• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I don't understand how you think Raticate looks like a rat yet don't think Chinchillamon looks like a chinchilla.
Dunno if thats sarcasm, but I never found Raticate to look like a rat.

Off topic, but I wish Raticate and Furret got third evos. I know it won't happen, but I always wanted Raticate to be good.

UberMario

Smash Master
Raticate is a Nutria.

And it'd be cool if Furret got an evolution called Musket that looked like a wolverine, maybe Raticate could become a capybera like animal and be named "Ratoxicate".

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Was that confirmed? I thought Chill was just speculating.
Yeah, I was only speculating. If this new ability does help your teamates why would they even give him magic guard? Unless this is only for weather effects. *shrug* The games are out in two months so we'll find out soon enough.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Guys. We only know that Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu are version exclusives. We do not, I repeat do not know which version each is exclusive to.

LeviNifty, it has Magic Guard and the new ability Dust-Proof, which prevents damage from weather effects.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm getting white, but my girlfriend gets black, so I guess I win both ways. I have to have Zekrom's box art, though. I just have too...

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Goth girl in White ftw. Don't like the cell at all to be honest. Looks more like some inflatable doll to me than a cell or amoeba.

EDIT: Holy **** 999th post what am I gonna do for my 1000th O_o

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Goth girl in White ftw. Don't like the cell at all to be honest. Looks more like some inflatable doll to me than a cell or amoeba.
I thought about a reject blow up doll to be honest. I know that sounds sick and wrong, but yeah. It's a C rank to me.

The goth chick is pretty pro, but I'm more interested (still) in the dragon tusk pokemon. Though it mildly disappointed me there is a good chance it is pseudo legend. I want more non-dragon pseudos.

Kole

Smash Lord
The cell one looks amazing.

If I decide to get White, I'll just trade with my brother for all the version exclusives because we always get the opposite versions.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I don't understand the appeal of the goth girl. Her head is pretty cool, but the body is so weird. I'm sure I'll end up liking her after like a year, but right now, her body just looks too stupid. And for some reason I can't look at her without thinking of Dimentio.
[collapse=wow page stretch]

[/collapse]
I hate Dimentio :mad:

XACE-K

Smash Master
I don't understand the appeal of the goth girl. Her head is pretty cool, but the body is so weird. I'm sure I'll end up liking her after like a year, but right now, her body just looks too stupid.
Agreed. You goth girl supporters are wierd.

Btw, was every pokemon leaked before D/P/Pl was released? I'm just curious as to how many new Pokemon we'll see before B/W comes out.

UberMario

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure the answer is a no. We're getting close to the Japanese release date which is probably why they're releasing so much info.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Agreed. You goth girl supporters are wierd.

Btw, was every pokemon leaked before D/P/Pl was released? I'm just curious as to how many new Pokemon we'll see before B/W comes out.
No they weren't I believe. I don't remember hearing of Buizel until teh actual game came out.

UberMario

Smash Master
Buizel was leaked in Hoenn in the anime, but I don't think it was called by name in the movie it was in.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Well, it finally happened: the dude deleted my friend's comments and put up his newest excuse.

Excuse me for my mistake. Koromori, which I originally referred to as a Dark type, was, at the last minute, released as Psychic/Flying. Rankurusu is a Psychic type, Kibago is a Dragon type, and will have 2 evolutions, Gochiruzeru is also Psychic type, Minezumi is Normal type, and Wargle is Normal/Flying.
:rolleyes:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tsutaaja-Pokabu-Mijumaru/125598524119955?ref=ts

Go ~Celebi~, go!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, it finally happened: the dude deleted my friend's comments and put up his newest excuse.

:rolleyes:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tsutaaja-Pokabu-Mijumaru/125598524119955?ref=ts

Go ~Celebi~, go!
Already done ^^

But being the ****** he is, he'll probably block me and delete me without coming up with an appropriate come back

(btw, the name I put on there is a fake name, I just made up a fake name because I don't plan on using it ever again)

EDIT:

Note: Heavy in profanity

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Already done ^^

But being the ****** he is, he'll probably block me and delete me without coming up with an appropriate come back

(btw, the name I put on there is a fake name, I just made up a fake name because I don't plan on using it ever again)

EDIT:

Erm, wow. I would've just berated him for saying Koromori's type was changed "last minute", then maybe called him an idiot, but let's see how long this stays up there. :laugh:

Mewter

Smash Master
Poor guy. :p
You should add that all his revealed info is from Serebii and Pokebeach and the fans should just visit those sites instead.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Already done ^^

EDIT:

*chokes*

That's, uh, a bit of an understatement, roach. You've got a hell of a tongue...

Dunno if I should make a comment on there myself, lol...

And there goes my 1000th post.

/sadface.

Mewter

Smash Master
Oh boy. :laugh:
Yeah, that's better, but he could just delete it on the excuse that it contains profanity (and we all know that eight-year-olds use facebook.... right?)

So, Black is going to be nature-themed and White is technology-themed, or is it the other way around?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
*chokes*

That's, uh, a bit of an understatement, roach. You've got a hell of a tongue...

Dunno if I should make a comment on there myself, lol...

And there goes my 1000th post.

/sadface.
Well, RR, I only curse like that when I get cheated out of a nuke on MW2 and when I'm cursing somebody off.

... yeah.... I blame school for teaching me these words :laugh:

And it's twice the fun considering that I know curse words in 2 different languages ^^

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The fact that no Pokemon's type have had a noted "sudden change" since Bird type in Gen I IIRC is a good kill too.

Kole

Smash Lord
why do you say there will never be one?

it would be worse typing TBH, but i think it'd be interesting

PowerBomb

Smash Master
It seems as if 3v3 battles are going to be different than 2v2 battles... I'm guessing switching Pokemon around depending on the Pokemon in the middle will be instrumental since the middle Pokemon can deliver powerful blows to all three of the enemy Pokemon.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I hope this generation will bring us some interesting Normal types. Generations I, II, and III had some really awesome and creative normal types. The only normal type that gen IV had that I really liked was Chatot, and that's not even pure normal.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It seems as if 3v3 battles are going to be different than 2v2 battles... I'm guessing switching Pokemon around depending on the Pokemon in the middle will be instrumental since the middle Pokemon can deliver powerful blows to all three of the enemy Pokemon.
This is starting to sound like digimon dusk/dawn >.>

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
This is starting to sound like digimon dusk/dawn >.>
How so? If I recall correctly, the only thing that placement influenced in Dawn/Dusk was attacks that hit a certain area and certain support effects. The middle Digimon wasn't the best.

I could be wrong, I never really got into that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom