• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Nah, I just got bored. Pit's not cheap (or really, all that good), though he benefits like crazy from online.

No excuses, but really, I'm not going to sit around through matches like that or put forth any effort unless money is on the line. Of course, I wouldn't be using Samus or Ganondorf if that were the case, but that's beside the point.
I totally understand. And I also agree onthe online benifits. I've playeds alot online and Pit is one of the widely chosen characters along with Falco, Ike, MK, Snake, Fox, and occcasionally Olimar. lol I've only seen like no more than 10 PT's fight online and I can under stand why. Still those we some fun matches.

I still need a few people to register me if they want to battle me. I have the names on the first page so just let me know when you register me.

Also to you other guys who are reading this maybe this weekend we can have like team battles. also if any recording is going to be done say so so we all know and well we can put forth a good effort knowing we will be on camera. =)

As for now, I'm getting back to my windwaker game, it's time to bomb some "victims" TTYL guys.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Oh, hey! I thought you were gone! We could play now if it's not too late! I'm online right now.

Edit: Well, shoot! It looks like we missed each other again!

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
ok, hydde, ill add you. I might not even be on at all today (homework + work). However, ill try to be on after work (7:00 Eastern)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, sory I haven't beenm on these bast few days, I've been busy with school, friends and Custom robo DS. I think I'll be busy the rest of this week recovering work from school and getting back into the school day after all that time off. You guys understand. I'd like to ask that maybe saturday that we have team battles. Who will be able to make it saturday?

Quote me and say if you can.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
im on right now...someone up to the task? :D
im on now, so...if anyone wants any matches, drop me a PM
I'd be happy to play, Tim. I also a sent you a PM, so feel free to let me know if you still want to play. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner.
Hey Timothy, if I dont have work to do tommorow, want to Brawl, say maybe around like 2pm? or like around 3 or 4? I find out tonight if I hav to go back to school tomorow hopefully I dont, so if I have the rest of this week off, then I will have nothing better to do.

To those who have joined my thread thanks. Since I didnt have school all this week I had alot of free time and was very flexable, but once school starts I'll be busy until the schedule disruption from Gustov has died down so you can probably expect me to play alot on the weekend and a little bit after school during the week. Keep getting aquainted with one another, I find this quite enjoyable dispite all of my losses. I'm grateful that I know that I really need to improve.

As of now I'm in for the day so I wont be at my Wii.

Listening to news now do I have school tommorow?: ...... yes :'(
Just to let you all know, I will add your friend codes tonight. Hope to see you all online some soon. I usually will play at night, and I live in the USA, in the central time zone.
Sometimes I will play during the day on the weekends. Just depends...

@tcranter:
Can't your connection extend to us here in the USA? I have a person I know in the Netherlands who I have played and had a surprisingly great connection.

I move in 2 days.

You will all be hearing from me for non stop online matches seeing as how I wont have a job for awhile.
Can't wait to start seeing you online. :)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I feel so agrivated. I my work assign is like college work, its that much and that great. Wish me luck guys at the tourny this friday. I'm gona switch my strategy and go Bomber on my opponents as TL and PT them when I see it best. Maybe I'll release all my stress and anger at the tourny LOL.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alrighty. I just got off an epic set of matches, but I'll be online in just a second.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I was just on.

I have sorta a ****ty connection at the moment I am stealing neighbors wifi.

by the end of the week I should have hi speed internet tho.

but yeah hit me up yo!!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Whoa, freaking unbelievable matches, man. The momentum going all over the place was just crazy. One of us would win a huge set of matches, then the other one would; back and forth it went. Your Pokemon Trainer is absolutely awesome (as was your DK), and it was great playing you, man. We'll have to meet up again very soon!

And yes, Yoshi/DK had some ungodly suicides, heh.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Whoa, freaking unbelievable matches, man. The momentum going all over the place was just crazy. One of us would win a huge set of matches, then the other one would; back and forth it went. Your Pokemon Trainer is absolutely awesome (as was your DK), and it was great playing you, man. We'll have to meet up again very soon!

And yes, Yoshi/DK had some ungodly suicides, heh.
oh yes... ur yoshi is frikkin annoying let me tell you XD

LOL i got gimped with DK like no other.... it was mainly because i was charging the giant punch a lot without thinking much (i think is because im sleepy)... but overall therewere some nasty comboes. Good shidd definitely XD.

Miles.

Smash Champion
oh yes... ur yoshi is frikkin annoying let me tell you XD

LOL i got gimped with DK like no other.... it was mainly because i was charging the giant punch a lot without thinking much (i think is because im sleepy)... but overall therewere some nasty comboes. Good shidd definitely XD.
Yeah Orions Yoshi is sexy.

Only gay thing for me was out of all the people I played all night the only Red connection that I had was to the one other person from the PT boards (Orion) that I played. How gay is that?

LAME!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hey, I want in on some of this action! Let's make it a three-for-all (or more)!

Also, I'mma add your AIM, okay PMIRL?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Ah, PMIRL is basically done for the night and no one got ahold of Overlord. I don't mind playing if you want, though, Onxy.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Good games, Onxy. I still laugh every time I see that "THIS IS VERY LAGGY" taunt.

(Edit: Whoops, sorry about the double-post.)

Onxy

Smash Lord
I would say GG, but those matches were horrible with lag; worst I've experienced so far.

Top Bottom