• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polytek Presents POLYBRAWL 2 - April 11th - Brooklyn, NY - SETUPS PM ME!

NyroX

Smash Cadet
Awesome, I'll see if i can make it. Last time i went, me and my friend went in circles passing the place. And it was too late to register. So we played Friendlies, but i barley played, only beat that one kid who spammed with Falco.

Hope to make it this time! :D

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
meh, i dont think i'm gonna enter the tourney. im poor. poor skip + 2 tournies back to back + early break = even very poorer black child with less money

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
food stores = burger king, mcdonalds, wendys, white castles, subways, and tons of deli's for your non-brand needs.

also, since skip is in the middle of a money crisis, i won't be able to give people money, i mean money match people. im really hoping to play a lot of people in brawl/melee and brawl+ if anyone brings a set-up

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i'll be definitely be coming :D
planning to do a lot of MM's this time..hope not to lose all my money Dx

as for teams..i hope my partner is still going

where are you Pepsi:(

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
No rain johns, people.

And uhh... there's a Wendys nearby, but uhh... their idea of "customer service" isn't what you'd think. Skip knows. :ohwell:

Doubles MM, yo. But I'd need a partner for this.
lol team low tier vs team falcon good **** i'll be your fckin partner for this shiz haha xD

btw i hate rain =( it discourages me to go out =((((
White Castle.

That is all.
oh yeah good stuff harold and kumar

team MM me and ADHD 1$ a piece
LMFAO!! snakeee only gets $1 and everyone else gets $20 LMAO

Top Bottom