• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
If you want to play a game at about 5:00 Central time, I'm game. I'm heading to the library right now, but that could be fun.

Edit: Looks like you didn't make it back. Ah, well. Maybe later!

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
Man, I really need to get back into brawl. The only time I play is when my friend comes over and I'm not getting any better by beating him all the time haha. I'd love to play you guys, my PT is always looking to become better along with my Sonic. My FC is in my sig and I would only be on at night if someone wants to have some matches. Feel free to send me a message on AIM cause I always respond on there. My screen name is PaperCadet88

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey Blade I'm about to get on my Wii, you want to face me? I checked yesterday on my internet settings and I got a signal so most likely I have WIFI again(WOOT). We can have a 1 on 1 match, I'll make the room. PT vs PT and/or if you'd want to use a different character then thats fine, I just would want to get in at least one PT-PT match. Sound ok to you?

Though if you arent available this evening I am still open to anyone who wants to play me b/t now and 6 pm central time.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Well, I'm available now for a 1v1 match, or you could just drop me an instant message if you feel like brawling later. I was on from 5pm-6pm Central time yesterday and didn't see you...

I'll see if I can get on at about 6:00pm Central time today, though.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
ok well I'll leave now And i'll register you and I'll make the room. I should have a connection. So i'll see you in a bit.

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
I'm at work right now and I won't be home until at least 6 today so anytime after then and I'll be glad to have some matches. Oh and PT vs PT matches are just fine with me, I need to get consistant with them again so I wont be using sonic.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Crazy games, man. I had the benefit of quite a few really good randoms there on those later matches (MAN, I got a lot of default colors!), and I concede that I might be one of the worst Ness players in Brawl history, hehe.

You've got a great Trainer and Toon Link, and it was fun playing you. I should have busted out Yoshi a lot more, but Random (and Pokemon Trainer) felt like more fun.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yeah. Well not to make excuses cuz I really am not but I think I was having one of my off days. I will admit that I am not the best PT on this board facing you showed it from all of those random matches that I didnt win. I think I was jsut Brawled out. I usually do better against my friend Redson who is my long time SSB rival. Ehh what ever the reson, those were some fun games. I have to improve. I know one thing is to get relflexes for sheilding like you have but sometimes you leave yourself open to grabbing cuz you shiel a tad too much.

I'm going to relax for a while and probably get back on at 4. I'll see for now I'm brawled out.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I'd wish I can join, but my wireless connection is problematic and I need someone to fix it. I'm not Posting my friend code until I do. Currently, Onxy is the only person who I have registered. I am eastern Time zone (US)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
If by some chance anyone is on right now, I'd love to get in a couple of matches. Hit me up on AIM or post here and we'll set something up.

Onxy

Smash Lord
I'll play you.... I'm still a little rusty, but I'll give it a go.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sorry I wasn't here, but if you're still there, I'm signing on now. Looking forward to playing you!

I'll start with Trainer and then go from there.

EDIT: Aww... I see you online here, but not there. Still want to play?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alrighty. See you momentarily, then! And disregard my PM if you'd like.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Sorry I left. It was so laggy, that it wasn't even fun anymore. :(

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Good games, man. I totally didn't notice any significant lag, but... *Shrugs* To each their own.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Yeah GGs though.. Were you lagging like me? It was soooo bad for me.

Edit: Didn't notice any? Why am I always getting the shaft... :(

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Nope, it was fine on my end. But then again, I'm used to playing fighting games online.

Good old Marvel vs. Capcom.

Onxy

Smash Lord
It was impossible to use Ivy against Squirtle/Yoshi. I had to get her out, and use Squirtle.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
I would like to play you all here, whether its PT vs. PT, or my PT vs. one of your other mains. Just let me know if you add me. I do need to develop my PT against human players. Level 9s are nice, but its not like a person.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'd be happy to play, Tim. I also a sent you a PM, so feel free to let me know if you still want to play. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey Timothy, if I dont have work to do tommorow, want to Brawl, say maybe around like 2pm? or like around 3 or 4? I find out tonight if I hav to go back to school tomorow hopefully I dont, so if I have the rest of this week off, then I will have nothing better to do.

To those who have joined my thread thanks. Since I didnt have school all this week I had alot of free time and was very flexable, but once school starts I'll be busy until the schedule disruption from Gustov has died down so you can probably expect me to play alot on the weekend and a little bit after school during the week. Keep getting aquainted with one another, I find this quite enjoyable dispite all of my losses. I'm grateful that I know that I really need to improve.

As of now I'm in for the day so I wont be at my Wii.

Listening to news now do I have school tommorow?: ...... yes :'(

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i cant play much on weekdays (school :() but if anyone is on now, i can play.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'll play if you're still there, Glusent.

Edit: If not, I'll be around at about 11:00pm Mountain time tonight if someone would like to play then. Drop me a PM or post here if so.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
man i missed everyone again :(. Oh well. I think the next time i can be on is during the weekends.... But i can try to get on tonight.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I move in 2 days.

You will all be hearing from me for non stop online matches seeing as how I wont have a job for awhile.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Well, I'm here now if anyone is in the mood for some matches. And again, if I'm not available right away, drop me a PM if you'd like some friendly matches and we can set up a time for them.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey Orion. Ummm give me until like 4pm Central Time. I have to clean up my front yard and I really have to get it done if I want some $$$ for this weekend. So I'll be from around 3:30-4:00 no later than 4. It shouldn't talke me an hour to do the work. But be looking out for me.

Also I want thinking about this last night. I think that a few of us should get together for a Team Battle day. Idc who yall use. lol for all i care we have a 4 way PT battle. But I think it would also be fun to have a team battle. For my case as far as I know the guys in eastern and central timezones I know I will be available to during the day and anyone for this weekend if I'm not to busy.

So what do you guys think? Want to try and see if some of us cant have some team battles?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'd be down for some team battles. Drop me a line on AIM or something. I'm watching Penn & Teller's B.S, so I should notice the AIM. Otherwise, I'll try to remember to check here.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
^^' sorry about that Pit battle Orion. I'm sure I annoyed you with my bow spam. As effective as it is, that's why I stopped playing as Pit as my main cuz after a few weeks of playing Brawl after I got it I realized how annoying he could be and over all cheap. I hardly use him. Thats why I main as Tl or PT they arent as chep or annoying.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Nah, I just got bored. Pit's not cheap (or really, all that good), though he benefits like crazy from online.

No excuses, but really, I'm not going to sit around through matches like that or put forth any effort unless money is on the line. Of course, I wouldn't be using Samus or Ganondorf if that were the case, but that's beside the point.

Top Bottom