• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE2-Midwest MELEE Circuit 1v1 and 2v2 Commentated Videos (GRAND FINALS UP!)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
no offense, but that's what the results thread is for...
i don't particularly care when the vids come, so long as i can see them. i just think that posting a thread without any videos was a pretty weird thing to do. w/e, good job getting the vids uploaded guys! ^^

khepri

Smash Lord
yes, I'm sure you record 30-50 videos at a time and upload them within days while shuffling your life, housework, school work, and work work.
In other news, Samurai did a good job recording everything and I thank him for that and I am patiently waiting for them to be uploaded.
Nyaaa, were you born a narrow minded annoying whiny ***** or did you grow into it?
In those cases where you're too busy with life to do something people that record might want to consider giving the videos to someone that has the time to upload.

Kels88

Smash Lord
It is just very upsetting to look at the First post and not see it updated at all with anything new. I mean even if you uploaded one video a day, at least it's better than nothing. I really think the main reason people are mad is because you made a post saying vids would be up soon, yet nothing new has been added in almost a week. Please don't take offense to this. I'm just saying that from now on you probably shouldn't post a vids thread without all or most of the matches ready for upload because it really is misleading.

Smash Journeyman
It is just very upsetting to look at the First post and not see it updated at all with anything new. I mean even if you uploaded one video a day, at least it's better than nothing. I really think the main reason people are mad is because you made a post saying vids would be up soon, yet nothing new has been added in almost a week. Please don't take offense to this. I'm just saying that from now on you probably shouldn't post a vids thread without all or most of the matches ready for upload because it really is misleading.
stfu thats all

cya tuesday ^_^

Sliq

Smash Master
Being impatient is fine, but being indignant isn't. No one is obligated to provide videos, let alone videos of this caliber.

People just need to relax. This isn't addressed at you, just people in general.

And yes, maybe next time don't post a thread until all of the videos are done. It is a less effective way, but no one will *****.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
DON'T B*TCH AT ME, I DON'T HAVE THE VIDEOS.

I am taking control as soon as Samurai can find the time to send them to me. I am frustrated now as well, but everything will be cool. A new set will be up today.

GOD!

Smash Ace
DON'T B*TCH AT ME, I DON'T HAVE THE VIDEOS.

I am taking control as soon as Samurai can find the time to send them to me. I am frustrated now as well, but everything will be cool. A new set will be up today.
Thanks dude for the awesome vids, no matter when they come up. I love watching darkrain, who cares when?

Razor

Smash Journeyman
wow, floodah>this thread.

their vids were up instantly. this thread sucks balls. do the job well or don't do it at all.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
most of you don't even deserve to see these videos.
no point in reiterating what people already said, but if you want to see the videos, *****ing about it constantly, whining, and saying how much better you are at uploading videos (like it's a skill? any ****ing idiot can do it with TIME, something samurai doesn't have much of, so **** off, seriously. you too peef, you keep scapegoating him, that's not cool man. ) doesn't magically upload them. so chill the **** out and WAIT.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tomacawk, I'm just saying I can't do anything, so I don't like comments directed at me, although they shouldn't be directed at all.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
guys, right now the process is me making the video, uploading them for a few hours, and sending them to peef. So I am in fact giving someone with time to sync them the privelidges of syncing them. I'm not just keeping them and doing nothing.

Peef got the commentary done last tuesday night, and since wednesday I have had school from 9-3 and work 4-9, thats not counting driving time. And an *** load of homework and chores. half of the doubles sets were synced by me, and all the ones that were synced by me I had to skip class and do it in a cafeteria.

So its not like I can just sit home and play melee all day, although if you played me at the tourney you would be able to tell by my skill :-P

But srsly I appologize for this taking so long, next time I will record on some random tv, and zjinn or peef can record with their equip.

And I appreciate those of you who are sticking up for me (tomacawk, sliq, etc)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
We appreciate it samurai.

2 new sets coming in tonight =]

Viperboy+Tink vs Darkrain+Dmac is now up. All the videos I have are done as I get more I will put more up.

There were some uploading problems earlier, everything is fixed to my knowledge.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Thread= fail.

Come on does it seriously have to be on PEEFsmash channel? i mean thank you for uploading them but why make a thread teasing smashers about these vids coming when they are taking forever.

Jiano needs to do this again that dude had vids up like the next day lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Viperboy+Tink vs Darkrain+Dmac 3 removed?
Fixed, thanks.

JBM...the only problem is that Samurai has work/school and can't give me the videos. It is unfortunate, but everything else about this is running fine.
PS: JBM, I myself won't be doing the uploading. I am just giving the channel's password to whoever is uploading the videos. Keeps all the circuit vids in one easily accessible place.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Thanks for clearing things up i don't want to seem like an *** but oh well.

I just want to see some midwest vids rather than the coasts lol.

Big_R

Smash Champion
haha sliq is the man.jiano commentary too good. about halfway thru the firts match

ya sliq should just quit right now. then the boat with vboy... you would think its hard to kill yourself with jiggs but he does it again or w/e

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah they spend the entire time slamming on Sliq, talking about pulling a "classic sliq", meanwhile he is beating the MW best. Darkrain, Matt R, Viperboy, Khepri, etc. They just act like it was the same sliq from years past, but it really isn't now.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Yeah they spend the entire time slamming on Sliq, talking about pulling a "classic sliq", meanwhile he is beating the MW best. Darkrain, Matt R, Viperboy, Khepri, etc. They just act like it was the same sliq from years past, but it really isn't now.
I will slam Sliq even if he never loses a match. Cuz he's a bitch.

Also Sliq has been beating the MW's best for years, so yeah, he is the same.

Kels88

Smash Lord
can i request kels vs sliq next? :)

edit- yeah no hurry fellas, great vids so far
You don't want to watch that. Picture fox shooting around 200 lasers and running away and you pretty much have our match. lol

Thanx for the vids. All of the sets so far are interesting.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Wow @ Darkrain vs Sliq.

Dark seems so in control at the beginning...."i got this" style.....

Still not sure how he could lose after ****** so hard =/

4% APR

Smash Champion
You don't want to watch that. Picture fox shooting around 200 lasers and running away and you pretty much have our match. lol

Thanx for the vids. All of the sets so far are interesting.
I need to take notes haha

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Ill have it up by Monday/Tuesday.

It sounds like ur kickin azz at MoO tho...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wow @ Darkrain vs Sliq.

Dark seems so in control at the beginning...."i got this" style.....

Still not sure how he could lose after ****** so hard =/
getting rested out of downthrow -> knee is pretty depressing.
the crouch rest in match 2 was pretty crap, too. LOL. no johns of course.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
you should post what videos are from GF, or WF, or LF, or semis, plz
nice set darkrain vs sliq, 1st match Darkrain made an amazing combo and on last match sliq pulled out a combo breaker rest xD

Top Bottom