• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polygons and whatnot (mostly polygons)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I just had a craaazy idea.

We should... do each other's portraits!

Or sigs or something iruuno.

Geist

Smash Master
Well at least you're aware of your mistakes Wemp lol. That's a very good thing.

Global do a self portrait

You too wemp

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Will do! ha

Yeah faces are wonky for me, or female faces I should say, going to invest some serious time this week to revamp them. But yeah I am really happy you can see improvement, I certainly can from my first drawings i've uploaded. specifically from natures knight to my last few pieces. I draw the muscles on the ribcage totallllly different. I also think my light theory is a bit stronger for shading. And by that I mean I just scribble in black and cross my fingers.

Why is art so awesome guys?

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Decided to draw something pretty without a reference,and my scanner ***** it Dx

I also hate how I like, messed up the shading, its all blotchy, I need to shade neater :c
EDIT: Oh yeah, and the katakana IS sloppily written x(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol trogdor. good times.

So I'm working on some BlazBlue cosplays atm....anyone know anything I can do for Noel's and Jin's metal pieces on their cosplays?

Geist

Smash Master
You could make a plastic mold, or if you're feeling super fancy you could find a CNC machine that'll make pieces.
Other than that I dunno.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Decided to draw something pretty without a reference,and my scanner ***** it Dx

I also hate how I like, messed up the shading, its all blotchy, I need to shade neater :c
EDIT: Oh yeah, and the katakana IS sloppily written x(
lolwut that looks like kanji to me (the two middle characters but i'm not so sure about the last one)

Top Bottom