• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
That picture describes life, pokemon, and the internet in such a deep way that I cannot imagine how someone was able to think of it.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
It's probably completely indifferent. I can speak some weeaboo, so:
Panel 1: "Oh my, oh my" (Ara ara)
Panel 2: "There there, come here Chiramii-chan" (Yoshi Yoshi, Oide Chiramii-chan)
I got nothing on the sound effects. Should be something like that.

As for why what's-it's-name ends up in jail, it's soara. Seriously.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
whoah, looks like it's at Sugimori standards. Pretty cool

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Now that I look at him for a while, Doryuuzu (Drill mole, we need a simple name for him other than Drill Mole D:<) gives my good hopes for Gen V. Just look at that guy. He feels like what a Pokemon should be. Detailed, but not complex. Simple, yet creative.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
I feel like he has some sort of move where he roles up into a spiked ball.

Anyone else getting that vibe?

It looks like he could tuck himself and have the spike part that is above his face like come down and cover his face or whatever.

Maybe that's just me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's great! Imagine if Red had completed his PokeDex and continued on to have become the best trainer of all ti- oh wait.

The comment is right though. The transition between R/B/Y and G/S/C for Red would have been countless pictures of him standing at the top of Mt. Silver.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'll pay top money for someone with some good Celebi fanart

Not for avi purposes, I just really want to see something good.

Only requirements is that it not be girly and it MUST NOT be shiny

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ That one is win, and nice pictures of Reshiram. Does anyone have any cool Ttar fanart D: I can't finds any.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Reshiram and some other stuff.

Those two fan arts have fully solidified Reshiram as my favorite of the two legends.

Also, a little loose definition of "fan art", but here are all of the Pokémon-related cosplays I my friend and I got pictures of at ConnectiCon (we saw many more, but these were the most notable ones):

I know there were more good ones that I missed, which another one of my friends might've gotten. I'll put up more later if I get 'em.

Top Bottom