• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polytek Presents POLYBRAWL 2 - April 11th - Brooklyn, NY - SETUPS PM ME!

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I'll see if I can go, this will be like two tourneys in a row on April lol :laugh:.

P.S.: Make sure you don't forget about my Melee disc and Memory Card man, I need those things ASAP!!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anti, I'd team with you, but I'm with a certain sexy tall 15 year old Italian kid with spiky hair and glasses.

<3 Shadow

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LMAO Blackanese.

Nah, I was talking about PRiDE actually. I just wanted to express my love for Shadow. MK/Yoshi is good nowadays, I hear.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
YOOOOOOOO I ALSO NEED A PARTNER 4 THIS THINGY MA JIGGY. i need 2 ask now b4 all the sexay people r gones. NO NOOBS PLS. I DONT WANNA HEAR SOMETHING IN THE LINES OF

"yah im not pro but my friends tell me i have a pretty beast captian falcon, i think we could do pretty well" or some dumb shiz lmfaoooo

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Yah im not pro but my friends tell me i have a pretty beast captain falcon, i think we could do pretty well

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
im not pro but my friends tell me I have a pretty beast captain falcon lol x) but 4real I need a team mate, I use snake/luigi for dubblez.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Team with me, Blacka.
THINK THIS IS A GAME NUGGUH lmfao i would however had said yes real quick if it was melee lmfaooo

I'd definatly team with you blacka but i'm teaming with Kingz knightmare for this one. maybe the next one? :D
lol its alright guy and yah maybe next time lol

How'd I miss this? Blacka whats good!
papa D1, u must come 2 this. 4get sf4 shons lmfao

so yah, i guess every1 thinks im doo doo and shiz *runs off and cries*

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
do small step infinites include chaingrabs with like ic or falco?

no i think its just marth dedede and wario on lucas that they mean.

But I do want to know if ICies chaingrabs are banned?

If they are do please make them legal. They still suck with them. I can name all the reasons why it should be legal. But please say it is.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

no i think its just marth dedede and wario on lucas that they mean.

But I do want to know if ICies chaingrabs are banned?

If they are do please make them legal. They still suck with them. I can name all the reasons why it should be legal. But please say it is.
i believe it also means dedede's CG when he can walk while doing the chaingrab.. and do a TON of damage. i dunno if they meant falco's small step CG is banned too =/. i think that would be silly.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
i believe it also means dedede's CG when he can walk while doing the chaingrab.. and do a TON of damage. i dunno if they meant falco's small step CG is banned too =/. i think that would be silly.

yeah i know its dedede's too. i know for a fact it isn't falco's. Falco can also do a standing one on some char's like meta and fox at 0. but it's nothing too big.

Top Bottom