• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polygons and whatnot (mostly polygons)

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Heres mah drawing of a Charmander. Because I love you.
[COLLAPSE=CHAWMANDAW]
[/COLLAPSE]

Also, Global, That Pidgeotto I saw a few pages back that you made is brick-****tingly amazing x3

neous

Smash Journeyman
yo, i heard u liked charmanders, so charmander drew a charmander so you could look at charmanders while you charmander.

wow this thread got so much better after i left wtf. and it wasnt geists 36th birthday wtf?

i had some time to spend on the boards so i thought id tell yous
i go to RU and live a few mins away from campus, so maybe ill play some of you @ apex.
[melee , no brawl]

uh id usually post a drawing, but the people that usually like them and follow me on DA have already seen them, and the people that follow me on tumblr get spammed alot already. so i sadly have nothing to share at the moment.

welp. whiteboard wednesday is almost over, so i have to get to play, then work. c ya! [again]

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thanks geist

anyway, the show's humor is really wonky and takes a couple to a few episodes to really get it. it's supposed to be satirical and random. try to reduce your sense of humor to that of a child but also to some 15 yo who wants to watch an avant garde cartoon. it's very unique.

i like how the story arcs of each episode go. jake and finn are very serious about their thirst for adventure, and that's what makes the show funny because all this crazy **** is happening, and they encounter the strangest people.

that said, lumpy space princess is the most hilarious character in the show to me. LOLOL

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
:D
Check the AiV library : o Ususally design/artsy places try to pick up subscriptions. (EVEN AMERICAN GREETINGS O A O THEIR LIBRARY IS AWESOME)

Alley Cat

Smash Apprentice
mkay lol. Yo where can a get a pink name bro? that shiet is pretty ballin. And those portraits on the front page are adorable haha ^_^ Chronodiver lokii your stuff is soooo cute. megusta.jpg

errbody busy on a saturday huh

Geist

Smash Master
You need premuim or someone needs to 'prank' you. Premium accounts are down right now so I've been pranked for like half a year lol

Also yeah the AE forums go through active and inactive phases. Just hop on msn or something instead of spamming up this thread with conversation :p

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
New face in the AE? Welcome :reverse:

Personally I think spamming up this thread with conversation sounds like a good idea. Spamming it with artwork is good too. ;)

Geist

Smash Master
I got her addicted to smash by accident so I told her to start an account, because she wants to get better lol
Also I've shown her some of your guys's stuff before.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I am! :o Currently at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh~

And poor Global xD GLOBAL I LUH YOU. We need to talk moar, girlie!

And Aly, you has mad skills foshoooo

Alley Cat

Smash Apprentice
Why thank yeeew :3 I try to do scribblies when I can, but AI looooves piling up that homework, as you no doubt know... -__-

I like how many girls post here haha. Much nicer ratio than srk lol. grrr pah

And you guys are all so old. D':
lolol why global wolf how old are you xD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
For sure, Global <3

And yeahh xP AI is oh so nice about homework. Started at the midquarter (aka 2 weeks ago) and I'm still like 'WTF', even though I'm currently only taking double time Color Theory/Fund. Design.
There are only a handful of girls on the site...and even less who talk/are tolerable :'3
AE girls da bess though <3 Global, Wiscus (POST MOREEEE), etcetcetcetc.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Lots of girls here seem to be really artsy haha. (if you can call it a lot xD)

I'm gonna be a high school sophomore next year :x lol I guess that gives me more time to prepare for college?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
UNLESS THE WHOLE 2012 THING HAPPENS HUR DURR
Well, we all saw how well the rapture worked out....

And you have lots of time for college prep. Enjoy high school while you can! :D

Alley Cat

Smash Apprentice
For sure, Global <3

And yeahh xP AI is oh so nice about homework. Started at the midquarter (aka 2 weeks ago) and I'm still like 'WTF', even though I'm currently only taking double time Color Theory/Fund. Design.
There are only a handful of girls on the site...and even less who talk/are tolerable :'3
AE girls da bess though <3 Global, Wiscus (POST MOREEEE), etcetcetcetc.
I personally enjoy university more than high school, but my high school days were disastrous lol
And yeah there's no girl SF or CoD players, so the amount of girls that post here are still pretty much higher than both those communities combined.
Lots of girls here seem to be really artsy haha. (if you can call it a lot xD)

I'm gonna be a high school sophomore next year :x lol I guess that gives me more time to prepare for college?
that's adorable :3
you're so good for being so young though wtf

Geist

Smash Master
lool if you can call the CoD crowd a community
They're more like an enormous amorphous parasite that grows in parents' basements

Top Bottom