• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Sorry, it was easier to tell from the back (which is where I initially saw the costume from).

It's supposed to be XD001 / Shadow Lugia.

M.K

Level 55
Yikes. I feel sorry for that person. People must've been asking him or her what they were the ENTIRE day =( Poor guy/girl.

UberMario

Smash Master
Boy they did an impressive job trying to make it look real, going out of their way to make it look like a CoroCoro-esque magazine? Nice.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yikes. I feel sorry for that person. People must've been asking him or her what they were the ENTIRE day =( Poor guy/girl.

Man, that picture is so well made that for a minute I actually forgot I clicked the Fan Art link and I thought I was in the B/W thread :laugh:

Moozle

Smash Champion
I love that Pokabu evolution! The wotter one is the only one I don't like that much. I think it would be way better if the final evolution of Wotter is a short, chubby-ish samurai.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The evo of Wotter bears stunning resemblance in build to Feraligatr

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't like it, it looks too fake. The size of the head is way too small.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I would make that my background in a second if the Togekiss wasn't making that ******** face. Everything about it is amazing except for that.

feind

Smash Rookie
Lol that is ironic, funny, and amazing. I always wondered what Diglett would look like if he was dug up.
he has another diglett on his underside but in length the whole diglett is 15.678 feet.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dunno if it's just me, but it's not so much as the mouth that annoys me, it's the squinty eyes that it has.

I understand that the wind must be blowing hard into it's eyes, so I dunno

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I dunno if it's just me, but it's not so much as the mouth that annoys me, it's the squinty eyes that it has.

I understand that the wind must be blowing hard into it's eyes, so I dunno
Im thinking the same thing, haha.

stupid squinty eys, BE LESS SQUINTY :mad:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, I think it's the eyes that are more of a problem than the mouth.

That picture reminds me of Cave Story, though, specifically the bad ending. It's a beautiful picture.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
It... sorta looks like an insect's eyes right now to me. Either that or it's just trying to look smugger than Smugleaf (which is obviously impossible).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's clearly a Togekiss on steroids. Now imagine taking an Air Slash from her base 160 Special Attack stat after bring paralyzed because you switched in and looked at her face.

Her face.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Togekiss's face is amazing, you all are crazy. I laughed so hard at that picture.
That's the thing -- Togekiss's face is funny and the rest of the picture is totally epic. It kills the mood of the picture and is confusing.

UberMario

Smash Master
They're drawn to blend the anime and game styles using some anime-only characters, Tery. (such as Hunter J, young Sabrina, and Melody from Pokemon 2000)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That requires a spoiler tag because those pictures were pretty great. Meganium shouldn't be as happy as it looks though, since Typhlosion is about to use Eruption. :p

Top Bottom