• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
About those Eeveelution from the Dream World, now that Vaporeon has Hydration and Glaceon has Ice Body, what do you guys think the other Eeveelutions will have?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Jolteon - Motor Drive (lol like it needs it)
Leafeon - Chlorophyll (yay)
Flareon - Flame Body (bleh) or an ability that heals the Pokemon when hit with a Fire move (yay)
Espeon -Trace (makes sense with her Psychic typing)
Umbreon - Frisk/Super Luck (I really don't know)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Oh man I really really really want a Flame Body Flareon. Curse sets would ****.

Pressure Umbreon would be pretty cool. Or Insomnia? I dunno.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
PowerBomb said:
Err, what about the rest of the Pokemon (if we can get them in the Dream World)? Is that yet to be released?
According to serebii, the Kanto starters are included in the Dream world, but are unconfirmed to have a new ability. This will be interesting to see starters without the standart Overgrow, Blaze, and Torrent.
Wave+ said:
Oh man I really want a Flame Body Flareon. Curse sets would ****.

Pressure Umbreon would be pretty cool. Or Insomnia? I dunno.
Pressure would be the best when stalling, and possibly baton passing.
Fuel_ said:
Why the hell would you even make an alt if you haven't been super banned yet?
There are weird reasons. סּډډډډסּ

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Pressure is for a Pokemon that is either too strong to have an ability or when Gamefreak gets lazy.
Pressure is actually a ridiculously good ability for Suicune. Allowing it to beat Blissey and even Vaporeon in PP wars. I don't really think it's just for Pokemon too strong to have an ability, Nintendo just got lazy and decided not to come up with new abilities for Pokemon like Vespiquen and wanted all the legendary dogs/birds to have the same ability. Sorry if I misinterpreted your post, but it seems like your implying Pressure is a useless ability and therefore given to Pokemon who are too strong for a "good" ability.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Flame Body Flareon wouldn't be all that great, since it just encourages special attacks (read: Surf) which Flareon can't take that well anyway.
Walrein's, Slowbro's, Slowking's, and Milotic's 0 SpAtk Surf 3HKOs 252 / 252 Careful Flareon.

ss118

Smash Master
Hey guys.

Umbreon has Shadow Tag.

The comeback of Baton Pass teams. BY ITSELF eliminates the threat of choiced pursuit users.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I considered Arena Trap for Umbreon as a variation on Mean Look, but Shadow Tag fits much better.

M.K

Level 55
There is no source, it's not confirmed which abilities Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Leafeon will get.

-_-

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Man, then we'd be having the OU version of Wobb
Not really. Wobbuffet can't Baton Pass, and Umbreon doesn't learn the two counterattack moves, so they'd do different jobs.

Gengar and Azelf would LOVE that thing wrecking Choiced Pursuiters. Plus, it could start BP'ing Curses and Mean Looks.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Would Umbreon become Ubers because of its ability, or not? Would it just cement it into OU status since it can't counter moves back effective or something?

Also, sauce

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Not really. Wobbuffet can't Baton Pass, and Umbreon doesn't learn the two counterattack moves, so they'd do different jobs.

Gengar and Azelf would LOVE that thing wrecking Choiced Pursuiters. Plus, it could start BP'ing Curses and Mean Looks.
Would Umbreon become Ubers because of its ability, or not? Would it just cement it into OU status since it can't counter moves back effective or something?

Also, sauce
That pretty much answers your ubers question sorta

I'd say it would cement it's OU status, for the reasons that Articanus gave

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Probably if there were one thing that Wobb is Ubers for it's the combo of Encore, Shadow Tag. Completely removes predicting from the picture.

Just compare Dugtrio and Wobb uses in the metagame and it should be obvious.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Man, I know it won't happen, but it'd be so cool if the stats of older Pokémon were changed or re-arranged. That or give Pokémon all new movesets.

I want a Pidgeot that can actually hold its own against Staraptor and Swellow. It was the best flying type ever. :[

Give Pidgeot ExtremeSpeed and make it able to learn Brave Bird without the need for breeding. Pidgeot would be so awesome.

... I gotta stop watching old anime scenes. xD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Walrein's, Slowbro's, Slowking's, and Milotic's 0 SpAtk Surf 3HKOs 252 / 252 Careful Flareon.
When is Milotic not running any Sp. Atk. EV's? And not all Flareon will be max HP / Sp. Def.

Also, sauce
Doubt it. For one, Umbreon lacks that gargantuan base HP stat of Wobbuffets, and also lacks Encore / Counter / Mirror Coat, which was also another selling point of Wobbuffet being an Uber Pokemon.
But a Shadow Tag Umbreon would have its merits. Being able to pass Mean Look and Curses to a recipient would be extremely useful, and you can't really take it out after some Curses and that great base Sp. Def. stat.

Man, Umbreon is still awesome.

Wrath`

Smash Master
If only they could give Registeel Scrappy, just go in and explode on Mismagus's everywhere.

I think Regice should get Ice Body or Snow Warning and Regirock Sand Stream.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Registeel is already a tier above those two and has a lot going for it, I am sure they can give Registeel something, but I do not know what would benefit him the most.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Man, I know it won't happen, but it'd be so cool if the stats of older Pokémon were changed or re-arranged. That or give Pokémon all new movesets.

I want a Pidgeot that can actually hold its own against Staraptor and Swellow. It was the best flying type ever. :[

Give Pidgeot ExtremeSpeed and make it able to learn Brave Bird without the need for breeding. Pidgeot would be so awesome.

... I gotta stop watching old anime scenes. xD
Lets just make Starapor Flying/Fighting and give it Scrappy and 135 attack. Pidgeot is one of my favorites too, though. D: Raticate and Pidgeot <3

I'm really hoping for some kind of Physically defensive levitating electric type. Just electric, not a dual type.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
Hey guys.

Umbreon has Shadow Tag.

The comeback of Baton Pass teams. BY ITSELF eliminates the threat of choiced pursuit users.
****.... Umbreon with Shadow Tag.

Let's see... He can force a Yawn to sleep another Pokemon, Mean Look, heal with Moonlight if necessary and Baton Pass away to a set up sweeper, like Gyarados, or a Spike stacker, or a SubSeeder, or another Baton Passer, like Gliscor. This is awesome.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I still don't see the in game map

Would someone mind posting up a picture of it here?

I'm really curious on how it'll look this gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom