Might be up tommaro, whenever he can upload them and I can download.

Sorry for the delay, but it will be worth it, I promise. The C. Falcon Dthrow to Knee Rest is halariouss.
Be patient. Or don't. I am doing everything I can. I just think Samurai wasn't prepared for this kind of stuff, but eh...big deal.

Sliq

Smash Master
subscribing is perfectly fine, but this thread is just full of complaints, johns, and sliq putting down the complainers and the johners.

my point was that other ppl are just using this thread to complain in. i don't even have a problem with it, but it's obvious wheeler could have just waited. people wouldn't be able to complain bc the vids would all be there. i think it's pretty understandable why ppl are being impatient about it.
It's also obvious that the *****ers could have not *****ed about the videos, then there would be no conflict to begin with.

soap

Smash Hero
Also, India's not a region that tends to harbor terrorists of the middle eastern sense. Look further north and west. Heh.........the country is far more accepting than most, we've got a ridiculous number of religions and religious relations have come along way since the time of British rule.
no johns.....

i was just joking so u kno. My people's region has terrorists so i am allowed to make jokes about this.

i am also of the opinion that u shouldn't tell people about stuff first. I tell someone i am gonna be somewhere and they get all pissed when i am late or can't make it. i just show up at their house, it's all good whenever

PEEF!

Smash Hero
MattR vs Darkrain will live forever in my heart. I saw it. It was...impressive.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hey I got a great idea, everybody should talk **** to samurai because he has a real life, school, and work to worry about and has no time to upload videos
Samurai, you *****, get on your ***. I'm paying you by the hour to upload videos.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Hey, do you record videos? If the answer is no, then shut the **** up, because you have no room to whine.
Actually, I do record videos . . . and Ill tell ya, I upload them a hell of a lot faster than this Rich Wheeler character . . .

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Actually, I do record videos . . . and Ill tell ya, I upload them a hell of a lot faster than this Rich Wheeler character . . .
Ok bro I have no control over how long this takes because I sent my audio to samurai and he hasn't done it yet. Not my fault just my tournament so mouth closed and eyes open.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yes, I'm sure you record 30-50 videos at a time and upload them within days while shuffling your life, housework, school work, and work work.
In other news, Samurai did a good job recording everything and I thank him for that and I am patiently waiting for them to be uploaded.
Nyaaa, were you born a narrow minded annoying whiny ***** or did you grow into it?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
yes, I'm sure you record 30-50 videos at a time and upload them within days while shuffling your life, housework, school work, and work work.
In other news, Samurai did a good job recording everything and I thank him for that and I am patiently waiting for them to be uploaded.
Nyaaa, were you born a narrow minded annoying whiny ***** or did you grow into it?
yeah this alot mostly

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
or next time you could learn not to put up the thread if you don't have all / most of the videos uploaded

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
oh boohoo.

Thread or not, the videos would all be uploaded at the same time. It's just now, we can at least watch some of them as we wait for the rest, and we can know that the others are on their way.

Is it that hard to be patient and just wait? If I were PEEF I'd rather put up a thread and let people know vids are coming than wait 3 weeks without a response and have tons of people PM him for said videos.

Meneks

Smash Lord
oh boohoo.

Thread or not, the videos would all be uploaded at the same time. It's just now, we can at least watch some of them as we wait for the rest, and we can know that the others are on their way.

Is it that hard to be patient and just wait? If I were PEEF I'd rather put up a thread and let people know vids are coming than wait 3 weeks without a response and have tons of people PM him for said videos.
Your right..Its better to let people know that the videos ARE coming rather then not saying anything about it...

Top Bottom