• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portal Mafia! Game Over!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
The rule I use: All games with 13 players or more should have 10 Day deadlines. For every 2 players less that a set up has from 13 players, decrease the total deadline by one Day.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The set-up, on the other hand, was amazing. That LyLo situation is among the most interesting I'be ever seen. Activity made it impossible to figure out though.

:phone:
I didn't really read the game, but I remember looking during D2 and realizing how crazy it was.

Let me try to remember how it went... out of the original 4/2/1 setup, it was 2 town, 2 mafia, 1 indy.

The indy had to play to get the Goon lynched. He knows who the Puppet is, but not the Goon right?
The town had to play to get the Puppet lynched.
The mafia had to play to get the SK lynched.

Extremely interesting. Should have been a short, concise game, but I guess activity messed with that?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yes it was very interesting. D2 in particular was a huge deviation from normal mafia, since we were actually playing with a scum majority, which is crazy. Again, I'm sorry for my play but I figured that I played the game how it needed to be played. There was no reason for me to not lurk D2 with how it was going :c. That's just how scum majorities work. (agree with No MvP tho cus I did nothing to earn it lmao.)

Top Bottom