• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man i miss this ****ing game .... BRAWL GO AWAY ALREADY **** i can't wait no more >.>

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So I wonder when Brawl is going to die? There's plenty of anti Brawl sentiment still going around, and casuals aren't likely to keep a scene afloat?

Hax

Smash Champion
crews from pound3 were awesome.
look who's talking lol

i heard you quadruple knee'd someone.. something even i, the great hax, am not capable of

oh yea so i played melee for the first time today in a while and i don't EVER!!! wanna play brawl again :)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Yeah, your whole crew kind of owned us. But we were missing like 3 of our best players because they decided to sleep in, lol /johns

Could've been a better battle if they had showed up. :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
HIIIIIIIII

QDVS :)

Pound 3 was soooo much fun :( I wish brawl came out after pound 4 :(.

Crews was amazing I wish I coulda been in more than one crew battle though >_>

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I just can't wait til people stop trying to act like brawl is even a game that belongs in a competetive scene and Melee is revived due to the incapability of maximum potential being attained.

lol learn to fight shiek, your not supposed to camp you will get ***** that way

also ive have mathos training, camping doesnt work on me =)
if i knew i was gonna get put up against them, i would have went fox =P
i just wanted to go falco and play someone like dope lol

**** brawl

Cia

das kwl
washington is lucky..

by popular demand, or ONLY venue in the city was taken from us by brawl loving *******s because they got ***** in melee.

and than when all of the randoms started climbing out of no where, the melee community was definitely outnumbered and we had to dumb ourselves down to brawl..

the struggle of a New York City smasher is a difficult one indeed

Alukard

Smash Hero
washington is lucky..

by popular demand, or ONLY venue in the city was taken from us by brawl loving *******s because they got ***** in melee.

and than when all of the randoms started climbing out of no where, the melee community was definitely outnumbered and we had to dumb ourselves down to brawl..

washington is lucky..

QFT squared lmfaoooo

Alukard

Smash Hero
goooo kiwii ... even tho u hated me at pound ... we at least agree that brawl will never make me scream isaiiiiii like melee did lol

Top Bottom