• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polygons and whatnot (mostly polygons)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Something for Magic the gathering. from what I understand, they have now set form, only that the beak is their distinctive trait.

And the person can actually hand these cards out on deck because they all do the same thing, so having an official card, and having one made by friends make no difference.

According to Composer.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
And the person can actually hand these cards out on deck because they all do the same thing, so having an official card, and having one made by friends make no difference.
That's pretty cool actually. ZIO being all helpful and whatnot with free commissions.

Never dabbled in MTG but the card illustrations are really inspiring. My old roommate had a bunch of them.

Speaking of inspiration, this guy... is my hero. http://fengzhudesign.blogspot.com

global-wolf

Smash Champion
That guy is amazing. So many good people in this world... >.<

Welp, I finally finished something. So Imma post it here too:

Now to do that art trade before I leave on vacation. :urg:

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah, don't know if you've seen her thread choknater, but she's doing a project of painting every single pokemon in order lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's pretty cool actually. ZIO being all helpful and whatnot with free commissions.
haha, hey. I don't do anything for money, unfortunately. I don't feel right, since I enjoy drawing and what have you.

I've done a ton of other things in the last few months for friends.

Geist

Smash Master
Oh sheetz I missed Geist's birthday while on vacation... Happy birthday :D
No worries broo

haha, hey. I don't do anything for money, unfortunately. I don't feel right, since I enjoy drawing and what have you.

I've done a ton of other things in the last few months for friends.
Yeah I wouldn't ever charge friends and family.
But when I'm pressed for money, nothing is more awesome that realizing HEY I can totally scribble on this piece of paper and turn it into food!
It's like magic

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
alright

the only confusing part for me is the way the hair flows. since it's not going straight down, i can't tell where the ground is. i'm not sure if the hair is like that because it's short or styled, or if the right side of her hair is going over her shoulder instead of falling straight down. or if the eye is just at an angle, idk it just kinda throws off the balance

that's the only thing i notice :)
the hair was the only thing i noticed, but was worried i'd seem like some weirdo

EDIT - ::now feels guilty for charging money::

Whatever, I don't plan on ever getting a grown up job anyway, I am fine with it, haha

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
working on this sicckkkkkkk piece for my girlfriend, if any of you have read Alan Moore's "Promethea" it is based off of that graphic novel. hope I can scan a WIP once i actually start on the finished piece

Smash Journeyman
i don't know why anyone would feel guilty charging for their art. i'm super tired of not making any money doin this crap. you gotta realize your skills are valuable, as is your time, including both the time you spend on a certain piece and the time you've spent over the years learning how to do that. now if only i could get some commissions. . . . . >_>

btw, who's going to apex? :D

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Charging for a work or service shouldn't be viewed as inappropriate. After all, people need to eat and survive in any way they can. If that is by the skill that has been given to them by God, than hey, use it.

For the sake of adding to semi-art related discussion. I made this recently.

Have another variation with a fireball effect.

Styled it after the Kirby Hats HextupleOOdot used to make.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, that hat suggest kirby is less useless than his normal self.

I mean, slime? Maybe a Platinum King Jewel slime - massive defense. Aw yeahhh

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Man, that hat suggest kirby is less useless than his normal self.

I mean, slime? Maybe a Platinum King Jewel slime - massive defense. Aw yeahhh
Lol, well it was for a group. Slime for Super Smash Bros. 4. That explains the Slime hat Kirby.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If I go, I need to find people to room with. THIS IS A DIFFICULT TASK. MORE WOMEN NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME SO I CAN HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEEEP = A=

Geist

Smash Master
Do eeeet. We can all be her friendies!
yeah I think she's waiting for some free time before she starts up an account of something I dunno
lol that reminds me, whatever happened to your friend panduu
What in tar-nation is going on in here?
Hawndah
I started watching your new DA profile btw. That LoL painting is fan-****ing-tastic
talking about girls wanting to room each other for apex
hawttt

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Harharhar. Silly Choknater.

Welp...she apparently forgot about this site. Luckily, she is only a floor away from me...I can easily remind her..........at 3am >:3

Top Bottom