• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
The genie'd probably twist it and give him an ability that combines Truant and Slow Start, just for the sake of a loophole. Heh heh heh.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Now I need to figure out why Giratina is constantly portrayed as female in countless fanfics I've read.

And Arceus you dolt, Girrey's meant to maintain balance by snagging all the pollution of the other world. Duh.

And LOL at the Quagsire's last expression.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Now I need to figure out why Giratina is constantly portrayed as female in countless fanfics I've read.

And Arceus you dolt, Girrey's meant to maintain balance by snagging all the pollution of the other world. Duh.

And LOL at the Quagsire's last expression.
...Female? Wat

Errr, I would post this picture, but it looks rather... suggestive.

EDIT: Yeah, I can't post it. It isn't marked mature on Deviant for some reason.

Bare breasts with nipples are too sexual for all the children- Wait a minute.

Moozle

Smash Champion
That picture with all of the trainers is my new background. I love it so much. I'm sure this is a really stupid question, but who is the girl all the way on the left (the biggest one)?

The Quagsire one is awesome XD

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Considering she isn't a 10 year old, then sure, why not.

White's supposed to be more of a teenager anyway, and since this is closer to your age (you're 14, right roach? You said it somewhere me thinks), she'd naturally be more attractive.

Or rather

dat ***, dem curves

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Man... that new female looks smoking hot in that pic
EVERYONE WAS THINKING THIS.

DO NOT LIE TO YOURSELF.
Considering she isn't a 10 year old, then sure, why not.

White's supposed to be more of a teenager anyway, and since this is closer to your age (you're 14, right roach? You said it somewhere me thinks), she'd naturally be more attractive.

Or rather

dat ***, dem curves
Pretty sure she's 14. But, when you combine fan service with that age, she can easily look 18.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** man, she has a nice *** (though I'd much prefer if her boobs were bigger XD) and the fact that she's wearing a tight mini short ain't helping XD

This actually makes me wanna use the female instead of the guy character this time around.

EDIT:

**** man, the above picture just proves how hot the new female is

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I downloaded a .rar file from 4chan of PokéGirls a couple days ago with something like 800 pics but none were of White.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I drew this for someone on the Peach boards. It's not professional, but it has a pokémon that I'm a fan of in it, so I count it as fanart :p

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Yeah, I won't hide it. Me too. Except for maybe Fang in FFXIII, since she's all up in your ***.

At least she's near my ****ing age. And truly, I'm sick of the super jailbait 10 year olds.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I won't hide it. Me too. Except for maybe Fang in FFXIII, since she's all up in your ***.

At least she's near my ****ing age. And truly, I'm sick of the super jailbait 10 year olds.
I'd care more if I would ever see any of you in real life :laugh:

But yeah, I'd wreck that chick if I had the chance. And man, what's the difference between jailbait 10 year olds and jailbait 14 year olds?

And at least SHE IS MY AGE. I have more of a chance with her than you :p

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Apparently it's natural for guys to act this way towards breasts women/girls.

I shouldn't though, it's not really mature for me. And I don't find that picture appealing. OPINIONS, YEA

EDIT: 10 year old girls are annoying. At the very least, 14 year old girls have gone through their time and don't sound like whiny children 3/4 of the time.

Top Bottom