• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
the grass looks awesome (like always) the fire looks ********, and the water one looks like an abomination.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Whether the pokes are the true starters or not, I like them. They give off a vibe of orignality to me even though the fire starter is a little ugly and the grass one has a similar head to Cyndaquil.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I LIKE the grass one, but the fire and water seem...

...The fire one looks like another fake I've seen before...what was it called? Merculey?

EDIT: I found it, it was Kindlemur. It looks a lot like Kindlemur. Only....very otterish instead of lemurish.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I still think the one on the left has the best potential to look cool. Or the panda one if it gets fat. Yay fat pandas :3

AcesWild

Smash Apprentice
Just imagine the middle ones final stage, a huge ***, fire breathing panda! How cool is that, plus I could see the water one being an awesome, wild boar-esque thing. I actually kinda hope these are similar to the actual starters.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
That picture ain't no real!

I don't like the thing on the right :cry:

But I do love the grass one and the badger mole thingy looks ok.

I never expected it's bumpy shape to be a mane though :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ironically I thought the grass one was horrible, but every time I've seen it I like it more and more.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I think a lot of us are starting to get attatched to them... Not a good thing. :urg:

Imagine how bad it would be if the real ones ended up looking worse than these... Here's to hoping that doesn't happen.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Ironically I thought the grass one was horrible, but every time I've seen it I like it more and more.
I was the opposite personally. I thought it looked "Okay" but everytime I see it, I begin to dislike it more and more, but it's still better than the Fire one. The closest one I come close to liking is the Water one, but I'm not fond of that either.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I was the opposite personally. I thought it looked "Okay" but everytime I see it, I begin to dislike it more and more, but it's still better than the Fire one. The closest one I come close to liking is the Water one, but I'm not fond of that either.
Well we don't have to worry too much about them since they're fake.

-Terywj

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Actually Corocoro has potential to leak as early as tomorrow, since people always manage to get these magazines EONS early.

Look out everyone! They'll be here soon!

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm sure they'll grow on me. Did I ever mention how I thought the 4th gen starters were the biggest pieces of...well let's just say I thought they were terrible ideas. I was wrong, Empoleon was pretty cool despite bad typing and Torterra was pretty cool.

I may hate them at first, but they'll grow on me. Every time. ^_^

majora_787

Smash Hero
The only new picture out of all of those is the middle one, and that alternate picture of Zorua...which looks interesting, actually.

What does that middle picture say?

EDIT: The one of both Zorua and Zoroark with the stuff written about them. I figure it is either something interesting or something basic.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
For the 90% translation of that page:

Zorua:
Classification: Evil Fox Pokemon
Type: Dark
(Couldn't get translation): ???
Height: 0.7m
Weight: 12.5kg

Zoroark:
Classification: Monster Fox Pokemon
Type: Dark
(Couldn't get translation): ???
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 81.1kg

Spire, I you should probably edit those pics out because the screenstretch is annoying :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God a thing bothering me about Zoroark is that he has a red thing coming out of his mouth which looks like he's sticking his tongue out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom